Our First Real Zombie

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am » by Captchaos

doguedaze wrote:
drjones wrote:Wow, zombies are everywhere though. Saw one guy the other day, was out on the bike, he could not walk in a straight line, he was not drunk, he waddled, i looked at his face and it was grimaced with his teeth sticking out of his lower jaw. His eyes were in another place entirely, completely ignored me. This is not a joke as funny as it sounds, but seriously zombies exist and are everywhere if you just open your eyes. There are also zombie cats and dogs which i see routinely. :|

Sounds like the guy was ill, debilatating disease.....you never know whats round the corner for all of us, I work with stroke patients, ms etc.....zombies ?????

All, w/ the exception of the teeth thing, mirror me on a bad "peak" exasperation. I was diagnosed w/ MS in 05.
As for the teeth being pulled back and tong sticking out, Sounds like killer cotton mouth. Take that from me who takes 6-10 meds a day.

Peace .. :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 am » by Cornbread714

I would beat this wild animal to death bare-handed and not have a second thought about it.

There are also zombie cats and dogs which i see routinely

just put the bitch down like an old dog

I'd throw her in a pit full of starving pigs and have 'em eat her, bone and all

someone should have beat the living dog shit out of that abomination

That thing needs putting down

it should be killed by multiple gunshots to the head

Fascinating discussion... :shock:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 am » by Keniwaki

She male lol
It ain't female.... They should put his ass in a prison and throw away the key.
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 am » by Zer0

Ill give her something to chew on!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 am » by Theoracle

I understand the anger but she obviously is insane .
I can speak for the U.K and we shut most of our nut houses ,gave the nutters homes and unlimited supply of drugs.
I have personally found a dead woman who was mentally disabled and was left by the state to fend for herself.
I remember when they closed the mental institutes, after a few months a man was walking through a underground tube station and one of these newly released nutters stabbed him in the eye with a pen and killed him.
It sounds to me like the system has let us down and this woman is so insane she could not escape detection, but was allowed to live without supervision because the system requires this sort of incident to continue its agenda of control through institutional neglect.
She had no right to be on the streets as she is obviously insane(to take recreational drugs is not a good enough reason to this behavior).
Peace and love theoracle

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 am » by Minihaha

I think it was just a way to get people to pay attention to what a sick world this is becoming. However, the villain here is the damn system that allows crazy dopeheads to roam the streets.... we should be treating the "war on drugs" as the war on addiction and quit filling our jails with broken people... FIX the bloody problem before it starts.[/quote]

There was some video footage from RT about how some citizens were literally taking junkies off the streets and chaining them to beds because there was no available treatment for the junkies. They treated them well aside from the fact that they chained them up. These people had amazing recovery rates. :pray:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 7:11 am » by Minihaha

theoracle wrote:I understand the anger but she obviously is insane .
I can speak for the U.K and we shut most of our nut houses ,gave the nutters homes and unlimited supply of drugs.
I have personally found a dead woman who was mentally disabled and was left by the state to fend for herself.
I remember when they closed the mental institutes, after a few months a man was walking through a underground tube station and one of these newly released nutters stabbed him in the eye with a pen and killed him.
It sounds to me like the system has let us down and this woman is so insane she could not escape detection, but was allowed to live without supervision because the system requires this sort of incident to continue its agenda of control through institutional neglect.
She had no right to be on the streets as she is obviously insane(to take recreational drugs is not a good enough reason to this behavior).

Well said!

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 am » by Dukettt

Our first real papa smurf...

Yes it is argyria. There is a dude living in my city that has really freaky case of this disease. He looks like data from ST:TNG maybe just little more silvery. Hope i can get him in to a pic someday. He looks like the first real android....

colloidial silver really has great results...papa smurf knows...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Writer

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 8:25 am » by Superunknown

minihaha wrote:
theoracle wrote:I understand the anger but she obviously is insane .

Well said!

Indeed.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 03, 2011 1:20 pm » by Keniwaki

Just because they are mentally off, does not give them any right to harm/kill anyone. Crazy or not criminals should pay for their time (hard time)!
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

PreviousNext