Otoel trough the looking glass

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 11:50 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

hahaha

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 11:56 pm » by Zer0

So lucid, how much longer are we going to keep playing games? The year is almost over... I just don`t want you to feel regrets, Im trying to save you time and effort.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

otoel wrote:So lucid, how much longer are we going to keep playing games? The year is almost over... I just don`t want you to feel regrets, Im trying to save you time and effort.

That's what I like about you, OTOEL, always looking out for my greater good!

Can I feel a regret via a holographic image?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 am » by Zer0

lucidlemondrop wrote:
otoel wrote:So lucid, how much longer are we going to keep playing games? The year is almost over... I just don`t want you to feel regrets, Im trying to save you time and effort.

Not immediately, while you interact with the hologram you will feel instant gratification and will not notice that it is all an illusion, but when the sun goes down and the lights are off, you will lay in bed and realize that your life is meaningless, and that the hologram was just a series of lights being flashed repeatedly with no real substance. To be a real person and meet a real guy... you have to be a real girl first.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 am » by Lucidlemondrop

otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:

Not immediately, while you interact with the hologram you will feel instant gratification and will not notice that it is all an illusion, but when the sun goes down and the lights are off, you will lay in bed and realize that your life is meaningless, and that the hologram was just a series of lights being flashed repeatedly with no real substance. To be a real person and meet a real guy... you have to be a real girl first.

What is that supposed to mean?

Previous