Ouija boards sold as "toys" - a good idea ?

Initiate

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 4:19 pm » by Princessleia

kerrblur2 wrote:WHEW my imagination is going wild with such a cooky idea!

That probably isn't hard to do. LOL :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 pm » by Kerrblur2

listen! i agree with you 100% buddy but I use the pendulum too man, but for only one reason, to speak with my spirit guides! that is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE QUIJA board.

and you ARE right about the innocence of children using it and if they draw a negative presence. since you drew that point I do agree with you, and I am switching sides now because of that.

But the pendulum, is primarily used (on my behalf at least) to speak with your guides
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm » by Princessleia

I do have a question, haven't they've been selling these things to kids for a while? Seriously, this is really no big deal, in my opinion!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 pm » by Electrobadgr

princessleia wrote:I do have a question, haven't they've been selling these things to kids for a while? Seriously, this is really no big deal, in my opinion!

Kind of depends on whether they actually work? having never used one i couldn't comment but i would be interested to hear others ouija board stories if you have them? I have heard stories myself but always have that pinch of salt handy, having said that a friend of mine had to get an exorcism for his girlfriend after a session. She was a known attention seeker though so make of that what you will :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 6:35 pm » by Kerrblur2

yea they have. but i dont understand why

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 6:43 pm » by Kerrblur2

telocvovim wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:listen! i agree with you 100% buddy but I use the pendulum too man, but for only one reason, to speak with my spirit guides! that is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE QUIJA board.

and you ARE right about the innocence of children using it and if they draw a negative presence. since you drew that point I do agree with you, and I am switching sides now because of that.

But the pendulum, is primarily used (on my behalf at least) to speak with your guides

i cant find the manual to my pendulum, "buddy", but i guess a things use is only limited by ur imagination....

but if, for example, ones blood is busy runninge through pumped up muscles instead of ur brain, the imagination is limited....

....?

insults wasnt needed because I was agreeing wid you foo.
my imagination is kinda big, thats why I dont wanna mess with the quija board. From my mothers stories, and seeing it work. I dont care to touch it. You have to be pretty grounded to know for sure who your talking to. and from my "limited" imagination, and from my Extensive experience in AP, I know now that negative spirits like to imitate ones your trying to contact.

A Ouija board does not give you that guarantee you that your speaking to someone that you wish to speak too. It only opens your doors to anyone to enter your private space, which in my opinion is quite scary.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 7:51 pm » by Anuki

No Good Idea :top:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 pm » by Wolfbane7272

princessleia wrote:I do have a question, haven't they've been selling these things to kids for a while? Seriously, this is really no big deal, in my opinion!

I have used one in the past as a kid , jokingly me and my cousin called up the devil . after some strange messages we got bored and set it aside on my dresser .we were playing darts at the time whenn a fuckin loud slap,bang like a book being slammed on a desk sounds occurred. we of course whipped around to see .the board laying face down on the floor ,the planchette still in the middle of the board when we lifted it .I took that thing and smashed it into tiny pieces and threw it out . after that I lit sage to clear the energy from the room and invoked white light protection .needless to say , that was the end of that ,and when someone tries to bring one out , haha its fun they say ..i leave..it is dangerous and to sell it to inexperienced kids to "play "with might as well be a loaded . 45

trust me this happened and it was a physical manifestation not in either of our minds .perhaps it wasnt the devil persay but something did respond in very significant way and no it didnt fall off the dresser it was flat out and toward the back ..i consider this a very big deal .. sameas the idiot producers on celberity paranormal giving the celebs the go ahead to ask a spriit to come into them .they are fucking clueless for the sake of ratings ..lol even the one celeb said wait a minute we are asking it to come into us ?

so ya i consider it a very big deal

Previous