Our First Real Zombie

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm » by domdabears

Homeless Woman Snatches Baby From Stroller, Tries to Eat Its Arm

Police arrested a 36-year-old homeless woman for allegedly snatching a baby boy from his stroller and slamming him into a pole, then trying to break his arm off so she could eat it, authorities said Wednesday.

Adriana Miranda was walking with her sister in downtown Los Angeles during the July 21 incident, pushing her 4-month-old son down the street when Natasha Hubbard allegedly reached into the stroller, unbelted the baby and grabbed him by the leg, swinging him overhead before slamming him into a rail, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The boy’s mother and aunt tried to fight Hubbard off, and when Miranda was finally able to grab the baby back Hubbard scratched at her and kept trying to fight.

The baby received only minor injuries and was treated for bruises and scratches.

According to the Times, Hubbard ran away but witnesses helped identify her, leading to her arrest. She was charged with aggravated assault and her bail set at $30,000. She is currently on probation for both a narcotics case and a battery case, and has been arrested for aggravated assault before.

In an interview with detectives, Hubbard confirmed she tried to break the baby’s arm off in order to eat it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:12 pm » by Slith

Thats a woman? Fuck me!

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 pm » by Giusdude

domdabears wrote:Homeless Woman Snatches Baby From Stroller, Tries to Eat Its Arm

Police arrested a 36-year-old homeless woman for allegedly snatching a baby boy from his stroller and slamming him into a pole, then trying to break his arm off so she could eat it, authorities said Wednesday.

Adriana Miranda was walking with her sister in downtown Los Angeles during the July 21 incident, pushing her 4-month-old son down the street when Natasha Hubbard allegedly reached into the stroller, unbelted the baby and grabbed him by the leg, swinging him overhead before slamming him into a rail, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The boy’s mother and aunt tried to fight Hubbard off, and when Miranda was finally able to grab the baby back Hubbard scratched at her and kept trying to fight.

The baby received only minor injuries and was treated for bruises and scratches.

According to the Times, Hubbard ran away but witnesses helped identify her, leading to her arrest. She was charged with aggravated assault and her bail set at $30,000. She is currently on probation for both a narcotics case and a battery case, and has been arrested for aggravated assault before.

In an interview with detectives, Hubbard confirmed she tried to break the baby’s arm off in order to eat it.

I would beat this wild animal to death bare-handed and not have a second thought about it.
Not human.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 pm » by Buhdoo

Wtf?

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 pm » by domdabears

dlslith wrote:Thats a woman? Fuck me!

lol I was just saying that to my girlfriend when I showed her this.
I said it was a man claiming to be a woman.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 pm » by Drjones

Wow, zombies are everywhere though. Saw one guy the other day, was out on the bike, he could not walk in a straight line, he was not drunk, he waddled, i looked at his face and it was grimaced with his teeth sticking out of his lower jaw. His eyes were in another place entirely, completely ignored me. This is not a joke as funny as it sounds, but seriously zombies exist and are everywhere if you just open your eyes. There are also zombie cats and dogs which i see routinely. :|

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 pm » by domdabears

giusdude wrote:

I would beat this wild animal to death bare-handed and not have a second thought about it.
Not human.

I agree.
I couldn't believe it when I seen this.
I'm sure she's gonna be sent to a nut house.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:49 pm » by Ufosarus

domdabears wrote:
giusdude wrote:

Not human.

I agree.

dont waste money sending her to the nut house just put the bitch down like an old dog.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 pm » by Doguedaze

drjones wrote:Wow, zombies are everywhere though. Saw one guy the other day, was out on the bike, he could not walk in a straight line, he was not drunk, he waddled, i looked at his face and it was grimaced with his teeth sticking out of his lower jaw. His eyes were in another place entirely, completely ignored me. This is not a joke as funny as it sounds, but seriously zombies exist and are everywhere if you just open your eyes. There are also zombie cats and dogs which i see routinely. :|

Sounds like the guy was ill, debilatating disease.....you never know whats round the corner for all of us, I work with stroke patients, ms etc.....zombies ?????

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm » by domdabears

ufosarus wrote:
domdabears wrote:
giusdude wrote:

Not human.

I agree.

dont waste money sending her to the nut house just put the bitch down like an old dog.

Hey I'm not the Judge. If I was, I would.
I'd throw her in a pit full of starving pigs and have 'em eat her, bone and all.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Next