Otoel trough the looking glass

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:21 am » by Zer0

Good evening fellow members of Disclose TV [Truth Revealed] ;

I have a series of inquiries for you tonight.

First of all you are all familiar with the four functions of mathematics...

Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.

All of this functions where taught to you so that you may pay your taxes to your masters, they really do not care to educate you, but rather they need you to have this knowledge so that you may serve them efficiently.

Are you aware of the 5th function of Mathematics?

Numbers are symbols.

Why are you not taugth about this?

It is because your masters have no need for you to learn this, it does not benefit them for you to Awaken.

You are taught that recognizing the Law of The Universe makes you schizophrenic and that it is not a path you should travel. And this is where the trap begins.

If you look beyond the lies you will see that many before Us and perhaps after us have traveled down that path... where they insane?

Pythagoras was quite different from other people yet many people look up to him?

Why do we not call him insane?

Leonardo Pisano Bigollo was given the Fibonacci sequence by TPTB.. .

Why not call him insane?

The path less traveled is a lonely one and many will point and laugh at you for going down that road.

That is fine, it is better than walking down the easy path which ultimately leads to a pit.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 am » by Newearthman

What does this formula symbolise :think:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 am » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:A squared + B squared = C squared

What does this formula symbolise :think:

It symbolizes a beautiful dance that is the Law of Balance.

One of the things that keeps this construct going is that everything ALWAYS balances out.

Now there is a problem because you humans always look for "symmetrical" shapes in an "asymmetrical" world, this was another of the traps, you where lied about the reality of this world.

Look at one of your hands... is it symmetrical? No? Now put both of your hands together.. it creates a seemingly symmetrical shape correct? You think your face is symmetrical kid?

Humans are one winged angel, look beyond the literal meaning.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 am » by E6722maj

all i know is. algebra frustrated me greatly. and those sine/cosine tables failed to connect with my imagination, and thus my motivation to try and 'get' the subject.

i failed maths spectacularly.
whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 am » by Newearthman

e6722maj wrote:all i know is. algebra frustrated me greatly. and those sine/cosine tables failed to connect with my imagination, and thus my motivation to try and 'get' the subject.

Math is a basic universal language but humans do make it harder than it has to be! :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 am » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:
e6722maj wrote:all i know is. algebra frustrated me greatly. and those sine/cosine tables failed to connect with my imagination, and thus my motivation to try and 'get' the subject.

Math is a basic universal language but humans do make it harder than it has to be! :headscratch:

Are you fucked in the head?

Why is it that Quantum Mechanics is as Spirituality was back in the days of old?

By using seemingly complicated language and pseudo-theories, they made it impossible for a "common man" to reach out for the truth.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 am » by Newearthman

otoel wrote:
newearthman wrote:

Are you fucked in the head?

Why is it that Quantum Mechanics is as Spirituality was back in the days of old?

By using seemingly complicated language and pseudo-theories, they made it impossible for a "common man" to reach out for the truth.

Sorry man but I have lost the plot...What is your point?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 am » by Zer0

Sorry man but I have lost the plot...What is your point?

Maybe you should pay some stupid-ass "psychic" another 100$ maybe they will tell you.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 am » by Zer0

2020vision wrote:Hey oto, this deals with the math all around us, can you crack the code?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/features/code/

It would appear that the Truth is not available in my area....

That is a good thing too, anything coming from BBC (Bullshit Broad Cast) is disinfo.

But ponder this Lost One;

Alpha as a symbol also represents the number 137 and is known in science as the fine structure constant which is LINKED directly to how we can fine tune the electro-magnetic field.
...and that is SO important to realize.

BTW everybody not just me and my followers have already been initiated.
Humanity is already UNIFIED because we all have Cesium 137 inside of us.

And by design, (because only a fool who is searching for unity would dis design and call it a coincidence....?) I must conclude it is design that our DNA also emits a faint EM field.

Are we to conclude this fact of life AS ABOVE SO BELOW, or must I wait for science to prove this hermetic axiom?

Fuck science.

1 + 3 + 7 = l l
And by design the two spectral lines of hydrogen look like two perpendicular lines...resembling the number 'l l'.
When you blend Pythagorean number to Platonic form, things begin to add up and take shape/form at the same time.

And it is between those two spectral lines that a physicist would place the dimensionless number 137.

In essence is it possible like my Master Raphael once stated to associate the fine structure constant '137' to the 4 Evangelists in a most profound manner?

Yes

How does 137 and 55 help to unveil a secret about the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, the Tabernacle, buried treasures and our own DNA?
The answer is revealed using simple geometry that a child could understand.
The underlying message regarding the foundations found is that we are unified.

How do we connect humanity to each other even while sleeping, keeping each other informed using our dreams...?

Can you crack the code 2020 or will you wait for BBC to tell you?

EDIT: You posted a youtube link as I was typing this, I will humor you and take a look.

Next