Only Real Alien Photo

Initiate

PostSat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm » by Disinfoagent007

majesticd wrote:
disinfoagent007 wrote:I would love to see the proof of "The Alien Interview" is fake?

I don´t know...is it real or fake?

Nice picture...but what is the story, please?
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 am » by Majesticd

majesticd wrote:The alien interview is proven a hoax

Sorry for my miswording, the photo was leaked but it was not proven.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 am » by Poooooot

thepassenger wrote:when I was younger I used to see big heads peeking through my window all the time... it was a big issue actually... now you can say ,. it was some kind of over active imagination combined with a healthy fear of home invaders and thinking that aliens are real... lol

I had one peep in my window when I was a child as well! I think I may have been abducted (don't laugh!), but I don't really remember. Actually, I think I was abducted twice, but I can't be sure...

The first time I was 5 I think. I woke up in the middle of the night scared shitless for no reason, looked at the window and saw what I thought to be a really short homeless person peeping in my window. It kind of looked like they had their hands around their eyes, like cupping the sides of their face. There was a bright blueish white light outside. I remember not being able to move and then that was it. I don't remember anything else.

The second time I was about 10. This was at a different house, and my bedroom was on the second floor. Again, I remember being woken up in the middle of the night. This time is was a super bright purplish, blueish white light. Almost like a lightning strike, but it was constant, not a quick flash. Again I couldn't move, and then that's it. I don't remember anything else.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm » by Redwoodrick

poooooot wrote:
thepassenger wrote:when I was younger I used to see big heads peeking through my window all the time... it was a big issue actually... now you can say ,. it was some kind of over active imagination combined with a healthy fear of home invaders and thinking that aliens are real... lol

I had one peep in my window when I was a child as well! I think I may have been abducted (don't laugh!), but I don't really remember. Actually, I think I was abducted twice, but I can't be sure...

The first time I was 5 I think. I woke up in the middle of the night scared shitless for no reason, looked at the window and saw what I thought to be a really short homeless person peeping in my window. It kind of looked like they had their hands around their eyes, like cupping the sides of their face. There was a bright blueish white light outside. I remember not being able to move and then that was it. I don't remember anything else.

The second time I was about 10. This was at a different house, and my bedroom was on the second floor. Again, I remember being woken up in the middle of the night. This time is was a super bright purplish, blueish white light. Almost like a lightning strike, but it was constant, not a quick flash. Again I couldn't move, and then that's it. I don't remember anything else.

Thanks for sharing that Pooooooot.Your experience is fairly common amongst folks on this site,myself included.Keep digging!
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 8:07 pm » by Poooooot

redwoodrick wrote:Thanks for sharing that Pooooooot.Your experience is fairly common amongst folks on this site,myself included.Keep digging!

I wish there was a way that I could find out for sure. Hypnosis or something. But I wouldn't even know how to START looking into something like that. :headscratch:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm » by Poooooot

redwoodrick wrote:Thanks for sharing that Pooooooot.Your experience is fairly common amongst folks on this site,myself included.Keep digging!

What was your experience? Do you remember anything?

I know that I have always been fascinated by shots in movies or on TV of them zooming out of a neighborhood and out into outer space. Kinda like this (but without the spinning):

Upload to Disclose.tv

I don't know if there's a connection there or not...
Matthew 7

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 11:36 pm » by Switchtrip

Forgive me, just what i think it maybe. it looks like a Djinn, the green one.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 3:12 am » by Redwoodrick

disinfoagent007 wrote:
majesticd wrote:
disinfoagent007 wrote:I would love to see the proof of "The Alien Interview" is fake?

I don´t know...is it real or fake?

Nice picture...but what is the story, please?

I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:18 pm » by Poooooot

I'm too embarrassed to start a new thread on this one, because I have a feeling I'll get ripped to shreds for even considering it's authenticity, but does anyone have any back story to it? Real? Fake (most likely)?

1 spelling edit
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 5:26 pm » by Funnyman46

poooooot wrote:I'm too embarrassed to start a new thread on this one, because I have a feeling I'll get ripped to shreds for even considering it's authenticity, but does anyone have any back story to it? Real? Fake (most likely)?

1 spelling edit

I'd say fake but only due to the two different focal ranges in the photo. Hitler seems to be a bit more out of focus than the alein. But, I'll get ripped for that as well.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

PreviousNext