Osama Bin Laden's 12yo daughter witness his death

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 8:13 pm » by Daemonfoe

roadkill wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:
roadkill wrote:If he has been dead someone would speak up and say "No, he died years ago as a Martyr, not assassinated by Americans. Here is his Burial Site.""

Soon people will step forward and we will learn more. Frankly it is way to early to be weaving your conspiracy bullshit.

Dude give me a break. If anyone killed him, the U.S. military did it, and they wouldn't be announcing it. They would save it for a politically useful time. Do you honestly think that we wouldn't time the announcement of his death for a political agenda?

I don't think GW Bush would let Osama's death go to benefit anyone but himself. No way in hell he wouldn't take credit if he could...and he can not claim any level of involvement in this one.

So what you're saying is that you think GW was actually in control of anything? Why am I even arguing with this child? Grow up dude, GW was a puppet just like Obama is a puppet.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm » by Roadkill

He was in control. If he was in complete control America would not exist. Thankfully Presidents are not in complete control. Balance of power and all that..
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostWed May 04, 2011 8:30 pm » by Daemonfoe

But you think he had control over the announcement of osama's death? Show me proof.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostWed May 04, 2011 9:01 pm » by TheDuck

boondox681 wrote:
kind of hard to get everyone to have full inelegance clearance.

it's kind of hard to find anyone with any intelligence.period.
that's the problem.
at this point,i'm happy if they can spell the word clearance

PMSL right there man.

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 11:20 am » by Pitbulterrorist

i love the internet, it's access to people that don't let the bullshit wash with them and it's proving to be a pain in the ass for the american disinfo campaign. but my question now is how long is the american, corrupt, sad ass excuse of a government going to let all this freedom of internet speech going to last because this is where the modern day rebelions are starting and it's pissing them off. at least now with this osama story people are starting to wake up to the fact that americas shit not only stinks but it stinks on a level never seen before and i need to open a window coz stars and stripes are giving off unbreathable oders

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 11:57 am » by Helios

domdabears wrote:I just wanted to make a point that your belief is no better than the belief of people who believe he was killed on Sunday.
No average joe knows the real truth.
I'm just tired of the know it all ego in here

May i just concur here, :flop: , really tired of it, I've noticed certain members keep picking at people who just ask a simple question, Ive noticed people talk the talk but don't walk the walk, so what, whatever hes dead, hes not dead, no-ones going to do anything about the lying, instead lecture everyone else about how 'dumb' and 'retarded' they are.....nice reminds me somewhat of school bullies. Get up and do something if you got a point to prove....

and sid2011 not noticed you before so hi bro enjoy the hole
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 1:08 pm » by Nihilgeist

I take it the majority of the nutballs in here were too busy following their conspiracy blogs and fake Osama = Obama mocumentary's to see in the MSM, the photos that were sold from Pakistani(s) to Reuters?

:shooting:
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/141342/20110504/osama-dead-new-photos-inside-the-compound.htm

And before you insult your own intelligence by asking why these were released and not OBL's, this was taken at the aftermath the next day AFTER; as in, 'what we left behind', by Pakistani(s), like I said, which means they got money for the photos. No moral or ethical dilemma there, now was there?

Yea that helicopter tail rotor is not typical of today's blackhawks or any american helicopter for that matter, but IT'S JUST A BILLION DOLLAR TOP SECRET PROP TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING THERE!!!! :shock: :shock:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/us-used-never-seen-before-stealth-choppers-for-osama-raid-103637

It's only a matter of time before we get the OBL photo, and even then you dipshits will still just claim they used that time to doctor a photo. Talk about dense. Nothing will please the nutballs. Keep breathing in them chemtrails. :badair:
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 1:20 pm » by Nihilgeist

mediasorcerer wrote:so how the fuk do WE know,for a bona fukin fida fact,thats his daughter?

ah ha,orkay,lets look at the circus of people presented to us over the years as "witnesses" who was the chick on tv in fronta everyone who cried while relating=COMPLETE BAREFACED LIE-that babies were being chucked outa windows and ripped outta incubators?,

and thats only one that comes to mind,there are countless others,

none of us really know what tim osterman[obama-whoops-osama] even looks like,let alone if he even had a daughter,

if you really want to see yourself as"awake"
then dont swallow--NOTHING!!!

cos according to these"highly ethical mob" who run this freak show paraded as world affairs,
they would tell you str8 to your face,that black is white,long is short,fat is skinny,good is bad,and up is foking down,
whenever you see there mouthes moving,===LIES ARE BEING TOLD.

Regardless of whether or not the story is true, you're actually telling me basically that you're crazy enough to believe they planted a 12 year old girl to lie about her father? You're really, REALLY willing to believe that over the possibility of us just wanting to take out a wanted man?

Even after this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

As for whether he could even have kids? You do realize this man has multiple kids, right? Including a well known son (at least normal people who watch MSM know this, perhaps you don't).

http://abcnews.go.com/International/osama-bin-ladens-son-omar-hospitalized-schizophrenia/story?id=11128862

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh, I suppose this guy's a fake too though and the psychological impact of being OBL's son is all bullshit as well, just a psy-op. I'm sorry dude, you're right, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, is lying.

There all out to get you mediasorcerer!!! The reptillians are out to get you!!! I'm a reptillian attempting to trick you so I can eat you and your family!!! BOOGABOOGABOOOOGA!!! :nails:

Initiate

PostThu May 05, 2011 2:02 pm » by Welcomechange

nihilgeist wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:so how the fuk do WE know,for a bona fukin fida fact,thats his daughter?

ah ha,orkay,lets look at the circus of people presented to us over the years as "witnesses" who was the chick on tv in fronta everyone who cried while relating=COMPLETE BAREFACED LIE-that babies were being chucked outa windows and ripped outta incubators?,

none of us really know what tim osterman[obama-whoops-osama] even looks like,let alone if he even had a daughter,

cos according to these"highly ethical mob" who run this freak show paraded as world affairs,
they would tell you str8 to your face,that black is white,long is short,fat is skinny,good is bad,and up is foking down,

Regardless of whether or not the story is true, you're actually telling me basically that you're crazy enough to believe they planted a 12 year old girl to lie about her father? You're really, REALLY willing to believe that over the possibility of us just wanting to take out a wanted man?

Even after this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

As for whether he could even have kids? You do realize this man has multiple kids, right? Including a well known son (at least normal people who watch MSM know this, perhaps you don't).

http://abcnews.go.com/International/osama-bin-ladens-son-omar-hospitalized-schizophrenia/story?id=11128862

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh, I suppose this guy's a fake too though and the psychological impact of being OBL's son is all bullshit as well, just a psy-op. I'm sorry dude, you're right, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, is lying.

There all out to get you mediasorcerer!!! The reptillians are out to get you!!! I'm a reptillian attempting to trick you so I can eat you and your family!!! BOOGABOOGABOOOOGA!!! :nails:

Fake in a different way man! We are allon the same team ere :hugging:
:hiho:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

Conspirator

PostThu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm » by Helios

welcomechange wrote:
nihilgeist wrote:

Even after this?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fake in a different way man! We are allon the same team ere :hugging:
:hiho:

Far from it...as beautiful a sentiment as that is mate :hugging:
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Previous