Osama bin Laden is dead. Posted 01/03/09

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 7:42 pm » by Towelie

Apparently it wasnt him anyway, remember the brainwashed guy from guantanamo (Rob Waller) that owned up to it. Also shouldnt we have pulled out there and then, they say we got the guy so theres no need to be there looking for him now.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 8:13 pm » by Spock

Well, he could could be selling hummus and warm pita on a street corner in Iowa, hooked up to dialysis

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 8:15 pm » by Hesop

spock wrote:Well, he could could be selling hummus and warm pita on a street corner in Iowa, hooked up to dialysis

:D :D It wouldn't suprise me! :D Somewhere in a CIA safehouse! :D

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 8:24 pm » by Spock

Indeed Hesop! Good to see you again! I have to agree the CIA does seem to be the intelligence arm of the NWO.

Writer

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 pm » by Alcyone

It is irrelevant whether this guy is living or dead. He had nothing to do with 9/11 and he is not a threat to the U.S. Perhaps we should focus our attention on what is happening on our side of the planet. I am sure Americans sleep well at night thinking that the bad guys are in the middle east, and not here in Washington D.C.

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 pm » by Hesop

Osama wasn't realy even noteworthy until the CIA started dealing with him. They gave him what he needed to become a leader of sorts in the area.

Good to see you too bud!

alcyone wrote:It is irrelevant whether this guy is living or dead. He had nothing to do with 9/11 and he is not a threat to the U.S. Perhaps we should focus our attention on what is happening on our side of the planet. I am sure Americans sleep well at night thinking that the bad guys are in the middle east, and not here in Washington D.C.

If it's irrelevant to you, and you want to focus your attention elsewhere, then do it. Post another thread about where the bad guys are. We know that. This thread IS about his death, thus, our opinions. We are not ignorant to the bad guys. ;)

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 9:50 pm » by cotullaguy

slushpup wrote:
pindz wrote:what proof you ...........(edited my moderator)

Yes a skull, body, or bones to do DNA tests would be good. IQ's are not the issue here. Osama's death is.

and you are a moron if you still believe that 19 cavemen took over our country for a day and hit 75% of their targets with maneuvers that even our most trained pilots say could not have been done. but, being a sheep is your choice.

give me your hard evidence that obl did it? or is it just what Faux News told you to think?

use your brain and examine the evidence if you have any brain left. show me the planes, bags, bodies, etc...show me previous steel buildings that have collapsed in their footprints over fire? how do you explain no video of the pentagon being hit and witnesses saying there was no plane that hit it...? no plane in pa?
Last edited by Becks on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: vulgar language and personal insults

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 10:20 pm » by Towelie

Untill we can see for certain if hes alive or dead we have to assume both, he could be alive or dead.
Schrodingers cat.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 8:46 pm » by Drjones

alcyone wrote:It is irrelevant whether this guy is living or dead. He had nothing to do with 9/11 and he is not a threat to the U.S. Perhaps we should focus our attention on what is happening on our side of the planet. I am sure Americans sleep well at night thinking that the bad guys are in the middle east, and not here in Washington D.C.

Thats so true m8....also love the avatar,thats one of my favourite movies and sums up life very well for me and how we are all encapsulated in this ridiculous "system"...and also hey,how sure can we be that the aliens are'nt actually running things anyways,ive said this many times...it's scary i know...but damn...the planet is a mess and people spiritually are also completely distressed and confused....
Also i was wanting to make the point that Osama Bin Laden.......how do we know that he is actually based on a REAL LIVING PERSON...i mean all i got is this computer and my TV with the amazing newsreaders at my disposal you know..LOL....This is a post to be taken with a small pinch of salt but not too much.Could the enitre existence of a man called Osama Bin Laden be entirely fabricated to fit a horrendous and evil agenda,i think it could,you?
Keep an open mind always my fellow disclosers :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 8:51 pm » by Towelie

Hes definatley real there wouldnt be pics of him shaking Bush's hand if he wasnt, wouldve been more convincing if hed been made to look like an enemy the whole time instead of pals with other "leaders".

PreviousNext