Our Bodies WILL Change (The Science Behind It!)

Writer

PostMon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm » by Johnquark

Here is how I feel:

It will be necessary for each individual to realize the anatomy of the consciousness (thus, realizing the consciousness) that will take us into the future, and a future where everyone practices love and compassion. We can do this alone and in a community setting. The changes are sourced through the total awakening of the anatomy of our shared spiritual consciousness. Although, this 'spiritual body' that is part of the human, not separate, is apparently inactive or dormant, it is subtly alive and present.

We all have this anatomy built into the human condition; it is the 'network of consciousness' (appearing within the body) that yokes the body/mind to God Only. We all share the Same anatomy. Our bodies are formed from that spiritual body, and it directs the growth and evolution of our current progress as an enlightened people. The awakening of this anatomy requires self realization, without which the subtle body is ignored and suppressed (all through ego based forms of consciousness). Start with Self Realization, and then you will have the right foundation for awakening the whole anatomy of the 'spiritual body' (I call it the Spiritual Cross).

You must know your self in order for that change to tangibly happen. In other words, Know you are made in the Same Image of the Everlasting Reality (God), therefore, your spiritual practice must be sourced in that realization. Then as the individuals come to realization our growth will become exponential leading us to all live in love and compassion.

:sunny:
Link to read all my commentaries and writings on Enbrightenment and Spirituality. http://enbrightenment.weebly.com/index.html

Initiate

PostThu Jul 07, 2011 4:13 am » by Signsofthetime

johnquark wrote:Here is how I feel:

It will be necessary for each individual to realize the anatomy of the consciousness (thus, realizing the consciousness) that will take us into the future, and a future where everyone practices love and compassion. We can do this alone and in a community setting. The changes are sourced through the total awakening of the anatomy of our shared spiritual consciousness. Although, this 'spiritual body' that is part of the human, not separate, is apparently inactive or dormant, it is subtly alive and present.

We all have this anatomy built into the human condition; it is the 'network of consciousness' (appearing within the body) that yokes the body/mind to God Only. We all share the Same anatomy. Our bodies are formed from that spiritual body, and it directs the growth and evolution of our current progress as an enlightened people. The awakening of this anatomy requires self realization, without which the subtle body is ignored and suppressed (all through ego based forms of consciousness). Start with Self Realization, and then you will have the right foundation for awakening the whole anatomy of the 'spiritual body' (I call it the Spiritual Cross).

You must know your self in order for that change to tangibly happen. In other words, Know you are made in the Same Image of the Everlasting Reality (God), therefore, your spiritual practice must be sourced in that realization. Then as the individuals come to realization our growth will become exponential leading us to all live in love and compassion.

:sunny:

Wow! That was heavy duty. I feel the Truth in your words. I know what I am going to focus on this week! Peace to you! :hugging:

Previous