Opinions on Bob Lazar.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 am » by E6722maj

@ I2haveseen - agreed

whatever

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 2:47 am » by I2haveseen

Cia212 wrote:Here's my take on Bob. He claims (or at least strongly suggests) to have stolen some of the Element 115 that powers the UFO he worked to backward engineer. Where is it? Come forward with it and instantly prove your story and advance science...if done publically, he probably wouldn't even be prosecuted.

That's the problem with physical claims, you can't sit on evidence forever and still have credibility.

Urmmm, E115 à (alpha) decay's way to quick to 'keep for later'. Can you give me a link to that statement plz?

@ E6722maj Think she/he means the formation 'looks' like orions belt (not actually the belt)
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 am » by Temps13

I find it entirely plausible that he came across one of their projects to do with anti gravity craft..since thats where they take place..also the ones Schneider spoke of with the magnesium hulls were doubtless real
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 4:00 am » by The57ironman

........i don't know what to think....

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 7:11 am » by Cia212

I2haveseen wrote:
Cia212 wrote:Here's my take on Bob. He claims (or at least strongly suggests) to have stolen some of the Element 115 that powers the UFO he worked to backward engineer. Where is it? Come forward with it and instantly prove your story and advance science...if done publically, he probably wouldn't even be prosecuted.

That's the problem with physical claims, you can't sit on evidence forever and still have credibility.

Urmmm, E115 à (alpha) decay's way to quick to 'keep for later'. Can you give me a link to that statement plz?

@ E6722maj Think she/he means the formation 'looks' like orions belt (not actually the belt)

No. It's in a few interviews he did in Vegas...might have been with Knapp but I don't remember.

He also claimed 115 was stable, so it would keep forever. It's the proton bombardment that makes it unstable inside the UFO's engine. That part has been proven false.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 11:19 am » by I2haveseen

Ok (took a bit, but thimk I) found it.

On the decay of 115:
Bob said he was told that the fuel was "Element 115," not yet discovered by any Earth science. Bob's superiors explained that the sources of the Element 115 were binary star systems. Bob said the fuel material was in a stable form that could be held in his hands. Element 115, he said, had the unusual ability to produce antimatter in a special container that powered the craft. Antimatter combined with matter would cause mutual annihilation of protons, neutrons and electrons and the release of enormous quantities of energy.

He's refering to an isotope of 115.

On bombardment to create the reaction that fly's the craft:
Robert Lazar, Narration Excerpt from The Lazar Tape ... And Excerpts from the Government Bible © 1991 by Tri-Dot Productions:

"The power source (of the craft) is a reactor that uses Element 115 as a fuel and uses a total annihilation reaction that provides the heat that it converts to energy, making it a compact, light-weight, efficient onboard power source.
I've got a couple of quick comments about Element 115 for those who are interested. By virtue of the way it's used in the reactor, it depletes very slowly and only 223 grams of Element 115 ­ which is just under half a pound ­ can be utilized for a period of 20 to 30 years.
This demonstrates the enormous amount of power released when you totally convert matter to energy, which is what happens when anti-matter and matter are combined. So, back to our power source.
Inside the reactor, Element 115 is bombarded with a proton which plugs into the nucleus of the 115 atom and becomes Element 116 which immediately decays and releases or radiates small amounts of anti-matter. The anti-matter is released into a vacuum into a tube that keeps it from reacting with the matter that's around it. It's then directed towards the gaseous matter target at the end of the tube. The matter and anti-matter collide and annihilate, fully converting to energy. The heat from this reaction is converted into electrical energy in a near 100% efficient thermoelectric generator. This is a device that converts heat directly into electrical energy."

This quote reproduced soley for comment/critique and falls under 'Fair use'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Now you want to explain how proton bombardment dosen't cause nuclear decay (become unstable)? Cause that's exactly what proton bombardment is used for. And that's exactly what he's saying (back in '91 mind you). IDK what you mean? Can you explain what you mean?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 am » by Cia212

I2haveseen wrote:Now you want to explain how proton bombardment dosen't cause nuclear decay (become unstable)? Cause that's exactly what proton bombardment is used for. And that's exactly what he's saying (back in '91 mind you). IDK what you mean? Can you explain what you mean?

It does. I was only referring to your statement that
Urmmm, E115 à (alpha) decay's way to quick to 'keep for later'.

Bob claims the isotope he stole is stable, so it doesn't decay without the bombardment - in other words it is quite easy to keep it for later.

Bob claims the government has around 500 pounds of the stuff in storage. In the interview I saw, Bob was purposely vague about the amount of material he acquired, but it's presumably enough that it could be studied. To my original point, why hasn't Bob come forward with the Element 115 sample?

I found a reference to a Lear interview wherein Lear claims the sample was stolen, but that comes from Edgar Fouche. I've talked to Ed in person and online, and I don't trust him as a source...but that's another story.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 pm » by I2haveseen

:headscratch: I don't understand your semantics??????
That part has been proven false.

What has bneen proven false?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 12:28 pm » by Cia212

I2haveseen wrote::headscratch: I don't understand your semantics??????
That part has been proven false.

What has bneen proven false?

That Element 115 is stable. And I misspoke there - all known isotopes are unstable, but it may be possible to find one that is stable. I found 2 references to a stable version of 115 but it's just theoretical so far.

Wiki says that, theoretically, 229 would be stable but there is no known method of creating that isotope.

All the reported above isotopes of element 115, obtained by nuclear collisions of lighter nuclei, are severely neutron-deficient, because the proportion of neutrons to protons needed for maximum stability increases with atomic number. The most stable isotope will probably be 299Uup, with 184 neutrons, a known "magic" closed-shell number conferring exceptional stability, making it (with one further proton outside the "magic number" of 114 protons) both the chemical and the nuclear homolog of 209Bi; but the technology required to add the required neutrons presently does not exist. This is because no known combination of target and projectile can result in the required neutrons. It has been suggested that such a neutron-rich isotope could be formed by quasifission (fusion followed by fission) of a massive nucleus, multi-nucleon transfer reactions in collisions of actinide nuclei, or by the alpha decay of a massive nucleus (although this would depend on the stability of the parent nuclei towards spontaneous fission).

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 pm » by Poooooot

E6722maj wrote:
Poooooot wrote: "That UFO formation looks like Orion's Belt."

stars? seriously? i doubt that most profoundly (if you're saying that's a possible explanation) :nope:

No no no. The UFO's were blinking and they formed Orion's belt. I don't think they were stars. I'm not saying it was aliens for sure (I personally think it probably was, but I can't state my opinion as fact), but it definitely wasn't stars. And whatever it was (UFO's or otherwise) formed what looked like Orion's belt.

I've noticed a LOT of UFO groups throughout the years seem to make formations. And the fact that this one seems to be Orion is really interesting to me. Orion is a very important constellation.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext