Ouija demons

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 20, 2010 12:40 pm » by Abyssdnb

The concept of the Ouija Board originated in Morocco, and then was transported to France, and then around the world eventually.
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcXYsURS_6g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DcXYsURS_6g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Image "Fear not the path of truth for the lack of people walking on it."

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm » by -Marduk-

ZoZo....

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 am » by Elisiosmith

I Believe in Ouija Boards, but I just personally am choosing not to use one. I've heard stories where the ghost sticks with you and gets pissed off. So yeah, don't use one.

jetxvii

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 am » by jetxvii

elisiosmith wrote:I Believe in Ouija Boards, but I just personally am choosing not to use one. I've heard stories where the ghost sticks with you and gets pissed off. So yeah, dont use one.
Forex Trading

fake.

Writer

PostTue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 am » by Tracylee1

i have never used one, always tu afraid tu, but my brother has and he said a ghost did show up and it wasnt friendly at all, they never did play with the board after that.... :nails:

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 am » by Iamcims

i'm a skeptic. but as a kid i bought one. i used it quite often. had some crazy things happen with it. now that i look back, makes me rethink my skeptic-ness a little bit.. I mean, i know my friend using it with me wasn't moving it or tricking me, he thought I was probably, he had never used one before and i just met him and asked if he wanted to. It all seemed so real at the time. I never had any ill effects with playing with one that i know about. I dont really feel like telling the whole story(s), but at one point, I had made contact with a guy who was murdered by this cop and they both were coming through on the board and the quija started going REALLY fast, that i couldn't keep up with it and it flew off the board. I gave it away after that. Seems funny to most skeptics probably. As I would laugh too. After I gave the board away to a friend, I was at her house when another thing happened. we were using it and a person with us who wasnt using the board started calling the ghost a faggot and bad things. RIGHT after he got done saying these nasty things, the black light bulb went out and the room went dark. Coincidence maybe.. if so, pretty weird timing.

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 7:08 am » by Iamcims

also, anyone remember a 1984 movie called Witchboard, that movie freaked me out and was the main contributor of me giving it away.

jetxvii

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 am » by jetxvii

marduk2012 wrote:Image
ZoZo....

LMFAO ALWAYS YOU WITH THE RANDOM GIFS!!!!
LMAO!

Writer

PostMon May 10, 2010 9:15 am » by Rage4truth

The board itself is nothing more than a piece of card board with letters on it and nothing more.
It is made by a toy company, The Parker Bros.
The Spirit Writing with a planchette is actually first seen in China in 1100 B.C. during the Song dynasty, not Morocco.
The Ouija board as we know it was patented in the U.S. on May 28, 1890. Later sold to the Parker company.

A Ouija Board has about as much power as a number 2 led pencil. It all depends on the use and the user.
A Ouija board in theory is used to allow spirits a channel to communicate with the living by harnessing the energy of the users, in some cases perhaps even through a possession depending on the health of certain users.

The idea is to create a thought process by a certain amount of users then to call upon the dead. The is simply called Calling.
When the users feel there is a presence they would ask a series of questions and maybe get an answer when not manipulated by one of the users.
One of the most common mistakes is that a calling session is not closed by telling the spirit that the session is over and saying good bye. This tells the spirits that the living no longer wishes to communicate with the dead.
Without that they will in theory stick around until the next session assuming that someone still wants to communicate with them.

Should the calling attract an earth bound entity, then it has just found a source of energy and it has been invited by the users.
To understand where dangers may come in, go into any major city and stand on the street calling for anyone named Joe.
When you finally get a Joe to come to you, figure out if it is a Nice Joe or a Bad Joe.
Get the picture??

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 9:48 am » by Lilith

Ghost warns of false aliens :think: ...fake invasion coming? :scary:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next