Opinions on Bob Lazar.

Writer

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 4:25 pm » by Spiralout

What do you guys think about Bob Lazar? I have read all of the info on his site, and watched quite a few interviews. He sounds credible to me. True there are questions raised about his past, but if what he says is true its entirely plausible that someone is trying to discredit him. It would be great if he underwent a lie detector test, performed by a trustworthy individual.

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 4:50 pm » by Spock

Personally I like Bob Lazar and believe him. He's your basic engineering geek with a whale of a story. Typically extreme left-brain engineer types don't have the cognative capacity or ability for abstract thinking required to come up with such a far-fetched leap of fantasy - they tend to see things in black and white. Also, these personality types generally have no time to waste on this type of subject and are usually the scoffers.

Bob hasn't shown any lust for fame or fortune from the subject, and in general doesn't seem to care if people believe him or not.

To me he comes across as very credible.

SPOCK
:alien:

Writer

PostThu Oct 23, 2008 4:54 pm » by Spiralout

^^^Thats basically how I see him. If he is faking, then he is a good actor.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 pm » by E6722maj

i rediscovered this whilst browsing my hard drive. i filmed it off the tv screen on 23rd (i think) october 2008, and just thought i'd revive it for any new input. so i'm posting it in a thread of the same vintage as the clip.

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

whatever

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 8:04 pm » by ZetaRediculous

E6722maj wrote:i rediscovered this whilst browsing my hard drive. i filmed it off the tv screen on 23rd (i think) october 2008, and just thought i'd revive it for any new input. so i'm posting it in a thread of the same vintage as the clip.

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Haha!!

I saw this come up on the topics and thought great a debate about Bob, started writing a response to the op and when I was halfway through realised you had dredged up a dinosaur of a thread!!

You nearly got a 500worder on how I feel about Bobs credibility, but now I'm lost.....

They are some interesting L.I.T.S. interesting how they are blinking on and off, certainly too static for a plane and unlikely to be choppers, due to no strobes.. Seems strange lights like to hang over DC a la 1952... :flop:
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Regardless of the age of the thread the question is still valid.

Should have posted that 500 word monster!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm » by E6722maj

ZetaRediculous wrote: "You nearly got a 500worder on how I feel about Bobs credibility"

do tell. personally, i think his story is essentially legit. but don't hold back if you think he's full of it. i'm interested in people's take on him, from whatever angle :flop:

whatever

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm » by Lowsix

E6722maj wrote:i'm interested in people's take on him, from whatever angle :flop:

Well, he bakes a mean three-cheese lasagna, is profoundly frightened of bubble gum ice cream and cries in those haunting, deep wracking sobs at night, unless of course, you rock him gently while singing b-side Abba tunes in Cantonese.

In other words, im totally on the fence about the guy, but enjoy the "wonder" of his story.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 pm » by Opalserpent

Much has been said to discredit him but I also believe his story.

uploaded by UFOTVstudios

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 pm » by Stone069

I hate to say it but I was on his side, Bob's that is, till I delved into john Lear stuff. Wow what a kook! Not sure where truth starts or ends or what is just fabrication or disinfo. Just like Hoagland, reading about both is what kick started my interest in these topics. They both seemed to go off the deep end after awhile. Or maybe they went over my head, jury is still out for me on them.

Bob Lazar on the other hand always seemed sincere. I guess my reservations about him stem mostly from his choice of associates.

Next