Our transformation into something more.

Writer

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 4:40 am » by Eyezwideopen

there is/was a Russian farmer who was raising silver foxes, ( I will post a link ). silver foxes are a very difficult animal to raise because their high strung nature makes any kind of handling very stressful for the animal. so what he decided to do was breed only those foxes that showed the least amount of stress. after doing this for several generations, what happened next was an incredible display of genetic expression. their fur coats started showing color splotches, ears that were pointed became floppy and broad and tails curled. so this is what I pose to the dtv group. could it be that if the stresses on human life were removed, would we see a similar genetic expression of genes that might be interpreted as assention.

http://wn.com/domesticated_silver_fox

Initiate

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 11:37 am » by Annabella

Very good question and very nice post.

If nobody had done it yet may i call you welcome to the DTV community.

As to your question, i believe it would.
I think our species is already ascending into a better one as we speak.
That we already are becoming more (geneticly speaking) activated so an accelerated genetic change
is already occuring.
Which can be contributed to a change in the collective consiousness of humanity.
Just my humble opinion..
Again, welcome to the club.

:hugging:

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 am » by DarkHeart

could it be that if the stresses on human life were removed, would we see a similar genetic expression of genes that might be interpreted as assention.

That is exactly what would happen, thats a very clever play on words you have there :D

Without some form of antagonism people will just sit on their asses, and become more ass like.
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 11:59 am » by DarkHeart

Hmm the Russian Silver Fox evolution video keeps defaulting to a video about pet foxes :bang;

Its bloody horrific breeding beautiful wild animals like that for their fur in this day & age. :yell:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 1:54 pm » by Zer0

I have prepared a brand new world-view for mankind.

When we temporarily link to the Creative Will of Existence "God".

We will climb the ladder of evolution!

And we destroy the leaning tower of culture that humans have struggled to build!

It is not even a tower really.. more like a scaffold of rotting wood....built with meager knowledge and pitiful tools.

A nice guy would tell em...

HELLOOOO! YOUR DOING IT ALL WRONG!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook