Osama Bin Laden's 12yo daughter witness his death

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm » by Daemonfoe

domdabears wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:Osama has been dead for years. He can't make a video to refute it. This is purely a political move. We'll see which scapegoat pops into the public view in the near future.

show me proof he's been dead for years.
and not some video of someone telling you this.

Come on man. You know I don't have proof of this. Though, if he had been alive, don't you think we would have seen at least ONE video from him in the near past? Why the need to make all these fake videos when anything at all from Osama would have done the same job? We all know he was a CIA asset, so why the need to make fake videos? He's been dead, that's why.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:51 pm » by domdabears

daemonfoe wrote:
domdabears wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:Osama has been dead for years. He can't make a video to refute it. This is purely a political move. We'll see which scapegoat pops into the public view in the near future.

show me proof he's been dead for years.

Come on man. You know I don't have proof of this. Though, if he had been alive, don't you think we would have seen at least ONE video from him in the near past? Why the need to make all these fake videos when anything at all from Osama would have done the same job? We all know he was a CIA asset, so why the need to make fake videos? He's been dead, that's why.

I just wanted to make a point that your belief is no better than the belief of people who believe he was killed on Sunday.
No average joe knows the real truth.
I'm just tired of the know it all ego in here.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:52 pm » by Roadkill

If Osama has been dead for years where is the Shrine?
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:53 pm » by Boondox681

their plan seems to work flawlessly.
one more division within the country and it's people.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:55 pm » by Daemonfoe

domdabears wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:
domdabears wrote:show me proof he's been dead for years.

I just wanted to make a point that your belief is no better than the belief of people who believe he was killed on Sunday.
I'm just tired of the know it all ego in here.

Except for the fact that the majority of the people who believe he was killed on Sunday also believe everything they see on network news. When all things are taken into consideration, the chance that he has been dead for years is very great.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:57 pm » by Pitbulterrorist

i think that obama is insulting us if he thinks we can believe the storys they keep putting forward. the only thing now is whats realy the obama admin agenda and whats coming next. because they are going to a lot of trouble to fill us with bullshit

Super Moderator

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:57 pm » by domdabears

boondox681 wrote:

their plan seems to work flawlessly.
one more division within the country.

well its kind of impossible when you dont have the clearance.
It's a population full of people who speculate.

kind of hard to get everyone to have full inelegance clearance.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 5:57 pm » by Daemonfoe

roadkill wrote:If Osama has been dead for years where is the Shrine?

Seriously? We buried him at sea remember?

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm » by Roadkill

If he has been dead someone would speak up and say "No, he died years ago as a Martyr, not assassinated by Americans. Here is his Burial Site.""

Soon people will step forward and we will learn more. Frankly it is way to early to be weaving your conspiracy bullshit.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:01 pm » by domdabears

daemonfoe wrote:
Except for the fact that the majority of the people who believe he was killed on Sunday also believe everything they see on network news. When all things are taken into consideration, the chance that he has been dead for years is very great.

you dont believe the mainstream media because they have lied a lot to us in the past right? and owned by only a few.
I bet everything i own that the internet has more lies and hoaxes and basement nerds than the mainstream media combined times god know how many numbers.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext