OUIJA BOARD FACT OR FICTION YOU DECIDE

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 7:27 am » by -Marduk-

jetxvii wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Jet, you don´t know watz going on, dumb fuck..ahahaha

Like I said ure a dumb fuck..you don´t know whtz going on
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 7:32 am » by Lowsix

Yeah see, marduk just woke up one day, and decided to be a gay closeted nazi, and threaten anal sex with people that have never said a harsh word toward him..which means hes doing it as a lapdancing favor for drex.

I didnt think he would sway to another mans touch so easily, but types like these, they fool ya sometimes with all that tough talk and interweb magick spell castings and stuff..

Thats the most surprising thing..
1. how fast he turned on me, over nothing at all.. just poof, hes gay, wants to fuck me..
2. that hes not his own man afterall..
3. hes such a little boy he would throw lucid under the bus, bc of drex and sawlty..godamn thats sad.
4. that hes letting drex tell him what to do..and then doing it

hahahahah thats the funniest shit ever.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 am » by jetxvii

marduk2012 wrote:
jetxvii wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Jet, you don´t know watz going on, dumb fuck..ahahaha

Your just mad because you are a faggot, and you couldn't suck Hitlers dick before the Americans bought Von Braun.. did we take out LITERALLY your best Germans?. go to sleep HO...

you barely contribute a damn thing, when you do it's funny, then you post about 13 more things that show your an immature fuck, you are probably a 13 year old kid,and you and your brother sit next to each other jerking each other around the Clock. get a life man stay the fuck away from here if you are starting some bullshit.

I didn't say a damn thing to you then you come in here like I fucking said something that meant something to you... fuck that shit... what was it Hitlers video with the Pineapple being shoved up his ass? were you jealous because it wasn't your small little green bean sized fallace going in that Fuhrer anus??? go cry in the closet you should have came out of.

Ehehe

"sis"

you talk like a fucking two year old.

Go back to the O.C.D. where they have obsessive compulsive dyslexia with the bullshit that they type.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 8:11 am » by Realorfake

marduk2012 wrote:Yur a goood example of an american christian..hahahah :::and yur tiny wrist is showing everything ...yur a skinny painter ....not a thinker...sad AS shit ...Plz leave DTV .Yur time here is over PSIMAN

tiny wrists!!!!!!!!!!! lol ahhhh hahaha omg...that was funny...lol damn
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 8:13 am » by -Marduk-

jetxvii wrote:Jet, you don´t know watz going on, dumb fuck..ahahaha

you barely contribute a damn thing, when you do it's funny, then you post about 13 more things that show your an immature fuck, you are probably a 13 year old kid,and you and your brother sit next to each other jerking each other around the Clock. get a life man stay the fuck away from here if you are starting some bullshit.

I didn't say a damn thing to you then you come in here like I fucking said something that meant something to you... fuck that shit... what was it Hitlers video with the Pineapple being shoved up his ass? were you jealous because it wasn't your small little green bean sized fallace going in that Fuhrer anus??? go cry in the closet you should have came out of.

Yeah...suck Lows dick...who r you anyway ...pathetic. Do you really think Low consider you as a friend ...cause yur trying desperatly to provoke me...haha

...Low and I..have at least one fight once a year ..it´s tradition
Some noob like you, trying to get 1 minute of fame ..Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trottel
Last edited by -Marduk- on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 8:13 am » by Realorfake

LowSix wrote:Yeah see, marduk just woke up one day, and decided to be a gay closeted nazi, and threaten anal sex with people that have never said a harsh word toward him..which means hes doing it as a lapdancing favor for drex.

I didnt think he would sway to another mans touch so easily, but types like these, they fool ya sometimes with all that tough talk and interweb magick spell castings and stuff..

1. how fast he turned on me, over nothing at all.. just poof, hes gay, wants to fuck me..
3. hes such a little boy he would throw lucid under the bus, bc of drex and sawlty..godamn thats sad.

i love it...all the bickering...all the wasted effort taken away from actual disclosure and soooooooo much of it spent on defense tactics and making sure you've got the biggest dick on this website...

Lukas............................this site is systematically going to hell in a conspiracy handbasket....

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 am » by Lowsix

realorfake wrote:
LowSix wrote:Yeah see, marduk just woke up one day, and decided to be a gay closeted nazi, and threaten anal sex with people that have never said a harsh word toward him..which means hes doing it as a lapdancing favor for drex.

i love it...all the bickering...all the wasted effort taken away from actual disclosure and soooooooo much of it spent on defense tactics and making sure you've got the biggest dick on this website...

Lukas............................this site is systematically going to hell in a conspiracy handbasket....

Agreed 100%, and Im sure Lukas has got a decent eye
for what website and group of members it's stemming from actually,
so no worries from me there. (its actually pretty clear whos been stirring shit lately)

And if by some odd chance youre saying its me,
then id say its a fair guess to say you have a ohseabee login as well..
But that would just be a guess..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

jetxvii

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 am » by jetxvii

marduk2012 wrote:
jetxvii wrote:Jet, you don´t know watz going on, dumb fuck..ahahaha

Yeah...suck Lows dick...who r you anyway ...pathetic. Do you really think Low consider you as a friend ...cause yur trying desperatly to provoke me...haha

...Low and I..have at least one fight once a year ..it´s tradition
Some noob like you, trying to get 1 minute of fame ..Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trottel

do you think that I care if I have friends on here?

1 minute of fame because you called me a dumb shit? LOL oh man a circular logic moron...

carry on with your bad self you loser... you are a dipshit, you couldn't write a damn article or anything smart to save your life. with you and your low class Nazi family... LOL

carry on though big little man.... carry on...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 am » by Realorfake

LowSix wrote:
realorfake wrote:

Agreed 100%, and Im sure Lukas has got a decent eye
for what website and group of members it's stemming from actually,
so no worries from me there. (its actually pretty clear whos been stirring shit lately)

And if by some odd chance youre saying its me,
then id say its a fair guess to say you have a ohseabee login as well..
But that would just be a guess..

oh you dont have to guess...

I'll flat out tell you i was the 9th member on that site........

and fuck me if we've ever had ONE thread thats bashed anyone or anything...

its all the disclosure here without the incessant highschool posse mentality...

its great.............all the mods "get it" and yea we'll kick you off the website just as easy as Drex knocked you, Spock, and Lucid off.....

play fair or be square.................means mass transfer of information without dickheads....

Yea, if I were Lukas I'd start paying more attention..................

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 am » by Lowsix

yawn.

PreviousNext