Ouija Board Experiences

PostMon Apr 21, 2008 12:44 pm » by Code9

I'll start this topic off with a personal experience. It's likely to be one of the most amazing Ouija board stories you've ever heard of. It was a series of sessions I had with two other people back in the late 60s. It involves what was purported to be contact with ETs and may also have an "alien abduction" component to it. :alien:

I've posted it as a 7-part article here:

http://www.authorsden.com/categories/article_top.asp?catid=70&id=33488

This is the page for Part-1. The links to Part-2 through Part-7 are at the very bottom of the page.
Gary Val Tenuta
Author of THE EZEKIEL CODE
http://www.ezekielcode.com
2012 is coming...The clock is ticking...The code must be deciphered...And only one man can save the planet...If he can just figure out how - before it's too late.

Writer

PostWed Apr 30, 2008 5:02 pm » by Sim0b

I personally would'nt piss about with all that stuff as it can be very dangerous. I think thats how the evil spirits infiltrated the earth in the first place, and turned so corrupt as it is today, By people devil worshipping etc. The best thing for us as hamans is to wait until the human species has matured alot more first. It might be worth a go though!

Writer

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 8:54 pm » by Rachel444

I read the first part of the story, and although I don't trust the board entirely, I have used a pendulum and used it is a similar fashion. Like the poster, an ET made contact through the crystal.

I believe, as long as, you have your faith in the Lord, and hold true to His words then you will remain free from darkness.

I agree, that I don't think organized religions have all the answers and have been feeling that way for a long time. Like the poster, I have felt that many of them lacked the one important element that Jesus/Yeshua left us with.

'Love the Lord, with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind, and your neighbour like yourself.' He didn't say join this church, or go to that church,and I will love you all the more-it was simple and true.

So if somebody is seeking truth, and not using it for fun and games, I think if you have enough faith in the Lord, it can act like a form of communication like the telegraph machine, except between dimensions.

Personally, I don't like Ouija Boards, and feel much safer with my pendulum. I guess it is because I know I am in complete control of the crystal, and nothing can enter me without my permission, as I can quickly cut out the session by closing it down.

Also, the poster and his friends were clear-headed, not acting like fools, and were serious about what they were doing. They weren't practicing black magic, or doing anything sinister, prior to using the board. Most of all, they had their faith to sustain them throughout, and too be honest, I want to read some more of it.

Writer

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 10:17 am » by Jenna

I have always found it rather hilarious that they sell such a potentially dangerous occult tool packaged as a game to children. I imagine someone at Milton Bradley had a pretty demented sense of humor and most likely occult knowledge of his/her own when they put those on the shelf. ;)

Personally I have no beef with the things and used them frequently as a child. Nowadays I don't touch the things, but at least if I did I could protect myself..... unlike when I was 8 yrs. old at slumber parties calling on my dead relatives.
:lol:
It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs. Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 10:55 am » by Clawspiracy

I used to live in NJ, and my brother unleashed something really horrible from one of those things, and totally by accident! He and his girlfriend were just messing with it. After that, no one would sleep in that room. I put an oil painting in there and it stayed wet for over 6 months (fully wet). We would see smoke patterns on the ceiling. The temperature was always influx, too.

We met this really nice girl that we became friends with and she was Wiccan. When she came over the first time she remarked that the room at the end of the hall was really vile, and she would be happy to "cleanse' it for me. So I agreed. She did this strange spell that involved a nail and some other items in a jar filled with some liquid (it wasn't water). She said that I was not to open the jar, no exceptions. She put the jar in the closet of the room (where she felt the most sensations) and we left it there. No one used the room until we were to move out to California (where I live today).

Well, when we emptied the house, I went into the room and opened the closet door. The jar was completely black. I could barely make out the nail in there. It looked horrid. I was going to sniff it and thought better of it. I did not know what to do. I did not want to leave such a thing for someone else to find, you know? So I threw it away.

A month later, after all of us were gone from the house, a friend of mine called me in California with some trippy news. The house was gone. The boiler room, which was directly underneath the kitchen and slightly to the right of my brother's old bedroom had exploded, and half of the house had gone up in flames. This had happened around 6:30pm on a Friday. Had we been in NJ... All of us would have died in the explosion, since we had a habit of getting Chinese food and eating all together in my kitchen on Fridays. There was nothing left of that kitchen and my brother's old room.

I've never been back there.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 11:34 pm » by Soulsearcher

Two houses ago a friend of mine came up from Bristol, whilst i was upstairs she
made her own ouija board & evoked a few spirits.One of which was female &
stayed. I was out of the room for maybe 30 mins & upon my return to that room i
knew something was baaadly wrong. She denied everythning until the usual, scary things start ed happening. I explained to her that her messing
around was leaving a footprint in another dimension, a little beacon 8-) that the entities
'see' & latch onto. I cleared the house & i cleared her off.

PostWed Jul 02, 2008 8:42 pm » by Kimtic

DELETED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TERMS

Writer

PostWed Jul 02, 2008 11:56 pm » by Soulsearcher

Hi kimtic
I shall visit your site & submit some stories. :D

Initiate

PostThu Jul 03, 2008 2:19 am » by Brothers

I would not suggest anyone to try the ouija. It will bring out the worst and will last a very long time to get over it. I had a very bad experience which lasted almost 5 years of hell. Health wise as well as monetary. Don't do it.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 03, 2008 1:06 pm » by Djinn

brothers wrote:I would not suggest anyone to try the ouija. It will bring out the worst and will last a very long time to get over it. I had a very bad experience which lasted almost 5 years of hell. Health wise as well as monetary. Don't do it.

What happened to you?

Next