Ouija Possession

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 23, 2012 4:09 am » by Niji666

domdabears wrote:
constabul wrote:They should come out with a Ouija app for smart phones.
They could interconnect peeps for sessions. and randomize it by the movement detection
programs via touch screen. It would end up like the real board. One or two peeps leading the way, lot of suckers following.

:lol: I just downloaded an app on my phone called ghost detector. It's obviously just for fun. It kept showing a bunch of ghost on the radar though.

I am going to try and find an old post for you on the internet about the mobile phone ghost detector. It goes into detail about how the ghost detector app is better that an expensive emf meter on a smartphone. Apparently the many sensors on the phone are more reliable than the expensive metre's on sale and very accurate at detecting ghosts.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 am » by pretzellogic

bleeding from the mouth? :vomit:

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 am » by ashleirose

Do you guys believe that ouija board can really be a mode of communication from the dead? Accompanied by playing the ouija board is attracting the spirit to enter the body. I am very interested in any paranormal activity and I just stumble on www.booalert.com that I think could also be beneficial to those who have the same curiosity with mine. Aside from that, they have stories that are horrfying. :nails:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 6:56 am » by *WillEase*

Ouija boards are about as mystical as an Optimus Prime doll: in fact, they're owned by the same parent company. The boards were invented by several Baltimore businessmen in 1890, and today the word "Ouija" is still a registered trademark of Parker Brothers, the guys who gave us the Nerf ball.

Previous