i dont know how to embed a picture

http://web.me.com/stevebusti/museumofth ... Video.html

there are more pictures with the same face

Here you go :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

thnx man :banana:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » by Disinfoagent007

I would love to see the proof of "The Alien Interview" is fake?

I don´t know...is it real or fake?
quality over quantity

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 pm » by Troll2rocks

Lol, need I ask for the background on this here pic ?

Its obviously fake, but id love to know the story behind it
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:05 pm » by Thepassenger

jimmyduek wrote:
spamilee wrote:
jimmyduek wrote:what about this
what do you think
i dont know how to embed a picture

http://web.me.com/stevebusti/museumofth ... Video.html

there are more pictures with the same face

Here you go :wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Whats up with that flash of light at between 1:11 and 1:12

happens so quickly that you cant freeze on the mark between them where the flash is visible...

the first thing I thought was that it might be a subliminal slip in kinda picture,.. like someone taking a dump,. or an old hag face ,.. or a penis...

but i can not slow the video enough to see if it is a subliminal thingy,.. or ... is Stan flipping a light switch on and then off again really quickly,..

edit: was able to freeze it on the flash,... and it is no penis lol

but it is a VERY bright flash,.. it whites out EVERYTHING in the frame except for a reflection of light off of the metal framework of his cheap ass bookshelf next to the window...

strikes me as odd... cam mishap? :think:
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 pm » by Badger

lamonema wrote:Image
What about this one from Norway in from 1991?

A small correction for this photo...

It was taken in Belgium on the 30th March 1990, the copyright is held by E. Mossay, (whether he took the image I am unable to ascertain). the shot you have there is enhanced with blue as this seemed to give better definition of the craft compared to the original darker photo...

If you are interested the camera was a Praktika BX20 with a Cokin 1A skylight filter on zoom setting 100-150 mm with an exposure of 2 second at f4. The film was Kodak ASA.

Certainly a genuine photo, as to the origin of the object.... Well that's what is in debate... :flop:

Writer

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:33 pm » by Synonymous

happens so quickly that you cant freeze on the mark between them where the flash is visible...

the first thing I thought was that it might be a subliminal slip in kinda picture,.. like someone taking a dump,. or an old hag face ,.. or a penis...

but i can not slow the video enough to see if it is a subliminal thingy,.. or ... is Stan flipping a light switch on and then off again really quickly,..

but it is a VERY bright flash,.. it whites out EVERYTHING in the frame except for a reflection of light off of the metal framework of his cheap ass bookshelf next to the window...

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:40 pm » by Jimmyduek

synonymous wrote:

i saw it happened twice, i think maybe is because the tape lenght was to much and he just cuted some parts to make it faster

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm » by Miki83

that alien looks like a muppet...

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm » by Smallworld

I have some old alien photo that i have find on internet, dont know how to share it on this forum :help: pls

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm » by Thepassenger

there is another flash right before the "creature" comes'a'peeping

between 1:20 and 1:21,... .. but Even faster then the first... cant freeze that one at all.. but when flowing you see the second flash..

im sure its just some kind of issue going on with the cam he is using...

but,.. that does Not mean it is not the result of some kind of "alien" presence ,..

some kind of electromagnetic flux caused by the technology the creature is using to "appear" in Stans back yard... lol whats with peeping in windows and aliens anyways?

when I was younger I used to see big heads peeking through my window all the time... it was a big issue actually... now you can say ,. it was some kind of over active imagination combined with a healthy fear of home invaders and thinking that aliens are real... lol

is that why so many people see them through windows? thus,.. why Stan made his creature a peeper? (provided he made it) some deep primal fear of something creepy tapping at your window?

PRIMAL!

[youtube]kpkXHX_7ju0&feature=related[/youtube]
Last edited by Thepassenger on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

PreviousNext