Organic food is no healthier, study finds

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 pm » by Drjones

Mep,i feel sorry for the guy to be honest. :D

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 pm » by Lowsix

Yeah feel sorry for the fact that every link i posted to support my statements
were NOT in favor of GMO..i was simply quoting facts about them. MAtter of fact, the links i posted carried the message youve been saying all along. Thats why you might should have read them, so that when i agree with you and you call me a moron for it, you wont look as stupid..

I mean i said EXACTLY what you've been saying..i got so owned there..
Did you not bother to read anything? Even when you quoted me?
Thats stealing Meps trick..Quote me saying something, and then in the next sentence say that Im not saying it.. People are gonna see that and think youre retarded or something..

I pointed out the HUGE problems with Corn, and soy..
and stated that they were working out an ethical framework of testing
(which isnt curently allowed) to insure food safety...
how is that supporting GMO exactly or disagreeing with you again?

Im missing that part...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 5:14 pm » by Drjones

LowSix wrote:Yeah feel sorry for the fact that every link i posted to support my statements
were NOT in favor of GMO..i was simply quoting facts about them. MAtter of fact, the links i posted carried the message youve been saying all along. Thats why you might should have read them, so that when i agree with you and you call me a moron for it, you wont look as stupid..

I mean i said EXACTLY what you've been saying..i got so owned there..
Did you not bother to read anything? Even when you quoted me?
Thats stealing Meps trick..Quote me saying something, and then in the next sentence say that Im not saying it.. People are gonna see that and think youre retarded or something..

I pointed out the HUGE problems with Corn, and soy..
and stated that they were working out an ethical framework of testing
(which isnt curently allowed) to insure food safety...
how is that supporting GMO exactly or disagreeing with you again?

Im missing that part...

Ok m8,fair enough,i actually feel i owe you a slight apology. :oops:
We needs ANSWERS to settle the questions we have.I've actually just read the PDF,it really was like i had thought,not thorough enough...no way near it!To me it came across as if someone wanted to get a study done quickly that would in some way demonise organic food?....Like i have said the support from US ALL to organic farming methods is really a no brainer is'nt it?...And i don't think we want to be guinea pigs for the GMO's,actually in the U.S you guys have been guinea pigs for quite a few years,and you guy certainly aint the healthiest folks on Earth now are you?...UK aint much better,we are getting bigger and bigger here.GMO's limited but not non existent that's for sure!! :censored:
Anyway lowsix,i'm just back from the gym,i'm really chilled,i perhaps need to read your posts more clearly in the future but to be honest i'm really not one to nit pick,especially the organic versus gmo issue,like i say it's a no brainer and we should'nt not be arguing about THIS,other things perhaps but not this. :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 7:46 pm » by Drjones

Guys,i keep reading the PDF file with regards to this "study" and i keep getting the impression that all this was carried out by stoned 19 year olds.. :oops:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 30, 2009 8:12 pm » by TheDuck

drjones wrote:Guys,i keep reading the PDF file with regards to this "study" and i keep getting the impression that all this was carried out by stoned 19 year olds.. :oops:

Probably lmao damn university students. :lol:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 12:27 am » by Hesop

drjones wrote:Guys,i keep reading the PDF file with regards to this "study" and i keep getting the impression that all this was carried out by stoned 19 year olds.. :oops:

Read this study Jonesy, by Stuart Thomson.

http://www.gaiaresearch.co.za/organics.html

About the Author

Stuart has been a holistic health researcher almost full-time since becoming a whole-food vegetarian 30 years ago. Following insecticide poisoning whilst living on a strict fruitarian diet on largely commercial fruit for a mere year (organophosphates were at that time just beginning to replace the organochlorines as insecticides in agriculture) he started growing organic vegetables, herbs and fruits in earnest wherever he could, including on the roof of his house.

Striving for a self-sufficient lifestyle, Stuart eventually successfully grew all his family’s food requirements to strict organic principles for over a decade, which included collecting and growing toxic natural pesticidal and volatile companion plants and eventually becoming the continent’s expert on botanical pesticides (from plants) and formulating and sharing his first all natural botanical pesticide with fellow enthusiasts under the name of Bio-Bug-Go, (click for an archived scan) which consisted of 3 botanicals: Rotenone, Pyrethrum, Black Pepper; and Diatomite (sharp ancient algal exoskeletal particles). During this time, Stuart was a dedicated environmental activist, founding the Garden Route branch of Earthlife Africa.

Stuart had his work featured in the in the first “Sunday Times Magazine Earth Day Feature” (April 22, 1990) and had his first Gaia Research Institute Report, titled: “Pesticide Exposé: What You Don’t Know, Can Hurt You” published in South Africa’s first dedicated environmental magazine, “The Green Pages” (November 1990). Later, in 1996 Stuart founded PHARMAPACT, the Peoples Health Alliance Rejecting Medical Authoritarianism, Prejudice And Conspiratorial Tyranny to campaign against the Medicine Control Council’s attempted declaration of natural health products as regulated medicines. In 1998, Stuart submitted two reports, totalling 350 pages to the Minister of Health, in “Protest of Fluoridation of Public Water Supplies” and in 1999 presented to the full MCC, a 39-page “Traditional African Medicine Genocide” report.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 am » by Drjones

Thanks Hesop. :flop:

viggerz

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 12:01 pm » by viggerz

drjones wrote:
LowSix wrote:***Waits in anticipation for Jonesies Freakout***

A hundred bucks says he glosses right over this gem or says it's disinfo:
"A systematic review of 162 scientific papers published in the scientific literature over the last 50 years, however, found there was no significant difference."

Hey lowsix,the biggest and brightest personality on disclose :lol: who decides what is SIGNIFICANT in terms of difference?....thing is THERE IS A DIFFERNCE but they aint tellin you what it is now are they...?
Good work yet again m8 :oops: ,always like so many on disclose quick to the draw to fire down good ol drjones.. :clapper: :help: :D Can't anyone around here at least put aside their ego to truly analyse the issues at hand here...organic food,grown in mineral rich soils for a greater length of time than the non organic,organic food not sprayed with umpteen ridiculously toxic chemicals,i mean,c'mon....what's the argument here other than for some scary reason(lowsix) to somehow proclaim LOOK EVERYONE Drjones is wrong,LOOK,ok,then what,back to your gmo lunch?.... :oops: The case for eating organic over non organic is so clear cut to any PROPERLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEING that there really is not an argument to be had....i'm just doing this i guess because i truly do care at the end of the day...organic food tastes so much more fresher than the non organic,probably why all the top chefs use it,but maybe they don't know what they are talking about either,oh yeah the queen eats it,has her very own ORGANIC garden...yeah and prince charles has an estate,the only food licensed for sale at the house of commons i believe is organic,no gmos?? :oops:

I can tell your a honest person. I believe u.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 pm » by Avimoas

:rtft:

The study did not compare the level of Toxic chemicals and growth hormones but only the nutritive value

Previous