ORDO Illuminatus: Grand Master has HOTMAIL address NOT joke

Initiate

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 pm » by Mattmarriott

Current Illuminati Supreme Leader is the first Grand Master of the ORDO ILLUMINATUS to have a hotmail address:
[_ H E _] UNDERSCORE [ _ _ _ _ _ _] @ hotmail.com
But his UNIQUENESS goes beyond his role within the ORDER.
This is best illustrated by the milestones he set as "FIRST MAN EVER TO officially", from [M _ _ _ _] HIMSELF to ONLY OBEY HIMSELF.

Illuminati Supreme Leader or Grand Master of the ORDO Illuminatus has HOTMAIL address. ATTENTION: this is *** NOT *** a joke
The Illuminati Supreme Leader's bloodline is mostly german and his family name is german, more precisely HITLER.

Yet in NONE of his countless fake identities:
- has he the GERMAN nationality;
- is businessman his main occupation.

Illuminati Supreme Leader's hotmail address
"Coincidentally" the only time he can be contacted by hotmail is when using the only fake identity where:
- his second main occupation is businessman, also the only identity where his main occupation is Head of a National Army.
- the hotmail address supposedly serves to contact his firm's headquarters at Hamburg, Germany, a firm named to exactly match his first and last names in this fake identity.

This hotmail address matches the firm's name, or as previously mentioned, the first and last names of his only fake identity as Head of a National Army, separated by an underscore.

The First Name's Writing
His first name has four characters, with two writing forms for the third character:
- E: illustrated not only by his hotmail address but also by his appearence 2013 for 30 minutes in a TV "interview", hosted by the "hardest" of all interviewers, at the most "serious" of all illuminati "news" TV channels (1).
- I: illustrated by his Wikipedia page.
b]His Name compared to the one and same first offical name of THREE of his fake identities as shakespearean Hollywood actor [/b]
In the I form for the third character, the only difference between his first name in the fake identity where he has a hotmail address and his official first name in THREE fake identities as Hollywood actor is an additional H, as second character.
As if this was not enough of a joke, his full name include three additional middle names where two of them AGAIN sound exactly like his first official name in his THREE fake identities as Hollywood actor.
His full name appears in his Wikipedia page only in "References".

His looks
His looks as [_ H E _] [ _ _ _ _ _ _]
- are DELIBERATELY similar to his looks as the character for which the Grand Master of the ORDO illuminatus was awarded the first and ONLY Oscar ever.
- are still very much the same as the character he played and for which he got the Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role took more than THREE DECADES ago.

His main occupation
Head of a National Army fulfills illuminat's religion's commandment for reversed scripts hidden in plain sight:
the VERY LAST occupation that anyone would imagine for the character who gave the name to the film for which the Illuminati Supreme Leader was awarded (not awarded himself, because probably still before he became Supreme Leader) the Oscar for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
But the ultimate fulfillment for his occupation has NOT to do with the Illuminati as an Order but with the UNIQUENESS of the Grand Master alone.

UNIQUENESS of the Grand Master of the ORDO Illuminatus
Illuminati Supreme Leader now rules over nearly 7 billion people, what implies also over more than one billion chinese and nearly a billion indians.
"Coincidentally" acting as Head of a National Army:
- he gets as close as it gets to both China and India;
- he celebrates his unique status, beyond the absolute power within the ORDER: the extent of his power, much more than any previous Grand Master.

Grand Master celebrates his UNIQUENESS with unprecedent ceremonies
The most important acts are of type "FIRST MAN in HISTORY EVER TO ...".
These include FIRST MAN EVER TO officially [M _ _ _ _] HIMSELF.
Reminder: Hours after his announcement, March 2013, Last Prophet revealed for the first time in History the name of the Order's Grand Master.
In other words: since 1525 the ORDO Teutonicus was renamed to ORDO Illuminatus and started denying its own existence.
The ultimate fulfillment for [_ H E _] [ _ _ _ _ _ _]'s main occupation, Head of the National Army:
- FIRST MAN EVER TO officially ONLY OBEY HIMSELF.

Notes
(1) "Coincidentally" for this interview the "hardest" of all interviewers was replaced by a softer woman.

BASICS
OBEY YOURSELF ALONE: The HISTORY of Illuminati religion'a MOST mystifying commandment, has three documented chapters:
- 1762 by Jean Jacques Rousseau
- 1883 by Friedrich Nietzsche
- 2013 by the current Illuminati Supreme Leader.
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=575389
obey-yourself-alone-illuminati-religion-s-sixth-commandment-t90681.html

German illuminati using fake identities, from "american Harry S Truman" to "jewish Rothschild" bloodline and the origins of the Illuminati
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=571414
fake-identity-harry-truman-and-the-origins-of-the-illuminati-t90417.html

Historic moment, March 2013:
The man who gives orders directly or indirectly to almost ALL the 200 United Nations "heads of state" reveals himself shortly before the BIG BANG.
Out of seven billion people only Last Prophet got the message.
Hours later Last Prophet reveals three of the fake identities of the Supreme Leader, including the two used to become the FIRST MAN in HISTORY TO officially [M _ _ _ _] HIMSELF.
Before clicking the pages with the solution, try to solve the riddle for yourself:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=220238
http://web.archive.org/web/201305180429 ... -bang.html
Last edited by Mattmarriott on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 8:48 pm » by Otomon

Mattmarriott wrote: FIRST MAN EVER TO officially ONLY OBEY HIMSELF.

Bro what kind of weak-ass science are you kicking? I only obey myself and dats it, I know many people on here are the same, thats why they git down wif dah truth, your kicking some serious disinfo if ur telling me some guy with some title in some dead-ass language is better than me, we ELOHIMs liek dah bible says, and a buncha other ancient texts say so too.. so can u tell me.. why?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13