Our Children in Trouble

Initiate

PostSat Jan 26, 2013 9:11 pm » by Ishumble

Monster Children,there are many more like them presently,previously and to come.Why are we raising monsters what are we doing wrong,or not doing,or missing?End of days,sign of the times,demonic possession,abuse? Here are a few videos.Leave your comments can stop raising the next generation of homicidal killers.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here is a little girl who had been abused sexually and physically by her father

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nehemiah Griego New Mexico

Upload to Disclose.tv

Jordan Brown

Upload to Disclose.tv

Tyasia Jackson

Upload to Disclose.tv

Tyler Hadley

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 4:11 am » by mediasorcery

i guess the best way to wreck a generation is to damage the children, if theres one thing i loathe with a passion its those who mess with kids,
peadophilia should deff be death sentence mandatory no iffs or buts,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 6:05 am » by Akashicrebel

My sun is 10 yeas old. After being bulling by other kids for a long period in school, school system put the blame on my sun,me and my wife decided :"fuck the school, fuck the teachers, fuck everybody". I gave him some lessons in "how to make the life of someone miserable . It's eat or be eaten. Now my son now how to burn stuff, how to destroy materials that important to someone you consider your enemy, and how to make other kids live there life in terror, and never to be blamed for anything, by let them understand that anyone who even put his eyes on you-will pay. Or, his family. I might not be a good man. But I am a survivor. And so are my kids.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 9:31 am » by Iwanci

Children crave attention.. where and in what form they derive this attention is what determines how they grow up, imo... the 'busy' and demanding lives we live today often means that children are an afterthought rather than the primary thought... we MUST make children our number one priority in our lives and dedicate much of our time to their nurturing... they are always learning, what they learn, how they learn it and who they learn from is the key determinant.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 am » by Chillitiger

Akashicrebel wrote:My sun is 10 yeas old. After being bulling by other kids for a long period in school, school system put the blame on my sun,me and my wife decided :"fuck the school, fuck the teachers, fuck everybody". I gave him some lessons in "how to make the life of someone miserable . It's eat or be eaten. Now my son now how to burn stuff, how to destroy materials that important to someone you consider your enemy, and how to make other kids live there life in terror, and never to be blamed for anything, by let them understand that anyone who even put his eyes on you-will pay. Or, his family. I might not be a good man. But I am a survivor. And so are my kids.

Glad your kids aren't in my school Akash.

This thinking just ads to the problem. But good luck with that.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 am » by Akashicrebel

Chillitiger wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:My sun is 10 yeas old. After being bulling by other kids for a long period in school, school system put the blame on my sun,me and my wife decided :"fuck the school, fuck the teachers, fuck everybody". I gave him some lessons in "how to make the life of someone miserable . It's eat or be eaten. Now my son now how to burn stuff, how to destroy materials that important to someone you consider your enemy, and how to make other kids live there life in terror, and never to be blamed for anything, by let them understand that anyone who even put his eyes on you-will pay. Or, his family. I might not be a good man. But I am a survivor. And so are my kids.

You got it all upside down. When the last time your kid come back from school with broken finger and bleeding nose, all shaking, tell you he don't remember what happened?

Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 am » by Chillitiger

Akashicrebel wrote:
Chillitiger wrote:

You got it all upside down. When the last time your kid come back from school with broken finger and bleeding nose, all shaking, tell you be don't remember what happened?

My son got bullied as do most of us at some point.

I am not against fighting back.

But in the end it is a matter of both the kids understanding why it happens. Nearly always a case of low self esteem. The boy who was bullying my son ended up one of his good friends. But we had the support of a good school and good teachers.

I don't think burning or destroying someone else's property is going to stop the problem. And what are you teaching your son for the future.

Anyway this is just my opinion.

Change schools. Get your kid into a karate. Learn self defense.

And I sincerely hope you and your son can work it out.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 11:39 am » by Akashicrebel

Chillitiger wrote:

But in the end it is a matter of both the kids understanding why it happens. Nearly always a case of low self esteem. The boy who was bullying my son ended up one of his good friends. But we had the support of a good school and good teachers.

I don't think burning or destroying someone else's property is going to stop the problem. And what are you teaching your son for the future.

Thanks. In my son case it's a race problem. He look different then the other kids. And he doing many things with himself, capoeira, bouldering etc.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Akashicrebel wrote:
Chillitiger wrote:

Thanks. In my son case it's a race problem. He look different then the other kids. And he doing many things with himself, capoeira, bouldering etc.

Just popped into this thread to say Hi Akash...Long time no chat...I will have to catch up with you via email my brother....I was never bullied at school...My dad ingrained the ''if any body attempts to bully you, hurt them first'' ethos into me and my siblings...It worked a treat..We may have been known as the scary family but it worked for us , and we never bullied anyone ...I only ever got into trouble at school when a bullied kid would ask me to sort out his/ her bully...Oh the good old days...Anybody who even vaguely knows me will say that I am a good person...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 6:19 pm » by Akashicrebel

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Just popped into this thread to say Hi Akash...Long time no chat...I will have to catch up with you via email my brother....I was never bullied at school...My dad ingrained the ''if any body attempts to bully you, hurt them first'' ethos into me and my siblings...It worked a treat..We may have been known as the scary family but it worked for us , and we never bullied anyone ...I only ever got into trouble at school when a bullied kid would ask me to sort out his/ her bully...Oh the good old days...Anybody who even vaguely knows me will say that I am a good person...

fatdogmendoza long time it is... please dont contact me by the old email, its been taken again, you no the story i told you about it before, i will send you soon the new email brother. for my son the old fashion way of taking care this kind of shit is working good.

:cheers:

back to the topic.

THE NEW YORKER September 1993:

:peep: