Opinions and Input Please!!!

Writer

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 9:17 am » by Boaterguy

There are a vast amount of people all over the world that have a belief or are at least open to the fact that there are advanced entities within the boundaries of our planet. Some of these people have seen first hand evidence of such a phenomena while others on the other hand have a belief based on what others have seen. Technology has made it quite easy to develop an encounter or sighting out of thin air. Others want to believe because it gives them hope that there is somewhere else to go instead of being trapped on this doomed or chaotic planet that once was otherwise a peaceful and harmonic planet which was encapsuled by mans need for power and dominance. Others want to believe because Earth is just too boring the way it is and it needs some excitement. To some extent the general population of Earth believes there is other life out there. Whether it being intelligent or the extent of a microbe. Ok now alot of us believe there are conspiracies amongst us. Some don't exist but on the other side of the coin, some do. NASA has been blasting everything up into space for decades spending billions upon billions of dollars and now there are other countries developing their own space agenda. NASA has experimented in space sending multiple scientists into orbit making discoveries every mission. Now NASA is obviously linked with the military while the scientists aboard these missions represent not only NASA but the world. We have been noticing more and more video confirmed sightings aboard the shuttle in the last decade. Anything before was shrugged off as space debris or other explainations. The more recent sightings while in orbit and the lack of explaination even while videoing these events gives me the impression that NASA WANTS us to know that there is someting else out there but has been put into a situation where it can't be discussed. NASA has this "seems to be" gag order preventing anyone within their organization from discussing these sightings. The cameramen or women onboard lack any explaination at all. They lack nothing period. Thats what makes it more intriguing. It says more when nothing is said at all. Is NASA purposely releasing these videos to inform us? NASA knows it can't say anything but can we assume that they are assuring us there is something to these ufo stories without making a comment that would break that gag order? Can we assume that if these astronauts know there is others within the orbit of our planet and that these "others" are friendly because what astronaut in his/her right mind would go up there on numerous missions if they were known to be hostile? Can we assume that NASA is releasing more evidence because there are other nations actively participating in space exploration and that maybe these other nations won't be so closely lipped? So is it reasonable to assume NASA can't hide these facts anymore and is willing to indirectly give us the proof we need a little at a time? What will happen to the inhabitants of this planet when the verified proof is submitted to us and no other organization can dispute it? Will the govenments lose their sense of control knowing its citizens will look upon these other peoples with awe and respect? Would we be looking at globalized togetherness without the control of the one? Would we be a better people if we had input from someone outside our world? Would our governments and religions open their arms to this race or races or would they perceive these others as hostile on the basis of them undermining their control and try and make their citizens believe they're hostile because of our governments own agenda? Will it enseed hope for us or will it make us more chaotic than we already are?

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 9:51 am » by Kyo121

it might just be me but i would trust a government who do not lie to me over some other entities with superior technology....but atlas that will never happen cause government are only working in the own interest and never their population's unless it's for PR. So.....IF the world ever falls into the hands of a false savior race of alien we can all blame it on the government for lying their asses off instead of being open to the subject and letting their people decide on the course of event.

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 10:55 am » by Nightowl

Well said. I think we won't find out in our lifetime, unless something drastic happens in "2012". I feel there are more than one type of alien, not all of them friendly. We collectively as a race are too immature right now to handle the thought of alien cultures and contact. I blame the governments of the world for this for not coming clean from the get go. I think you hit the nail on the head with some agencies trying to let us know there is someting there and some trying to keep us in the dark.You can image the outcome if a country like Iran got their hands on "future alien technology", not good. It sounds corny but when we can live together as a human race without trying to annihilate each other, we will be ready. They are amongst us now, exploring and learning, good and bad. If you came face to face with an alien could you REALLY handle it or would you freak out. I've always said I would love to meet one but I would probably be very nervous. I HAVE seen a ufo, but it's probably as close I want to get right now. Cheers.

Writer

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 8:18 pm » by Boaterguy

thanks. i myself can't say what i'd do or how i'd react. i've never been in the situation to have to decide. i have read all kinds of stories ranging from one side of the spectrum to the other. its gotten to the point where i don't know what to believe and who to believe. there are all kinds of cover-ups all the way from the tribal peoples of third world nations all the way up to the executives that run our nations. putting the pieces together are the individuals and myself that belong to sites like these that post small parts of the whole story. i believe that i myself will more than likely be shocked and surprised when the truth finally comes out whether it being the most simplest of expainations or the most out of this world. if i ever experience anything thats is superextraordinary, i hope others witness the same event because i myself wouldn't admit to the mass putting myself into the position of being speculated upon. where do we draw the line on who to believe and who not? one person may mention an event they experienced and may be believed by many and another comes along relaying to everyone a similar event and they get labelled as a nut-case or die-hard attention thriver. where do we draw the line that differentiates the two?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 8:49 pm » by Towelie

If the goverment was to admit aliens are here today, id go for a drink with a few friends have a chat about it while getting drunk, then come home goto bed, get up the next morning goto work and continue as normal.
Unless theyve specificaly came to get me, i dont think it would make much difference to me, i realy doubt the whole world would stop or anything, probably take a few months to get used to it but it wont make a difference.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 16, 2009 9:08 pm » by Jayhad

Hey Boaterguy... The intreguing topic i found in your original post is...
The more recent sightings while in orbit and the lack of explaination even while videoing these events gives me the impression that NASA WANTS us to know that there is someting else out there but has been put into a situation where it can't be discussed. NASA has this "seems to be" gag order preventing anyone within their organization from discussing these sightings.

