Our Moon Is A Hologram!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 am » by Mrmcnuggets

harbin wrote:Ok, then Hitler was Jesus and Mussolini was John the Baptist, reincarnated.

Would not doubt it, Patton was Napoleon, and every other grand war general over the ages before his time.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 am » by Zer0

Threads like these are the reason why sheeple stay away from this forum.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 3:19 am » by Mrmcnuggets

otoel wrote:Threads like these are the reason why sheeple stay away from this forum.

says the user with 1000 posts :bang;

welcome to the black sheep stable. :hiho: :cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 3:56 am » by Stratafire

This is a joke right?... Has to be.. not worth the effort to explain all the wrong points of the theory itself...

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 am » by The57ironman

boondox681 wrote:
Thanks..I was thinking you were going to blind-side me with hate.

Boondox681 cheers bud

my man,i may be an asshole but i'm not a dick. :D

going with the quantum physics thing ....everything is just a projection/perception.....so you could very well be a d*ck and not an asshole :lol: :cheers:

luv ya man :lol:

:cheers: :hugging:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 am » by Mrmcnuggets

The only thing that I honestly would question about the moon is the base on the far side, weather or not it is ET or human, is that it influences our minds, I cannot recall where I came across it, I think it was back in the day when I was looking up H3, and its abundance on the moon, the significant source for fusion power. So, if one can think that we are 'not allowed' on the moon, thus might be the conclusion. We are not ready for fusion, look where we took the nuclear phase. But that's just a thought, nothing I would consider spending time into, if so ones risk of living would be at stake knowing the governments lie to us... :bang; Image

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 am » by Epicfailure

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 am » by Mrmcnuggets

epicfailure wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

lol you can laugh, I do, like I stated I do not believe it to be true, though I cannot just hop to the moon and say so, nor can you, and well. nor can the U.S any more we have to go to Russia now. http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/ ... eturnshome

but, if such dots made the picture, and one connected them correctly.. I believe it'd make a nice sailboat. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 am » by Epicfailure

mrmcnuggets wrote:
epicfailure wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

lol you can laugh, I do, like I stated I do not believe it to be true, though I cannot just hop to the moon and say so, nor can you, and well. nor can the U.S any more we have to go to Russia now. http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20110310/ ... eturnshome

but, if such dots made the picture, and one connected them correctly.. I believe it'd make a nice sailboat. :cheers:

well I can tell you that I myself have been to the moon and you would have to either believe or not believe that I myself had been there too.....

now that is a conspiracy!

let me ask you this,

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was Chuck Norris?

(the answer?...... is "all of it!")

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 8:49 am » by Mrmcnuggets

well Bruce Lee beat the shittt outta chuck norris, so he really didnt get all of it did he?

That's a true conspiracy. Ninjas in disguise, like ben franklin. :robot:

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext