OUIJA BOARD FACT OR FICTION YOU DECIDE

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:11 am » by -Marduk-

You´re lost Low ...hope every member of DTV see sis...yur insults n shit r very very childish n submature ..du bist wirklich ein Untermensch ...it´s very sad to see a member like you going down like dat. My respect ... I really had about you, was destroyed by yur last 2 comments..Do you hear me skinny Inbred...

I pity you...I really do ...dumb fag..ehehe

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:16 am » by -Marduk-

jetxvii wrote:Well lets get the general consensus here...

does this sound like something lowsix would say everyone?

I say No because I contacted PSI MAN once and he didn't sound anything like low six. he even thanked me for sticking up to illustrious members mainly on my view for religion ( which is the last time I confronted six at the time)...

Marduk are you just trying to start some shit brother? I think you are funny but that is some weak ass shit man if you are calling six out on some fake accusations.

and just to add I don't take to kindly to the typical American BS that's not right man. I know six said some shit about you but seriously man.....seriously...

Upload to Disclose.tv

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:19 am » by jetxvii

marduk2012 wrote:
jetxvii wrote:Well lets get the general consensus here...

does this sound like something lowsix would say everyone?

I say No because I contacted PSI MAN once and he didn't sound anything like low six. he even thanked me for sticking up to illustrious members mainly on my view for religion ( which is the last time I confronted six at the time)...

Marduk are you just trying to start some shit brother? I think you are funny but that is some weak ass shit man if you are calling six out on some fake accusations.

and just to add I don't take to kindly to the typical American BS that's not right man. I know six said some shit about you but seriously man.....seriously...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

back at you...

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:22 am » by jetxvii

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:30 am » by -Marduk-

LowSix wrote:I´m a dumb skinny white unemployed trailer trash American .

Get a Job, now, LOW ...maybe it makes you a better creature..yur inbred mother and poppa would be proud...ehehe

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:43 am » by -Marduk-

Yeah LowSix, it´s better to get out of my way you lil inbred motherfucker, otherwise you will be destroyed...punk

Ahhh, so many fools so lil time :mrgreen:

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:45 am » by jetxvii

marduk2012 wrote:Yeah LowSix, it´s better to get out of my way you lil inbred motherfucker, otherwise you will be destroyed...punk

Ahhh, so many fools so lil time :mrgreen:

It's hard out here for a Pimp.... Strudelkompf

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 6:47 am » by -Marduk-

Jet, you don´t know watz going on, dumb fuck..ahahaha

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 am » by jetxvii

marduk2012 wrote:Jet, you don´t know watz going on, dumb fuck..ahahaha

Marduck I don't care whats going on. if people have to play little internet games to get their jollies off they are some sick son of a bitches. if they aren't then thats cool with me.

it's dumb shit tactics like 4th grade internet games that ruin places like this. so at this point I don't know who to believe or what. do I care?...NO

I will give my input on subjects and steer clear of all the BS. If I don't understand because these games are so fucking stupid ... then that would seem to make me smart.

I don't come here for people like you. I come here for the site. I like this site. it is the best there is on the internet. if I don't agree with people running it that is not what matters, the point of me being here is the SITE. the information. and I am starting to see what Six means about Dogmatic people and actions. because what is going on in these forums not just lately but at least since I started coming here is really fucked up shit, not disclosure but stupid "lets play a good game of grab assing "

I respect the videos and information on this site more than I do alot of people in this forum, and that should say alot to those some people indeed.

Fakes are failures, you know you are guilty. and The [removed] is fucking stupid for sending minions over here. same goes with anyone from here that goes over there and starts shit. it is just plain re fucking tarded.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 7:24 am » by Lowsix

So lets see, it took a whole six weeks to go from
Drex BEGGING me to come be on his site to:

• Banning and bashing Spock over someone elses mistakes and or misinformation
• Bashing Dom with his own very special thread..have not a clue why
• A couple of Low Six threads
• Account Deleted lowsix is a cunt thread
• Sawlty Spoofs his identity to come act like a woman to trick everyone here, then turns on Lucid since she showed interest in being a mod here, and then Banned her as well, and then threatened to put her personal details online..and says lome lovely shit from a man to a woman..(marduk, drex and Sawlty showed some colors on that one)
* Now since Sawltys gig was up, its time to try to make people believe that I'm psiman, be sending Marduk of all people, out of the blue to come start throwing the accusation like rice at a gay wedding...
• Marduk wants to beat me up over the interwebs...**shudders**

Yes, absolutely not in violation of Gang warfare, threats of violence, clans meant to disrupt..pulling members off the site, sending them back to start problems..I'll be damned, Someone was right about you guys the whole time..go...figure.

All of the things basically i defended them on in the beginning, since although i figured it would come down to this, they werent doing it at the time. It just happened much faster than i anticipated.

Took a whole six weeks..
Brilliant and tactical..no doubt.

The most brilliant part is sending the members to do it.
members too chickenshit to stand up for themselves..
Members firmly under "His" protection and guidance may his name be praised.

Truly people..eyes open on this silly crap..
you'll see it, if you dont already..

The agenda to take down DTV is in full swing.
Im starting to wonder about those DOS attacks now..
They threatened Dom with it, and lo and behold, he gets his own thread too?
I had chalked it up to a smurf thing, but i see that its an ohseabee thing now..

Since they started at the same time..Lukas should look into it..
He has all their ips..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext