ouija board videos? what you think?

Writer

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 am » by Kate75

Im not sure if the link will work as im posting this on my shitty fucking phone as someone has recently broken my computer... I was looking at some videos and came across this guy 'mellowb1rd? I think it is, so yeah just wondering if you guys could give me your opinions..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebRHzR6izb0&nomobile=1

Initiate

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 am » by Baboogdi

I tried to go through it frame by frame. At the 25 second mark it seems to my uneducated eyes that it's been edited. My unprofessional opinion but I'd say somehow they break it either using a pellet gun then edited it to remove any trace of a projectile impacting it. Just my O.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 5:27 am » by E6722maj

bad juju

whatever

Initiate

PostMon Apr 02, 2012 12:30 pm » by Chillitiger

I haven't watched the video, but in my youth I conducted board sessions regularly. I can tell you for a fact that something beyond moves the glass through you. One particular day some skeptic friends of mine were at a party and I got a few guys together and we started one up. I asked them to ask a question we couldn't know the answer to.
Well when the board spelled out his dead Grandma's German nickname, He sprinted out of the room white as a ghost. Another guy there who was related as well confirmed the name and made off as well.

I had some negative experiences after a while and stopped doing them,nothing serious just some threats of harm from whomever I was communicating with. They threatened to break my window or something and the next day a large tree branch came crashing into the roof. That was a good enough sign for me!

Now I am not sure that the actually message is from spirits or our own subconscious. From my experiences I tend to think it was a bit of both.

I know of other stories from very upstanding characters I know, that have had some very scary experiences with it. (tables tipped over, people flung against walls). I would recommend staying away from it. But of all the people I know who have actually tried it on more than one occasion. I don't think any of them would doubt that something other than "normal" is at play here.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND