Osama Bin Laden's 12yo daughter witness his death

Super Moderator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:15 pm » by The57ironman

his 12yo daughter witnessed his death , huh?

what?..........when she was 2 or 3?
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:18 pm » by Mediasorcerer

did we really expect anything less from the msm?i mean really?

so when did tim osterman have time to have a kid? while on the run?

with kidney problems?yada yada yada,i cant even listen to it anymore,so offensive to ones intelligence.

hey,im not stiking up for muslims,there as bad as anyone,but,this whole osama crap has been a"story" from the beginning,just a story,the bigger the lie,???

im so impressed with members here,btw,it gives hope to see,real awareness,really,i have great fondness for all you folks strangers as u may be,i still kinda know yas all too,by the insights u give,

so go and git fukd from me,.in a character building,fearless,honest and inspiring kinda fashion= :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :pray: :pray: :pray:

so fukit,heres to you all,i had no idea so many were out there wen i first got here.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm » by The57ironman

mediasorcerer .... you're okay in my book, too....

:cheers: :hugging:
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:34 pm » by Boondox681

im so impressed with members here,btw,it gives hope to see,real awareness,really,i have great fondness for all you folks strangers as u may be,i still kinda know yas all too,by the insights u give,

right back at you,my friend...
:D
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:34 pm » by Welcomechange

Like the oap jailed for not paying poll tax, like the oap jailed for producing a marijuana plant in her back garden from waste parrot food,like the 'hanging' of sadam (royalty)....Indoctrination
:hiho:2Planet Earth :hiho:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm » by Mediasorcerer

you too 57,right bak at ya,we are doin our little bit[at least,],the way the world is,wat we got to loose anyhow,our freedom or somtin? lol, wats the worst can happen,they kill us,?
thats there greatest ploy,make us frightened of irrational "ideas",im more likely to die from car crash,or bee sting,[or even falling over]than some nutter muslim blowing me up,[or there depop plan}

and with al the oil spills,nukashimas,etc etc,who bloody cares anymore anyway,rather go down knowing i tried to save our god given right to be====FREE.

IF WE AINT AFRAID OF DEATH,WE ARE BLOODY=FREE.!!!!!
you too boon,the good ones show it in the sentences that represent there minds at work.!!!

ya get a feel of it after a while,i cant help it,im just saying what you guys reflect anyway,the credit all goes to you all.im jus acknowledging it,while i still can.thank you for being here.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:43 pm » by Muchtyman

mediasorcerer wrote:so how the fuk do WE know,for a bona fukin fida fact,thats his daughter?

ah ha,orkay,lets look at the circus of people presented to us over the years as "witnesses" who was the chick on tv in fronta everyone who cried while relating=COMPLETE BAREFACED LIE-that babies were being chucked outa windows and ripped outta incubators?,

and thats only one that comes to mind,there are countless others,

none of us really know what tim osterman[obama-whoops-osama] even looks like,let alone if he even had a daughter,

if you really want to see yourself as"awake"
then dont swallow--NOTHING!!!

cos according to these"highly ethical mob" who run this freak show paraded as world affairs,
they would tell you str8 to your face,that black is white,long is short,fat is skinny,good is bad,and up is foking down,
whenever you see there mouthes moving,===LIES ARE BEING TOLD.

...................... :flop:

The lies are becoming so convoluted and multilayered ; it's starting to become amusing .

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm » by E6722maj

disclaimer

facts and/or evidence subject to change without prior notice

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm » by Giusdude

Guys we are debating an article posted by sid2011?
Really? Whatsondalian deserves our attention? Do a quick search. Nobody else reported this crap....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 4:52 pm » by Boondox681

:hugging:
I'LL FLY THE SIGNAL WHEN I NEED ONE OF YOU GUYS
:flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

PreviousNext