Otoel trough the looking glass

Initiate

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 pm » by Gonzo63

otoel wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:
otoel wrote:Gonzo do you have anything to add to this forum besides whining like a little girl?

Just wondering.

Sweetheart, I've got boots older than you and much more useful. You are intolerant and therefore, irrelevant. If you ever find yourself in Washington, DC look me up. I'd love to personally kick your sorry ass.

So the answer is no then.

Okay then, how about you go find another thread to spam with your childish low brow comments, that is enough from you.

Everybody here who has a brain knows you're a troll, Etool. I love how you assert authority that is not yours. You are a child, a babbling little boy. Call me in 20 years, when you've grown a personality and have something intelligent to say. I've never met anyone with so much arrogance with such little cause.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 pm » by Zer0

Within the Fibonacci sequence is a pattern that repeats every 24 numbers.
If you reduce all Fibonacci numbers to a single digit you will see this pattern that repeats.
I did it for the first 96 numbers.
(24 x 4)

Plot the fibonacci numbers 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13…etc onto one side of the x axis…but allow spaces between the numbers.

Why?

Because I want you to plot the shadow numbers contained within the Fibonacci series, which are the numbers NOT used.

i.e. 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15 etc …..

So each amplitude of the wave has a maximum of 9 either above or below the x-axis that we can call the dividing line…or maybe the Divine Proportion.
Soon the pattern becomes evident … a double helix forms, the Staff of Moses or Hermes, the Caduceus … two intertwined spirals, containing the Fibonacci cycle we know and the shadowy Fibonacci cycle that represents our other energetic ‘half’ that is invisible, but still plays a vital role in our lives....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 pm » by Tinman4higher

gonzo63 wrote:
Everybody here who has a brain knows you're a troll, Etool. I love how you assert authority that is not yours. You are a child, a babbling little boy. Call me in 20 years, when you've grown a personality and have something intelligent to say. I've never met anyone with so much arrogance with such little cause.

:clapper:
Well said. Likely the most interesting post in this thread.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 pm » by Zer0

tinman4higher wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:

Dont you people ever get tired of being a pattern?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm » by Ufosarus

Otoel ur a crazy fucking bastard :flop: :lol: :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:32 pm » by Zer0

ufosarus wrote:Otoel ur a crazy fucking bastard :flop: :lol: :lol:

Thanks brother, I gotta do what I gotta do to keep it fresh. :)

Initiate

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 pm » by Gonzo63

tinman4higher wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:

Thanks, mate! :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 pm » by E6722maj

hey oto i just saw on 'entertainment news' that selena and justin have split up

:cheers:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 2:30 pm » by Zer0

e6722maj wrote:hey oto i just saw on 'entertainment news' that selena and justin have split up

:cheers:

I have heard some rumors... wonder who is gonna fuck her next?

Could it be me? Could it be me? I sure hope its me.

Eyes wide open bro....

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 2:43 pm » by Lowsix

take all the bling off.
remove the gold caps from teeth.
Dont hang with Kingston and lil wayne..
and only smoke your blunts after her curfew...

and you are in like flynn bro.

lol she bounced that twink bc he was thuggin out..

ahahahah i mean wtf...that poor kid thinks they
were around him bc they liked him..poor lil bastard.

They just wanted his meme juice...
its like Slizzurp i guess.

I ever mention that i designed Nelly's Pimp Juice advertising?
hahahahahaa

now dats tight...pimp tight.
(he wrote that copy btw)

You dont see nelly no more
bc he wouldnt hang wit justin...
No memejuice for his pimpjuice.

ok, it tasted like chemicals..
didnt sell too well..

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext