Otoel trough the looking glass

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 11:50 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


hahaha

Image
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 11:56 pm » by Zer0


So lucid, how much longer are we going to keep playing games? The year is almost over... I just don`t want you to feel regrets, Im trying to save you time and effort.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


otoel wrote:So lucid, how much longer are we going to keep playing games? The year is almost over... I just don`t want you to feel regrets, Im trying to save you time and effort.


That's what I like about you, OTOEL, always looking out for my greater good!

Can I feel a regret via a holographic image?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 am » by Zer0


lucidlemondrop wrote:
otoel wrote:So lucid, how much longer are we going to keep playing games? The year is almost over... I just don`t want you to feel regrets, Im trying to save you time and effort.


That's what I like about you, OTOEL, always looking out for my greater good!

Can I feel a regret via a holographic image?


Not immediately, while you interact with the hologram you will feel instant gratification and will not notice that it is all an illusion, but when the sun goes down and the lights are off, you will lay in bed and realize that your life is meaningless, and that the hologram was just a series of lights being flashed repeatedly with no real substance. To be a real person and meet a real guy... you have to be a real girl first.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 am » by Lucidlemondrop


otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:
otoel wrote:So lucid, how much longer are we going to keep playing games? The year is almost over... I just don`t want you to feel regrets, Im trying to save you time and effort.


That's what I like about you, OTOEL, always looking out for my greater good!

Can I feel a regret via a holographic image?


Not immediately, while you interact with the hologram you will feel instant gratification and will not notice that it is all an illusion, but when the sun goes down and the lights are off, you will lay in bed and realize that your life is meaningless, and that the hologram was just a series of lights being flashed repeatedly with no real substance. To be a real person and meet a real guy... you have to be a real girl first.


What is that supposed to mean?
What a long strange trip it's been..............


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook