Only Real Alien Photo

Writer

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:06 pm » by Scully40

Jimmyduek wrote:the closer one have like assian eyes and the second have more circular eyes... they are smiling hahaha
i have my doubts about it

Yeah i thought that. It does look like they are smiling. Must be nearly the weekend. lol They have plans on Friday....

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 pm » by Akashicrebel

what the fuck did i just watch now?
sorry to be in such a late,this one is over 2 years old now,
and pindz not here to answer anymore so, is this one been found to be fake like the rest in this thread?
If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 pm » by Poooooot

Zegtelzegtel wrote:
pindz wrote:REAL REPTILIANS (leaked photo)

What is the original source from this...?
I have seen it I`m sure, but dont know where, makes me crazy...was it a movie? or a music vid?

Flash Gordon

Also, I found the original pic to this a while ago but never felt the need to post it until I saw this. It's kinda embarrassing reading back at old comments you made years ago. I was sooo naive. :lol:
Poooooot wrote:I'm too embarrassed to start a new thread on this one, because I have a feeling I'll get ripped to shreds for even considering it's authenticity, but does anyone have any back story to it? Real? Fake (most likely)?

1 spelling edit

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 1:40 am » by Tyrssen

Such an obvious fake, it's ridiculous. I've seen that same "alien" shaking hands with a number of US presidents, on the cover of "National Enquirer." The shot of Hitler is from his visit to Italy; it's the only time he ever wore a Fascist patch, and carried a Fascist dagger. He's shaking hands with Mussolini. Easily verified. I've got the pic, but being a computer-dummy, don't see a way to upload it. Still, a search for "Hitler's visit to Italy" should turn it up in the "images" section.

Previous