Opinions on Bob Lazar.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 5:19 pm » by Poooooot

I2haveseen wrote:@ E6722maj Think she/he means the formation 'looks' like orions belt (not actually the belt)

Yeah, exactly. Thanks. :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 6:08 pm » by Quantummystic

the other thing with the lazar story that is interesting(if true) is that Jim Goodall got so much heat for asking a simple question about the notorious paystub... Goodall comes off as sincere too.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 11:20 pm » by I2haveseen

ZetaRediculous wrote:Then there is his time at Los Alamos... George Knapp states he found Lazars' name in a phone directory, but Stanton Friedman has shown that you only need to be a contractor to Los Alamos to get your name in there and Lazars company United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies was a supplier to every one from law enforcement to schools, so to think he might have supplied Los Alamos is not out of the question.

?????Not sure the dates work for that....
In 2000 Lazar started United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies, an amateur scientific supply company initially operated in Sandia Park, New Mexico, which then moved to Laingsburg, Michigan. United Nuclear sells a variety of materials including radioactive ores, powerful magnets, and other scientific curiosities like aerogel, as well as a variety of lab chemicals. United Nuclear claims "over 300,000 satisfied customers," and these customers include law-enforcement agencies, schools and amateur scientists as well as individual amateur scientists and students.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar# ... d_Supplies

@ Poooooot Was obvious to me :cheers:

@ Cia212 Just reread this thread. Think we've (or at least i have) missunder4stood the connotation, yet it seems our denotation is the same..... lol. You know how i said he was alive because he talke to the right peeps at the right time. Well maybe he had some insurance too (aka (something like): 115 delivered to media if i die/dissapear).....
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 14, 2013 11:29 pm » by E6722maj

@Poooooot i realised that you may not have meant that the lights were orion, rather that they were similar to them, hence my bracketed disclaimer. :cheers:

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 am » by Poooooot

^ :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Previous