Our Moon Is A Hologram!!!

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm » by Lombozo

gunzenbomz wrote:
lombozo wrote:Evil Americans? If you're referring to South Americans I'd agree, those fuckers are evil!

Lombozo take a look at the bulk of american posters on http://www.liveleak.com

I know it sounds like I'm tarring all americans..but trust me I am not. The peoples of america are one thing,..the government of america is another which is mainly were I am aiming my centerments.

You are welcome to hate brits, it is after all the majority of strife in the world ebb's out form certain UK-groups..secret groups..making other nations corrupt & placing dictators into power.

So try not to be overly offended. I am prepared to be banned for one might think...detrimental views towards americans..however if you dig deeper you will see I am just waking more people to world-wide-madness led by UK. You might think my little home country is powerless..you'd be wrong.

Just because the queen doesn't send out the pirates to loot other nations..doesn't mean it still isn't happening..just under a different guise.

I know america is mostly good people, but we have all been tricked into certain ways of thinking.

Faithfully Paddy

First of all, how on Earth can you validate the geographic whereabouts of someone posting on the internet? For all you know, the people who claim to be Americans on that site could be posting from Canada (they're sofa king jealous of us up there) or Africa.

Secondly, electronic bravado is veiled at best, when the rubber meets the road most of us choose the proper path, we are usually nothing like the persona we post as.

In my 47 years on this planet I've had the great fortune of meeting many people from GB, can't remember one that stood out as a wanker.

We all need to learn to love each other, truly love each other! You can't do that if you're pointing a finger at them and calling them names. Three-Hundred Million People in America are being held hostage by 545 people in Washington D.C., it won't take long for the energy and yearning for freedom eminating from the Middle East to take a foothold in this country. Year over year we have lost our freedoms in this country, the oppression is stifling and we are becoming restless. Even if we were presented with a true leader, I doubt he/she could be effective because of the oligarchy that exists in Washington D.C.

Simply put, we need to clean house in this country! Washington needs a makeover, and when it's complete we need to reform how we elect those people into office.
Warning: I post solely for my own amusement.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 8:36 pm » by Lombozo

boondox681 wrote:gunzenbomz...
FUCK SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICANS!!!
see,no one is going to get banned.

i have this bumper sticker on my car...
YOU CANNOT OFFEND ME

speak your mind,bro....while we still can :cheers:

**Phiksed**

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 8:43 pm » by Captainkarizma

boondox681 wrote:
? gimme a friggin break the moon is not a hologram its a fucking moon .
wow DTV is getting to be more like fox news everyday.

dude,shouldn't you be in wisconsin playing the bongos and stinking?

? wttf? have you received a head injury recently?
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 8:47 pm » by Kkris

lakotawanagiyat wrote:This gentleman, YT name Supermushmouse, claims that our Moon was destoyed in 2009 and replaced with a living nano hologram. The video attached, shows the Moon holograph, that fluctuates between missing parts, allowing us to see through it and at times disappears altogether. Below is his description.

This is an original video. Portions have been sharpened 2 and 3 times to show nanodes in our atmosphere creating the moon hologram and the holographic skies which we see every day. The nanodes are smart biotech organisms with bipolar activation sequences so that they can link or repel other nanodes as per program sequencing framework producing desired images and effects with sound. Being a biological organism, nanodes can reproduce and pass on their sequencing to offspring therefore eliminating the need for constant replacement and maintenance expenditures. These nanodes are transparent and almost invisible to the eye and normal photography as well as being in such high vibrational states that they cannot be heard. The only way to hear them is to slow down the video 1 - 3 times and find their vibrational level. It is only at slow speeds that they become audible. These nanodes have the ability to change colour by producing or reducing their heat signature. They produce heat by speeding up their rotational revolutions around the nucleus of a cluster. In order to form a cluster the nanodes have to swarm around a nucleus. Any cluster or clusters can act as the nucleus and activation point for an active heat generating cluster. The heat produced is produced by creating a supercharged electromagnetic field which eventually surrounds the glowing cluster with plasma. Plasma is derived by superheating the atmosphere present around the active cluster. The nanode entities which are not involved in the active cluster are connected to it through electromagnetism. By joining the active cluster entities recharge their individual electromagnetic energy fields in order to maintain velocity vectors and orbits since whether active or inactive all orbit one cluster or another. When a nanode is recharged it is expelled from an active cluster and sent off to join other clusters which have slower counterclockwise rotations and orbits around their own nucleii. All clusters revolve, rotate and orbit counterclockwise around the nucleus. Each nanode is a cluster and can subdivide infinitely. On the other hand all nanodes can join or bond together to form an infinitely large mass and an infinitely large active or inactive cluster. The entire state of being is clusters whether infinitely large or infinitely small. All clusters bond together with tetrahedron electromagnetic energy fields and form hexahedron shaped active and inactive clusters (inactive only meaning less active than the active cluster and producing much less electromagnetic energy and heat.

