Ouija board revealed

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm » by Phaeton

boondox681 wrote:maybe it's real,maybe it's not.
i'm not fuckin' trying it.

my motto is this...DON'T POKE THE BEAR.
that's how i roll :D

:D lol.

Right on brother.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 pm » by Punjedi

I just think it's hilarious how much emphasis people have put on something that was put out by Hasbro!

LMAO, makes we wonder if Frisbees are really just Chakra Rings, oh oh oh and those bubble popper toys for kids? Early Warning Demon Detecting Devices!!!

ok ok I'll stop :lol: :alien51: :owned:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 pm » by Zer0

punjedi wrote:I just think it's hilarious how much emphasis people have put on something that was put out by Hasbro!

LMAO, makes we wonder if Frisbees are really just Chakra Rings, oh oh oh and those bubble popper toys for kids? Early Warning Demon Detecting Devices!!!

HEY MAN! OUIJA BOARDS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Did you know that you can summon a Demon Lord from hell with the Ouija board? The demon would most likely anally violate you, his penis being so huge that it breaks your body in half!

Do you want that?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm » by Punjedi

otoel wrote:
punjedi wrote:I just think it's hilarious how much emphasis people have put on something that was put out by Hasbro!

HEY MAN! OUIJA BOARDS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Did you know that you can summon a Demon Lord from hell with the Ouija board? The demon would most likely anally violate you, his penis being so huge that it breaks your body in half!

Do you want that?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Previous