Ouija Possession

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am » by SamueltheLion

the art of hoaxing is cruel.
everyone believes, and then its revealed to be fake.

the only TRUE verification is for you to suffer posession yourself and then free yourself.

it's amazing when this happens.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm » by Niji666

This video could be fake on the other hand it could be real who knows? but i know one thing for sure strange happenings do occur when you mess with these things.

IMO it's more your mind creating the strange rather than spirits and ghosts. The Glass genuinely moves without anyone pushing it and iv'e had it answer questions only i know the answer to. The mind is a very powerful thing. I think it can create realities from thoughts without even the concious you knowing about it. When doing a Ouija Board all the factors are there for your brain to interpret.

The glass SHOULD be moving on it's own. Knowledge of Ouija tells you bad things CAN happen. These things along with your anticipated want for them to happen opens a new door in you conciousness and perception.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm » by Onroot

Ever see witchboard?? Tawny kitain beaver shot in the shower man I loved that scene in third grade!!!!! Ta ta for now!!!!!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 7:56 pm » by Stratosfear

We've done the ol' ouija board a few times and nothing weird ever happened. Why is it different to any other form of divining?
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm » by Mydogma

Ha, interesting post, my wife bought my daugter one for xmas...I wasn't to hot on the idea...but didn't have a story to back it(other then father inlaw had some wierd exp)...don't know if there is any truth to it...but it does give me the creeps abit...anyway hope there are more posts on it...maybe I will burn the present xmas eve...haha
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 pm » by Phooey

No offense mydogma, but IMO that's a horrible gift idea. If your wife's dad had a weird experience with one that would be reason enough for me to take the thing back! I've personally never used a ouija board but I've heard enough bad things about them to stay away.
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." Ron Paul

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 20, 2011 10:37 pm » by Ufosarus

yep i knew a croup of ppl who used one before and they were messed up after using it :peep:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 4:48 am » by Malkere

to make the long story short, calling on random entities is just bad practice all around. It's hit and miss so most people end up with nothing or if anything just get a tricksters and there's no big deal after it's all said and done. Some people however, because they have zero education/strength in the subject end up welcoming in dark spirits, the key word being welcoming.

It's the same for any form of divination, but the ouija board makes it super easy for laments to dick around with that which they do not understand.
Given, you're all possessed, so am I; I would be willing to bet all but one or two members on here have at least a few demonic attachments, that's just the way Earth works at this time. Most attachments aren't a serious problem, minor alcoholism, sexual addiction, eating disorders, laziness, etc. They'll kill you slowly rather than cause you immediate and major pain. But there is also BIG, NATSY stuff out there that will jump at the chance to come into your surroundings if they happen to see what you're doing and you're being an asshat about it.

simple protection:
everything is based on energy, and words are a powerful form of energy and intent. If you must ouija, at LEAST say a few words for protection. A lot of people will choose something from the hitchhiker's guide to the spirit realms, aka the Bible, but if you're reading this you're probably smart enough to come up with something just as useful on your own. For example: We wish only to deal with beings of equal or greater light than ourselves. Or: We are more than our physical bodies and gain protection from the light which we gather and shine, demons, dark spirits, and entities of ill intent are not welcome in our presence. Take a meager two or three minutes to imagine light gathering inside of you and creating a barrier around you and your group. AT LEAST begin with something of that nature or you'll just start of like most people do asking for whatever wants to to show up and piss on your party and you can end up really messing someone's life up that way. If you're interested enough in the "para"-normal to mess with a ouija board you should be interested enough to believe in the fact that light and dark both exist and you are not powerless to the situation.

It's all about attachment which is supposed to be hard for the dark side, but you make it easy when you willingly call things into your space. Bad idea.

some possible side effects include: slowly being driven into suicide, a loss of friends, family, and financial security, impeding the mental and spiritual growth of any youth near you. Ever heard of "cutters?" a term applied to young (usually) girls that for no explicable reason cut their arms or body. That's a specific type of demon that attaches to weak minded people if given the chance (most children are weak, that's just the way life works, and nowadays most parents aren't as protective in the right ways as they should be). Worst case scenario: full on possession (is not going to happen on camera, demons capable of full possession are not stupid). One story I know of of full possesion, the man killed his son, his nephew, and his nephews father in his sisters house before waking up in the street covered in blood and promptly arrested for life.

There are plenty of better ways to spend your time delving into the ethers if that's what you're trying to do.
:peep:
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 24, 2011 7:47 pm » by Harbin

Merry Christmas everyone ! :D
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 24, 2011 8:08 pm » by Niji666

harbin wrote:Merry Christmas everyone ! :D

Merry christmas :cheers:

PreviousNext