Opinions on Bob Lazar.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 pm » by fatbastard2.0

Bob was found smoking Iranian cigarettes, that's enough to convince me.
I am not now, nor have I ever been an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 pm » by Rich316

According to Stanton Friedman, Lazar does NOT check out whatsoever..

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php?ptp=articles&fdt=2011.01.07

I believe Stanton Friedman on this one.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 10:59 pm » by Rich316

Even though I wanna believe in his story.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 11:06 pm » by ZetaRediculous

What Stone is saying about Hoagland and Lear really rings true for me as well, they were stalwarts of their respective fields of fringe resaerch and then for some reason both started to disappear up their own rectums, never to be sane again.

But Lazar, well, that is a different kettle of fish.

The fact that most of his history is undocumented or evidence is missing lends both credence and obfuscation to his story.
There is controversy around his birth certificate, the Hospital he claims to have been born at in Coral Gables Florida has no record of him. His marriage certificate has his claimed birth date and the state of Florida but no town. Which I'm led to believe is unusual.

He Claimed to be a student at both MIT and Cal Tech, no records exist of him at either institution. The teacher he claimed to have at Cal Tech (I believe his name was Duxler), confirmed he was a student of his but at Pierce Junior College LA on an electronics course at the time Lazar himself claims to be at Cal Tech.

Then there is his time at Los Alamos... George Knapp states he found Lazars' name in a phone directory, but Stanton Friedman has shown that you only need to be a contractor to Los Alamos to get your name in there and Lazars company United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies was a supplier to every one from law enforcement to schools, so to think he might have supplied Los Alamos is not out of the question.

All these things alone can sway you either way on whether he is legit and the government has tried to erase his history or he has flat out lied about his past, which in turn makes him an unreliable witness.

I'm not going to go into when he was arrested for setting up an I.T. system for a brothel as that happened after his "disclosure".

But when we get to his actual story, he never changed it, he was so consistent in what he described no matter how many interviews he did. He didn't gain financially from his disclosure and in the early '90's he stopped talking about it..

And yes he did befriend Lear and Lazar took him out to the desert and showed him the test flights. How would someone who didn't work there know that the test flights were conducted on a Wednesday night??

The story has no proper paper trail, save his pay-slip from the DNI (Department for Naval Intelligence) and the entry into the Los Alamos Phone book. If it wasn't for him showing Lear and others the test flights we would all have probably disregarded him as a hoaxer many years ago.

Then we get into Ununpentium (element 115) which at the time had not been synthesised and the claims he made for it still remain unsubstantiated without bending some fundemental laws of pyhsics.

So, where does that leave us?

I find it incredibly hard to take a side and as much as I would like to believe his incredible account, there are too many holes in his story, but on the other hand he knew things that a shyster shouldn't have known. So I'm at 55/45 in favour of his story, I like it, but I still have doubts...
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 11:28 pm » by Opalserpent

Ufos crash and they get retrieved. They aren't perfect either. What must be sitting in secret black projects would
be so amazing that it would be worth killing for and we know the government and agencies have no qualms
with waxing people for their own agendas.

Even if their stories aren't true the technology is probably real and has been for decades.

Check out this scientist John Searl, his research is intriguing.

Uploaded by racist sounding Thankyouwhiteknights

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 2

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 3

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 4

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 5

Upload to Disclose.tv

part 6

Upload to Disclose.tv

John Searl is still around.

The Real Verbz

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 am » by Cia212

Here's my take on Bob. He claims (or at least strongly suggests) to have stolen some of the Element 115 that powers the UFO he worked to backward engineer. Where is it? Come forward with it and instantly prove your story and advance science...if done publically, he probably wouldn't even be prosecuted.

That's the problem with physical claims, you can't sit on evidence forever and still have credibility.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 1:05 am » by Rich316

I'm on the fence too.. To keep his story strong, dont change it, which he hasn't.
To keep us from getting too close to the truth, remove his work records, which may have happened too.
It's not impossible..

This was interesting.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:02 am » by Poooooot

E6722maj wrote:i rediscovered this whilst browsing my hard drive. i filmed it off the tv screen on 23rd (i think) october 2008, and just thought i'd revive it for any new input. so i'm posting it in a thread of the same vintage as the clip.

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

That UFO formation looks like Orion's Belt.

On topic: I believe Bob Lazar. As of right now, at least. I haven't seen/heard anything credible enough to make me question him.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:34 am » by I2haveseen

I like & find Bob very credable. And I believe he's only alive because he 'talked' to the right peeps (making his disapearance or accidentle death 'not doable.... rather: discreditation would be the method of story suffercation), at the right time.

Any one who's looked into his story (and his wording of his story) will see he very consistant.
Any one with a 801 in phyics (or higther) will note he no layman (just the oppisate: educated, well spoken, and correct app of his 'linggo'.

Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 am » by E6722maj

Poooooot wrote: "That UFO formation looks like Orion's Belt."

stars? seriously? i doubt that most profoundly (if you're saying that's a possible explanation) :nope:

whatever

PreviousNext