:nope: What manner of shite is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sjEGOalJX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8VWE9oi ... ture=email
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NcMmUJB ... ture=email

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm » by Boondox681

you wish :flop:

"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm » by Captainkarizma

boondox681 wrote:

you wish :flop:

no I don't, but having an excuse would have worked
:cheers:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 8:57 pm » by Gunzenbomz

Lombozo, thanks for your response, you are a well heeled person.

This was stolen by me from someone (I apologize for not remembering who) off of here.

I have to say, despite the incredible amount of hostility and negative remarks thrown around, peoples composure/tone has been remarkably consistent and even-keeled...sometimes suspiciously so, lol.

Commendable in its own right.......as we speed towards a higher modality of thought, we ever increasingly help each other out, often times unwittingly....and most times in a very reciprocal manner...to the perceptive anyway.

We must always remember...what we see are words representing temporary mindsets, prone to change as cause/effect continues to chain outwards and reconstruct perception. The personae is not static, and those that often start out as adversarial can become true friends, as they come to know and redefine each other.

That to me is..a work of art....it is holistically far more concise than I could formulate. It was in response to another person asking why I seemed to demonize americans. And put forth my perspective of; 'by making certain people angry & mad..you actually free them even just subconsciously' (curt version)..you make them question things.

I'll stop now & get my coat
Last edited by Gunzenbomz on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 pm » by Kkris

lakotawanagiyat wrote:This gentleman, YT name Supermushmouse, claims that our Moon was destoyed in 2009 and replaced with a living nano hologram. The video attached, shows the Moon holograph, that fluctuates between missing parts, allowing us to see through it and at times disappears altogether. Below is his description.

This is an original video. Portions have been sharpened 2 and 3 times to show nanodes in our atmosphere creating the moon hologram and the holographic skies which we see every day. The nanodes are smart biotech organisms with bipolar activation sequences so that they can link or repel other nanodes as per program sequencing framework producing desired images and effects with sound. Being a biological organism, nanodes can reproduce and pass on their sequencing to offspring therefore eliminating the need for constant replacement and maintenance expenditures. These nanodes are transparent and almost invisible to the eye and normal photography as well as being in such high vibrational states that they cannot be heard. The only way to hear them is to slow down the video 1 - 3 times and find their vibrational level. It is only at slow speeds that they become audible. These nanodes have the ability to change colour by producing or reducing their heat signature. They produce heat by speeding up their rotational revolutions around the nucleus of a cluster. In order to form a cluster the nanodes have to swarm around a nucleus. Any cluster or clusters can act as the nucleus and activation point for an active heat generating cluster. The heat produced is produced by creating a supercharged electromagnetic field which eventually surrounds the glowing cluster with plasma. Plasma is derived by superheating the atmosphere present around the active cluster. The nanode entities which are not involved in the active cluster are connected to it through electromagnetism. By joining the active cluster entities recharge their individual electromagnetic energy fields in order to maintain velocity vectors and orbits since whether active or inactive all orbit one cluster or another. When a nanode is recharged it is expelled from an active cluster and sent off to join other clusters which have slower counterclockwise rotations and orbits around their own nucleii. All clusters revolve, rotate and orbit counterclockwise around the nucleus. Each nanode is a cluster and can subdivide infinitely. On the other hand all nanodes can join or bond together to form an infinitely large mass and an infinitely large active or inactive cluster. The entire state of being is clusters whether infinitely large or infinitely small. All clusters bond together with tetrahedron electromagnetic energy fields and form hexahedron shaped active and inactive clusters (inactive only meaning less active than the active cluster and producing much less electromagnetic energy and heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sjEGOalJX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8VWE9oi ... ture=email
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NcMmUJB ... ture=email

'Tiz goons like this that convince the establishment that free-thinking people are all 'crackpots.' The moon is a moon ya dingleberry.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm » by Harbin

boondox681 wrote:
Actually OP isnt all that off on the hologram idea. Quantum world will tell you scientificly that everything is just a projection, including the moon. When nothing is looking at it, it isnt there... And thats been proven in a lab. So, it might not be a "hologram" persay, but it definitely isnt what you would call "real"!

you've probably heard me say this before...
the more outrageous and unbelievable that a story sounds,
the closer to the truth it ends up being.

:flop:

Ok, then Hitler was Jesus and Mussolini was John the Baptist, reincarnated.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostMon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 pm » by Lombozo

I think Churchill said it best, "Americans will do the right thing, after they've tried everything else".

If you get a chance to really know "an American", you'll find out all he or she really wants out of life is exactly what you want. The "evil" of America resides in the hearts of the puppet masters. Unfortunately, only when apathy is replaced with action will this country ever do anything about it!

PreviousNext