Ouija board revealed

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 pm » by Abyssdnb

How do you explain the movement of the glass on the Ouija board? If its not spirits, then what is it?

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cma5Zn7xrWU&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cma5Zn7xrWU&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Writer

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 5:23 am » by Rage4truth

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 12:17 pm » by Jemjerick137

wwooooww.w.. that's was incredible.. shockz.. i never believe in Ouija eversince.. but now?? wooohh.. it's unbelievable.. hhoooohhh.. i LOve it.. lol...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
dreammakers spas
dream maker spa

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 1:56 pm » by Zer0

jemjerick137 wrote:wwooooww.w.. that's was incredible.. shockz.. i never believe in Ouija eversince.. but now?? wooohh.. it's unbelievable.. hhoooohhh.. i LOve it.. lol...

dreammakers spas
dream maker spa

So who do you work for bud? What are you supposed to be doing here?
I caught up to your game.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 pm » by Kalinsaast

otoel wrote:
jemjerick137 wrote:wwooooww.w.. that's was incredible.. shockz.. i never believe in Ouija eversince.. but now?? wooohh.. it's unbelievable.. hhoooohhh.. i LOve it.. lol...

dreammakers spas
dream maker spa

So who do you work for bud? What are you supposed to be doing here?
I caught up to your game.

:think:

"People spend all their lives worrying that something will happen to them. Eventually they end up in their final days of life. When suddenly they realize they've spent so much time worrying. They infact never lived at all". -Myself

Writer

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 4:33 pm » by Schnood

How do you explain the movement of the glass on the Ouija board? If its not spirits, then what is it?

If it was spirits, you wouldn't need to touch the glass.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm » by Megame23

notice the name Michael Fareday?

he was a character in Lost.

But I really dont care what these people say about demons and spirits, they are morons.
Last edited by Megame23 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 5:48 pm » by Megame23

if you are trying to do an experiment like this, with some stupid people, of course they might move the thing themselves, especially considering if there is a demon waiting to fuck with people, it may not want to reveal itself to the world and do nothing while its being filmed.

I mean, its demons, how the hell are you going to do disprove them with a stupid experiment like that?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 7:43 pm » by Memccool

easy magic trick youtube it
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm » by Boondox681

maybe it's real,maybe it's not.
i'm not fuckin' trying it.

my motto is this...DON'T POKE THE BEAR.
that's how i roll :D
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Next