Ordo Templi Orientis

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 7:39 pm » by Tuor10

Best known for having nut jobs like Crowley as a member - and founder - this order still exists today. Many of the elite in British banking, politics and entertainment have been - and still are - members of this order. This is one of the alleged organisations that harbor pedophiles' on mass, who ritually abuse children.

These are some of the people who run the world. Is it any wonder why God has forsaken us?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Templi_Orientis

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 9:52 pm » by Mep630

sad to think how many minds and souls these people have twisted and stolen. A very powerful group for sure, with a lot of mindless dogs that will do their bidding. Just goes to show the power of the human being and why you want to be your own leader, and not just some blind follower. Very sad to think the pain and misery these people have caused, and the damage they have done to good souls.

I am in awe in the person who invented satanism just for the pure fact of the system that they made which enslaves weak minded people so easily.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 10:47 pm » by Tuor10

Mep630 wrote:sad to think how many minds and souls these people have twisted and stolen. A very powerful group for sure, with a lot of mindless dogs that will do their bidding. Just goes to show the power of the human being and why you want to be your own leader, and not just some blind follower. Very sad to think the pain and misery these people have caused, and the damage they have done to good souls.

I am in awe in the person who invented satanism just for the pure fact of the system that they made which enslaves weak minded people so easily.

Fear is the mind killer; for once fear takes hold, all other senses are made redundant; and the individual's capacity to employ sound logic and make critical decisions is replaced by a necessity to latch onto the first thing that seemingly offers protection - or salvation.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 11:25 pm » by Mep630

Tuor10 wrote:
Mep630 wrote:sad to think how many minds and souls these people have twisted and stolen. A very powerful group for sure, with a lot of mindless dogs that will do their bidding. Just goes to show the power of the human being and why you want to be your own leader, and not just some blind follower. Very sad to think the pain and misery these people have caused, and the damage they have done to good souls.

Fear is the mind killer; for once fear takes hold, all other senses are made redundant; and the individual's capacity to employ sound logic and make critical decisions is replaced by a necessity to latch onto the first thing that seemingly offers protection - or salvation.
there is a difference between respect and fear. i dont fear them, I do respect them. I dont like what they do, but its not like I want to stir up that hornets nest...

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 11:50 pm » by Tuor10

Mep630 wrote:there is a difference between respect and fear. i dont fear them, I do respect them. I dont like what they do, but its not like I want to stir up that hornets nest...

Well, I suppose you have to respect the sheer scope of what they have done, which amounts to basically enslaving the minds of the vast majority of the planet, through fear.

I suspect that the majority of us spend the majority of our life fearing something: fearing this fearing that; fearing things that we cannot see touch or tangibly interact with.

It afflicts us all: I fear that the football team I support won't sign all the players we need to be competitive again. As sad as that sounds I spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about that. So in a fashion, I am being emotionally directed by a sodding sports team, which is ridiculous given all the other things I should be concerned about.

The most exasperating facet to all this, is the the general lack of understanding people have regarding the connections between secret societies and the Pedophile rings within the higher echelons of the establishment, that are now being made public, after years of being covered up. Most fail to connect it all. Like, for example, I mentioned it to someone at work, and he looked at me as if I mad, even though I tried my hardest to dumb it down for him. The funny thing was, he proceeded to tell me that many high court judges are Pedophiles, but still couldn't get it through his head that all these people are connected by the secret societies they belong too.

In short - it is one big clusterfuck.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 12:38 am » by Mep630

I got to say the scope of satanism is very creepy to say the least, it is a lot bigger then most people have any clue. I know all too well about what you are talking, as I, mostly by chance have stumbled upon the links that tie it all together. From my time in the military to seeing recruits with 'satanism' on their dog tags, to having an insider give me some low down on the lessor goetia. Connecting the dots was easy for me, since I played chess since I was very young. The whole sex magic cult is interesting and kinda terrifying at the same time. I marvel at how simple the system is, and how how powerful a bind it puts on people. Basically getting them to willfully become slaves to others, and giving up all the things that make them human. I feel very sad for the souls who get trapped and twisted by these means.

Satanism is everywhere from simple games like pokemon, to books like harry potter. People have no clue.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 1:05 am » by Tuor10

Mep630 wrote:I got to say the scope of satanism is very creepy to say the least, it is a lot bigger then most people have any clue. I know all too well about what you are talking, as I, mostly by chance have stumbled upon the links that tie it all together. From my time in the military to seeing recruits with 'satanism' on their dog tags, to having an insider give me some low down on the lessor goetia. Connecting the dots was easy for me, since I played chess since I was very young. The whole sex magic cult is interesting and kinda terrifying at the same time. I marvel at how simple the system is, and how how powerful a bind it puts on people. Basically getting them to willfully become slaves to others, and giving up all the things that make them human. I feel very sad for the souls who get trapped and twisted by these means.

Satanism is everywhere from simple games like pokemon, to books like harry potter. People have no clue.

You are right in everything you say.

It took a while for me to truly see how it is all connected. Mainly as a consequence of looking in one direction. But I have begun to see how it all has a root source. And for want of a better terms, it derives from Satanistic/Paganistic belief system, IMO.
Even the field of Ufology, which I suppose is my main area of interest, I have been led down a path that I was not expecting - or really wanting to go down - because I was really only interested in the black and white - Aliens are from our three dimensional time space - hypothesis. But I had to accept the fact that it wasn't so black or white. Nor was it blue or purple. Instead, it was a myriad of things all condensed: Many different areas all overlapping; but still leading back to a similar source.

We have been fu.ked over big time. Lied too. We have had a reality created for us that bears little relationship to the true nature of things. Yet, we are all intrinsically linked to it, one way or the other. And that, IMO, has to be the greatest feat those haters of humanity have achieved.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 2:24 am » by RATRODROB

good stuff Tuor, its not a pretty world out there and I have also tried tentatively to educate some of my friends on the real world, only to be looked at like an idiot, I only give people tid bits of info these days so I don't over load their delicate and ignorant brains.

:flop: ....RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 2:48 am » by Innosent

Tuor10 wrote:Is it any wonder why God has forsaken us?

It isn't god who has forsaken us, it is us who have forsaken god. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 5:47 am » by mediasorcery

Mep630 wrote:I got to say the scope of satanism is very creepy to say the least, it is a lot bigger then most people have any clue. I know all too well about what you are talking, as I, mostly by chance have stumbled upon the links that tie it all together. From my time in the military to seeing recruits with 'satanism' on their dog tags, to having an insider give me some low down on the lessor goetia. Connecting the dots was easy for me, since I played chess since I was very young. The whole sex magic cult is interesting and kinda terrifying at the same time. I marvel at how simple the system is, and how how powerful a bind it puts on people. Basically getting them to willfully become slaves to others, and giving up all the things that make them human. I feel very sad for the souls who get trapped and twisted by these means.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

thats why there is such a huge push to demonise xristians over last few yrs,

:cheers:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next