I believe you are on to it here. NASA and its aims are so elitist and global at this point that even an astronaut is just a pawn in there game. It used to be that the astronaut was the face of NASA, the top of its food chain, every child admired and wanted to be a 'space cowboy.' Ever since that diaper lady went on that crazy road trip to beat up that other astronaut chick... the focus has definately changed.
Maybe some of these astronauts are trying to communicate these truths to us... maybe they see NASA's real objectives, and misinfo, as a detriment to other smart people like themselves.
Interesting angle though.
Time will tell.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 am » by Dazfromoz

towelie wrote:If the goverment was to admit aliens are here today, id go for a drink with a few friends have a chat about it while getting drunk, then come home goto bed, get up the next morning goto work and continue as normal.
Unless theyve specificaly came to get me, i dont think it would make much difference to me, i realy doubt the whole world would stop or anything, probably take a few months to get used to it but it wont make a difference.

I dont think any of our governments will ever openly admit to ET contact because to do so would also cause them to come clean on the fact that we have be in contact for the better part of the last 70 odd years and the truth would blow the minds of Mr & Mrs average Jo.If they did come out they would have us believe the secret is for our benefit because we could not handle the truth, the real reason is the ruling class's would lose there power base and we cant have that can we!.Our governments are not there for our benefit in any real sense(my opinion only).The truth is ET's infact have been interacting on earth form thousands if not millions of years, the evidence is there if you look for it. All religious doctorines are riddled with such proof just to start. My experience has been that most people dont want to know, I have studied these and other subjects for many years and maybe one in a hundred if Im lucky are willing to listen to logical truth and look at the evidence that IS there to see,because to do so would force a person to take responsability for that knowlege and act on it. There in lies the problem very few of us are willing to take personal responsability for what we know, and the less we know the less we have to be responsable for. People dont want to leave there comfort zone, so if you openly talk about Such things you are ridiculed and classed as a freak, its sad but true, If any government were to come clean it would make no difference to me either Towelie because we all ready know these things to be true.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 am » by Clawspiracy

Dear dazfromoz...

Agreed. They already don't want to discuss earthly affairs such as the war, bilouts and such.. So why would it make a difference?

I think in all honesty, we want the truth out (even though we know it) because we can feel a bit repudiated by the facts. Let's just say the truth would set us free.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostTue Mar 17, 2009 6:10 pm » by Dazfromoz

Yes clawspiracy
your right, official discloser would vindicate a hell of a lot of us, but when you consider the cover up from pres.Truman onwards, and you really study the facts you find that the truth is burried so deeply in several gov departments some of whos very creation is to perportrate the lie eg: mj12,cia, nsa,fbi,jason sociaty etc just to note a few all of whom have several various sub groups and those groups sharing information within themselves on a need to know basis only,you start to realize what a task true and full discloser would be. Not only that there has be treaties made with off worlders, grays etc that are in direct conflict with the US consitution that would cause pandamodiem were it to become general knowlege. The lie is different on every level. .And that dose not take into account any contact outside the US with other global powers. I say learn as much as you can, tell as many as you can. Knowlege is power and yes the truth will set you free.

Writer

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 3:04 am » by Boaterguy

Thanks everyone for confirming what I believed were the thoughts of many here. The way I see this is that we already know the truth. The truth has actually been out there for a long time or there wouldn't be great sites like this one around or magazines floating around on various news stands or the numerous tv programs and documentaries. We have the truth but we keep second guessing ourselves because highly paid, underworked and control orientated officials and government sustained scientists throw us a curve ball misleading us in the opposite directions. Sorry for the comparison cause we aren't geese or ducks but if you put a gander in the midst of mulitple ducklings, that little guy believes he's a duckling too. That in fact is a natural process. He loses his identity because he has no reason to believe otherwise. He's put in a situation where he believes he is something that he is not and he has urges and natural instincts that contradict what the others are doing, he doesn't necessarily discard the feelings, he adopts the actions of the mass around him. If there were no mirrors or no reflections, if someone told you for years and years that you had green eyes, you'd have no reason to dispute it even though the person telling you knew in fact you had blue eyes. The truth isn't out there, it is here. All we need are those ducklings to admit that we aren't ducklings and to quit trying to make us believe otherwise. Thanks everyone for responding and thanks to the people that put this site together. You are not only giving people like me a chance to state their opinion but giving the people out their a chance to see and read what others have witnessed. Thanks again.

Next