Osama Bin Laden's 12yo daughter witness his death

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2183
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:04 pm » by Daemonfoe


roadkill wrote:If he has been dead someone would speak up and say "No, he died years ago as a Martyr, not assassinated by Americans. Here is his Burial Site.""

Soon people will step forward and we will learn more. Frankly it is way to early to be weaving your conspiracy bullshit.


Dude give me a break. If anyone killed him, the U.S. military did it, and they wouldn't be announcing it. They would save it for a politically useful time. Do you honestly think that we wouldn't time the announcement of his death for a political agenda?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2183
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:08 pm » by Daemonfoe


domdabears wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:
Except for the fact that the majority of the people who believe he was killed on Sunday also believe everything they see on network news. When all things are taken into consideration, the chance that he has been dead for years is very great.

you dont believe the mainstream media because they have lied a lot to us in the past right? and owned by only a few.
I bet everything i own that the internet has more lies and hoaxes and basement nerds than the mainstream media combined times god know how many numbers.


Yes the internet does have more BS than mainstream media. But the internet has 1000000x more information than mainstream media, so it's not hard to plant a bit of disinformation here and there and claim there are no facts on the internet.

It is up to everyone to look at all information possible and piece together a plausible reality. Your argument is complete fail man. From what I get from you, you simply just watch the news and believe it all. That sounds like something a critical thinker would do.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10655
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:09 pm » by Boondox681


kind of hard to get everyone to have full inelegance clearance.

it's kind of hard to find anyone with any intelligence.period.
that's the problem.
at this point,i'm happy if they can spell the word clearance
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13728
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:16 pm » by domdabears


daemonfoe wrote:
domdabears wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:
Except for the fact that the majority of the people who believe he was killed on Sunday also believe everything they see on network news. When all things are taken into consideration, the chance that he has been dead for years is very great.

you dont believe the mainstream media because they have lied a lot to us in the past right? and owned by only a few.
I bet everything i own that the internet has more lies and hoaxes and basement nerds than the mainstream media combined times god know how many numbers.


Yes the internet does have more BS than mainstream media. But the internet has 1000000x more information than mainstream media, so it's not hard to plant a bit of disinformation here and there and claim there are no facts on the internet.

It is up to everyone to look at all information possible and piece together a plausible reality. Your argument is complete fail man. From what I get from you, you simply just watch the news and believe it all. That sounds like something a critical thinker would do.

you're a fuckin idiot if you believe that was my point.
my point was your claims are no better than anyone elses.

My point of view on this whole osama situation is that i dont know the real truth and im not ignorant like you to claim i do know the truth.

You are very ignorant and dumb if you think you know the "truth".

I am an Agnostic in religion and I will take that word and bring it to conspiracies and say im agnostic towards conspiracies.

Feel free to be the internet sheep.
It's just as bad as the mainstream sheep.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2183
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:49 pm » by Daemonfoe


domdabears wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:
domdabears wrote:you dont believe the mainstream media because they have lied a lot to us in the past right? and owned by only a few.
I bet everything i own that the internet has more lies and hoaxes and basement nerds than the mainstream media combined times god know how many numbers.


Yes the internet does have more BS than mainstream media. But the internet has 1000000x more information than mainstream media, so it's not hard to plant a bit of disinformation here and there and claim there are no facts on the internet.

It is up to everyone to look at all information possible and piece together a plausible reality. Your argument is complete fail man. From what I get from you, you simply just watch the news and believe it all. That sounds like something a critical thinker would do.

you're a fuckin idiot if you believe that was my point.
my point was your claims are no better than anyone elses.

My point of view on this whole osama situation is that i dont know the real truth and im not ignorant like you to claim i do know the truth.

You are very ignorant and dumb if you think you know the "truth".

I am an Agnostic in religion and I will take that word and bring it to conspiracies and say im agnostic towards conspiracies.

Feel free to be the internet sheep.
It's just as bad as the mainstream sheep.


Yet, I refuted your point by illustrating that I had come to a conclusion using deductive reasoning, and you continued to argue.

You went on to say that I don't believe the media for several reasons, and that the internet has more lies. So what was the point of this? Did you forget your own point?

Are you suggesting that anything I said was based on someone someone else said on the internet. Perhaps you should consider that I came to my conclusion the MOMENT I saw the news about Osama being killed.

If you want to make a point, make it. Don't try to demonize the person you're arguing with.

The second you read my reply to your post where I admitted that I can't prove it, you should have stopped there. Your point had been made, but you continued on.

domdabears wrote:My point of view on this whole osama situation is that i dont know the real truth and im not ignorant like you to claim i do know the truth.

You are very ignorant and dumb if you think you know the "truth".


this was your response to:

daemonfoe wrote:It is up to everyone to look at all information possible and piece together a plausible reality.


Talk about fuckin ego.

I said that he has been dead for years. I never claimed that as ultimate fact. I claimed that it is the most probable reality.

Get over yourself mod. Take it in the ass like a man.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2217
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 am

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:54 pm » by Smokeydog


didnt want to make yet another topic so im gona throw this here for lols have a gander if ur bord
Internet virals of White House bunker during Bin Laden raid sweep the web

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1LOzUsVPS
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13728
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:54 pm » by domdabears


See. Your conclusion which has no proof at all is a theory made up by someone else.

There is no proof to the conclusions you believe.

What does that make you?

Image
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10655
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 am

PostWed May 04, 2011 6:57 pm » by Boondox681


Take it in the ass like a man.

Image
:D sorry,gentlemen :mrgreen:
opportunities.......take 'em :flop: :flop:
Image
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2183
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:21 pm

PostWed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm » by Daemonfoe


domdabears wrote:See. Your conclusion which has no proof at all is a theory made up by someone else.

There is no proof to the conclusions you believe.

What does that make you?

Image


No proof eh?

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/why-believe-osama-has-been-dead-for-years-t50841.html

From your point of view, do you believe anyone who has come to a conclusion about anything is a sheep? I hope you realize that absolutely nothing can be proven beyond a shred of doubt.

At one point in your life you're going to have to take the painfully obvious that is in front of your eyes and form an opinion on it.

But I guess we could just all follow your philosophy and shrug our shoulders and scratch our heads at everything that happens and say, "Gul durn, I just don't know."
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostWed May 04, 2011 8:09 pm » by Roadkill


daemonfoe wrote:
roadkill wrote:If he has been dead someone would speak up and say "No, he died years ago as a Martyr, not assassinated by Americans. Here is his Burial Site.""

Soon people will step forward and we will learn more. Frankly it is way to early to be weaving your conspiracy bullshit.


Dude give me a break. If anyone killed him, the U.S. military did it, and they wouldn't be announcing it. They would save it for a politically useful time. Do you honestly think that we wouldn't time the announcement of his death for a political agenda?



I don't think GW Bush would let Osama's death go to benefit anyone but himself. No way in hell he wouldn't take credit if he could...and he can not claim any level of involvement in this one.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook