Opinions and Input Please!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 3:45 am » by Ph0enix

I'm certrain there are other intelligent life forms. Any prediction math you do (probability, statistics, etc...) leaves room for other life forms there. Nothing has ever happened only once... That being said, I believe the government believes its acting in our best interests, and sadly, rightfully so. Its been proven that you can tell one person something, or even a handful of people something, and they can handle it. However, when you tell a large group or an entire populous something, it can get out of hand. The mob doesn't think, it just acts. It runs like a chicken with its head cut off screaming as if on fire.

Now, picture this; HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT ON ALL TV STATIONS CABLE AND PUBLIC!!!! The announcement says for us to be near televisions Friday March 20th for a 5HR Presidential address and that all stores, schools, places of employment, etc... will be closed that entire day. Friday comes... The president starts with Roswell and works his way through the EBE's, actual photos of Aliens, ships we've encountered, treaties held, meetings that have taken place, etc... Basically the history of ET's and known experience with them and their inhabitants. He even goes through ships we've shot down or recovered, takes us on a brief tour of Area-51 etc... WE KNOW EVERYTHING NOW... The he shows us pictures from Hubble or IRAS that shows a huge fleet, or a planet, or "something" clearly heading our way and can now be seen near Pluto or Neptune or something :ohno: He then says they don't know what they're gonna do about it except pray and hope our weapons are a match if the being's are hostile, or if its a whole planet they're just gonna pray.... Oh yes, this threat won't show up for about 3 more years in 2012 :flop: What will happen in the streets immediately after this broadcast to the world? What will happen to the world over the next 3 years? Will we all calmly start digging bomb shelters and cutting out dwelling's in mountains? Or will we lose our "frakk'n" minds and start behaving insanely as a group?

THIS is why there will be no full disclosure. Most of us couldn't handle it. Look how hard people fight when you try to tell them small things here and there. They're so afraid of the possibility of their being aliens, or a doomsday planet, or anything they feel is out of their control (as if they truly have control now) that they will violently attack your theories or ideas and mock them to no end. Not because they're so unbelieveable, but because to them, they're so scary. The diversity of the life on this planet alone should be enough to tell us that life can exist anywhere, anyhow, anytime, through anything. Of course theres stuff out there. But the longer these sheeple can pretend there are no wolves, the better for them. And the government realizes this. I hate to say it, but i agree with them. I just wish i was an insider...

Initiate

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 am » by yoursoulmate

nightowl wrote: If you came face to face with an alien could you REALLY handle it or would you freak out. I've always said I would love to meet one but I would probably be very nervous. I HAVE seen a ufo, but it's probably as close I want to get right now. Cheers.

I have always thought that I would go crazy if I saw an UFO ...until it really happened. I was just watching it in amazement. Strangely, it felt really good and not shocking at all. It was fascinating that it seemed to consist of pure light. When I try to remember the feeling, it's almost like there was a positive energy that the object was giving off :D .

So I'm ready. This experience has shown me, that it doesn't make sense to live in fear. Of course most people don't agree with me...most people don't even want to think about it, because they like to stay in their comfortable, 'safe' illusion, which they call reality...and for a long time I desperately tried to find somebody, who listens. Today I know I should no longer waste my time and power to convince somebody, because most people will only believe when it becomes official. Something huge has to happen, they will be shocked, but have to accept it...won't hurt anybody :mrgreen: .
It's so wonderful to have found this site. And we're getting more and more :sunny: !!

Initiate

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 9:18 am » by Kyo121

ph0enix wrote: Now, picture this; HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT ON ALL TV STATIONS CABLE AND PUBLIC!!!! The announcement says for us to be near televisions Friday March 20th for a 5HR Presidential address and that all stores, schools, places of employment, etc... will be closed that entire day. Friday comes... The president starts with Roswell and works his way through the EBE's, actual photos of Aliens, ships we've encountered, treaties held, meetings that have taken place, etc... Basically the history of ET's and known experience with them and their inhabitants. He even goes through ships we've shot down or recovered, takes us on a brief tour of Area-51 etc... WE KNOW EVERYTHING NOW... The he shows us pictures from Hubble or IRAS that shows a huge fleet, or a planet, or "something" clearly heading our way and can now be seen near Pluto or Neptune or something :ohno: He then says they don't know what they're gonna do about it except pray and hope our weapons are a match if the being's are hostile, or if its a whole planet they're just gonna pray.... Oh yes, this threat won't show up for about 3 more years in 2012 :flop: What will happen in the streets immediately after this broadcast to the world? What will happen to the world over the next 3 years? Will we all calmly start digging bomb shelters and cutting out dwelling's in mountains? Or will we lose our "frakk'n" minds and start behaving insanely as a group?

THIS is why there will be no full disclosure. Most of us couldn't handle it. Look how hard people fight when you try to tell them small things here and there. They're so afraid of the possibility of their being aliens, or a doomsday planet, or anything they feel is out of their control (as if they truly have control now) that they will violently attack your theories or ideas and mock them to no end. Not because they're so unbelieveable, but because to them, they're so scary. The diversity of the life on this planet alone should be enough to tell us that life can exist anywhere, anyhow, anytime, through anything. Of course theres stuff out there. But the longer these sheeple can pretend there are no wolves, the better for them. And the government realizes this. I hate to say it, but i agree with them. I just wish i was an insider...

I disagree to the extent that IF we were all in the loop from the get go there wouldn't be that much of a problem as you would call it, in your simulation i could see that most of the people that would be behaving wildly would have their anger directed AT the government not the ET fleet, why? because the government only decided to "let the public in" when it's pretty much too late to do anything about it but pray. Hell in that senario for all we know the fleet could be coming BECAUSE the government kept shooting down their ships. In my view IF the whole world knew of this event of ET visiting long be for it escalated into them coming in fleets we would stand a much better chance of surviving said attack because we would be united against a common enemy with the people and the government that we could trust, VS the people vs the alien vs the ass hats in governments.

Previous