Ouija Possession

Initiate

PostSun Dec 25, 2011 4:12 am » by Stratosfear

I'm still calling bullshit on this, because no one has answered why this is worse than any other form of divination or calling on spirits.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 pm » by SamueltheLion

stratosfear wrote:I'm still calling bullshit on this, because no one has answered why this is worse than any other form of divination or calling on spirits.

ok, i did but then i deleted my post.

so, this video is a hoax.

demons, divination, thought forms etc etc, are real.

why is this not a good form of divination? simple: less control than others.

easy to get posessed and or call upon random entities.

:rtft:

:hugging:

what are maybe better methods?

tarot cards, Y stick water stuff, pendulums, walking (yes, walking!), group guided meditation,
summoning on your own with your own system of magick, sigil magick, making art (yes, making art!), everything is magical, when you really get down to it.

:look:
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 31, 2011 10:07 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

samuelthemule wrote:
stratosfear wrote:I'm still calling bullshit on this, because no one has answered why this is worse than any other form of divination or calling on spirits.

ok, i did but then i deleted my post.

so, this video is a hoax.

demons, divination, thought forms etc etc, are real.

why is this not a good form of divination? simple: less control than others.

easy to get posessed and or call upon random entities.

:rtft:

:hugging:

what are maybe better methods?

tarot cards, Y stick water stuff, pendulums, walking (yes, walking!), group guided meditation,
summoning on your own with your own system of magick, sigil magick, making art (yes, making art!), everything is magical, when you really get down to it.

:look:

1. We can tell the video is definitely a fake because there is no skill shown by any of those girls that says they understand how to talk to the spirits, the gnosis, or how work with chi, or any other cultist, or inter-dimensional philosophy. No astrology knowledge. That's it.

They're acting like magicians that don't know how to use their cheap tricks. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 6:58 pm » by Seroquelz

Yeah, I'm going to agree that this is probably fake, for the simple fact that the camera person didn't freak out at all. And at the end made sure to get a close up of the chocolate syrup...I mean blood, dripping out of the girl's mouth.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 7:02 pm » by SamueltheLion

seroquelz wrote:Yeah, I'm going to agree that this is probably fake, for the simple fact that the camera person didn't freak out at all. And at the end made sure to get a close up of the chocolate syrup...I mean blood, dripping out of the girl's mouth.

i already said it's fake... it's fake! but ouija... it does do sumsing
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostThu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 pm » by Seroquelz

samuelthemule wrote:
seroquelz wrote:Yeah, I'm going to agree that this is probably fake, for the simple fact that the camera person didn't freak out at all. And at the end made sure to get a close up of the chocolate syrup...I mean blood, dripping out of the girl's mouth.

i already said it's fake... it's fake! but ouija... it does do sumsing

Jesus, calm the hell down. This IS a forum, I AM allowed to leave my OPINION on vids posted! GLAD you know it's a FAKE. GREAT for you! I never said anything about ouija boards NOT being real because I believe they are.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 12:37 am » by domdabears

I used to have one when I was a kid. Nothing ever happened. :headscratch:

I don't doubt things can happen when you use it. Just nothing yet for me.

You would also think the factory that makes this game is the most haunted place on earth.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 1:22 am » by Harbin

domdabears wrote:I used to have one when I was a kid. Nothing ever happened. :headscratch:

I don't doubt things can happen when you use it. Just nothing yet for me.

You would also think the factory that makes this game is the most haunted place on earth.

:bullshit:
You are obviously possessed.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 1:26 am » by Constabul

They should come out with a Ouija app for smart phones.
They could interconnect peeps for sessions. and randomize it by the movement detection
programs via touch screen. It would end up like the real board. One or two peeps leading the way, lot of suckers following.

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 1:34 am » by domdabears

constabul wrote:They should come out with a Ouija app for smart phones.
They could interconnect peeps for sessions. and randomize it by the movement detection
programs via touch screen. It would end up like the real board. One or two peeps leading the way, lot of suckers following.

:lol: I just downloaded an app on my phone called ghost detector. It's obviously just for fun. It kept showing a bunch of ghost on the radar though.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext