operation awaken america!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSun Jun 15, 2014 3:37 am » by Mep630


Help take back our country! ~ check it out operation awaken america!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXS-2ls0SwA


Upload to Disclose.tv



It is not too late, get in touch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvS0w2Q_zMA


Upload to Disclose.tv



Get involved, we got nothing to lose, and if we do nothing we will lose everything!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostSun Jun 15, 2014 3:31 pm » by Akashicrebel


:flop:
I totally like your threads when you don't finger point on DTV members and call us shills and this kind. with your new approach your message will smoothly spread, and will be appreciated. :cheers:

http://m.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/3 ... OMBIE/#DTV
This one is an old DTV vid, some have been changed in the American perception of things since then I hope.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 pm » by Mep630


Akashicrebel wrote::flop:
I totally like your threads when you don't finger point on DTV members and call us shills and this kind. with your new approach your message will smoothly spread, and will be appreciated. :cheers:


Thanks but understand I talk in general most of the time and I am not really trying to label everyone who reads here as shills, etc. However it is well known these people exist and they spend their lives perpetrating lies and spreading dis-info. Which is amazing to me because these people are destroying their own futures.

So what do you do to combat these people without calling them out? How do you change anything without addressing these liars?! And if you think about it, if we could get a few of them to turn, we could make big changes for the better of all of us.

we are not powerless, in fact we hold all the power. Its just takes people to unite and to stop doing these things that are detrimental to all of our lives.

If you think America or the world cant change for the worse, then you really got another thing coming. Its pretty clear we are on a downward slope that is increasing very fast. If we dont turn the cops and the military back to our side soon, you are going to be living in a warzone in America.

And if it reaches this boiling point, you can kiss all your freedom, liberty and security good bye. And if you dont live in america and think this wont affect you, well think again, because once america falls, all the other countries will follow the same path. If they dont they will be invaded and crushed.

look at what is going on in iraq and syria, this is what will be going on in our towns.

so it is not like I like to offend or disrespect anyone, but sometimes things need to be said, even if they are not very nice. I dont care to be popular, as much as I care for my liberty. I dont want to see america turned into some dystopic trash bin, where people are worthless slaves.

and BTW, I am not Dahboo7. I just posted his videos up because we need more grass roots people standing up and trying to make changes before it is too late. Cops are already gearing up for war against the civilians. Its is clear they are now soldiers and not police officers. Soldiers are trained to kill, and dont make good for solving disputes, as we see everywhere around us with these trigger happy thugs.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7495
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Jun 15, 2014 8:26 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Mep630 wrote:Cops are already gearing up for war against the civilians. Its is clear they are now soldiers and not police officers. Soldiers are trained to kill, and dont make good for solving disputes, as we see everywhere around us with these trigger happy thugs.


Absolutely.. :clapper:

However, at the moment America and The UK are like Smaug the dragon, and they will carry on sleeping until they become afraid that someone will sneak in and steal their treasure... :bang;

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 2:59 pm » by Mep630



If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5052
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 3:07 pm » by Tuor10


As long as there are fast food outlets, Cable TV, sports and all the other mod-cons that make up American life, I don't see enough people waking up. People will only stir from their armchairs when they are deprived of the things I mention. And when that happens, it will be too late.

We in the West are soft. We are soft and pretty much useless. Most of us are emotionally disturbed and incapable of critical thought.

I know I sound harsh; but one only has to look around to see that most people just don't give a shit. Most people are happy to let the shit hit the fan, as long as the shit misses them.

I admit to being one off those who just doesn't give shit. As long as I and my family are okay, and Man Utd are back winning titles, I couldn't give a rats piss. I have given a rats piss in the past and got burnt for it. That won't happen again. I can tell you that for nothing.

All that said, you are a top bloke for fighting for what you believe in. Maybe one day I will look at things differently.

:cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm » by Mep630


Tuor10 wrote:As long as there are fast food outlets, Cable TV, sports and all the other mod-cons that make up American life, I don't see enough people waking up. People will only stir from their armchairs when they are deprived of the things I mention. And when that happens, it will be too late.

We in the West are soft. We are soft and pretty much useless. Most of us are emotionally disturbed and incapable of critical thought.

I know I sound harsh; but one only has to look around to see that most people just don't give a shit. Most people are happy to let the shit hit the fan, as long as the shit misses them.

I admit to being one off those who just doesn't give shit. As long as I and my family are okay, and Man Utd are back winning titles, I couldn't give a rats piss. I have given a rats piss in the past and got burnt for it. That won't happen again. I can tell you that for nothing.

All that said, you are a top bloke for fighting for what you believe in. Maybe one day I will look at things differently.

:cheers:


I disagree, there are many people who care and who are awake. There is just a tough system that you have to break through to reach this knowledge, but as things get worse, I think it gets easier and easier to see. I think there is a lot more people awake then people realize. Hopefully people do stand up before it gets too late. Because what will go down in this country, if people dont wake up, will be much worse then anything else in history.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2382
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 3:49 pm » by mediasorcery


absolutely, nobody is powerless, it just takes some careful psychology and patience, remember the programming runs very deep from very young age and its a psychological labrynthe to navigate thru,but it can be done, and its infectious, just be very wary of the sneaky bastards who use a % of the TRUTH to hide the LIES.

they are very cunning in there agendas/ they make the people who are genuine look 'crazy" or bad/

theres a lot at stake, not just physical security, also "spiritual" security. so choose your side wisely.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2209
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 5:41 pm » by Akashicrebel


Mep630 wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote::flop:
I totally like your threads when you don't finger point on DTV members and call us shills and this kind. with your new approach your message will smoothly spread, and will be appreciated. :cheers:


Thanks but understand I talk in general most of the time and I am not really trying to label everyone who reads here as shills, etc. However it is well known these people exist and they spend their lives perpetrating lies and spreading dis-info. Which is amazing to me because these people are destroying their own futures.

So what do you do to combat these people without calling them out? How do you change anything without addressing these liars?! And if you think about it, if we could get a few of them to turn, we could make big changes for the better of all of us.

we are not powerless, in fact we hold all the power. Its just takes people to unite and to stop doing these things that are detrimental to all of our lives.

If you think America or the world cant change for the worse, then you really got another thing coming. Its pretty clear we are on a downward slope that is increasing very fast. If we dont turn the cops and the military back to our side soon, you are going to be living in a warzone in America.

And if it reaches this boiling point, you can kiss all your freedom, liberty and security good bye. And if you dont live in america and think this wont affect you, well think again, because once america falls, all the other countries will follow the same path. If they dont they will be invaded and crushed.

look at what is going on in iraq and syria, this is what will be going on in our towns.

so it is not like I like to offend or disrespect anyone, but sometimes things need to be said, even if they are not very nice. I dont care to be popular, as much as I care for my liberty. I dont want to see america turned into some dystopic trash bin, where people are worthless slaves.

and BTW, I am not Dahboo7. I just posted his videos up because we need more grass roots people standing up and trying to make changes before it is too late. Cops are already gearing up for war against the civilians. Its is clear they are now soldiers and not police officers. Soldiers are trained to kill, and dont make good for solving disputes, as we see everywhere around us with these trigger happy thugs.


:flop: :cheers:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook