Out-of-body experience

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm » by Kingdraco

I've had two of them.At least I think they were out of body experiences :headscratch: Never in my whole life have I experienced something like it and I'm kinda embarassed to talk about it. :oops:

The first was white and peaceful(felt something or someone was there with me),it's very hard to describe the experience in words.It happened during a panic attack and I thought it was a heart attack at first,felt like my heart was squeezing.After a moment it eased up,and I began having these hot flashes,dizziness and sweating.I got nauseaous from being hot and dizzy.I got a cold rag and draped it over my face and laid down.That's when I had the "white light" experience.I went from shear terror and fear to immediate calmness and peace.The dizziness,vomitting,and sweating all went away.It's soo weird to put in words,this "light" wasn't like you would look into a bulb or sun,I was feeling some "light" or being inside it.

The second experience was way more frightening,(again from a panic attack and symptoms from the 1st experience,dizzy,nauseaous,sweating..) but this time,I felt like I was being pulled up and out but it was a dark atmosphere/feeling,again it's hard to descibe,but I knew I was above myself but I couldn't see myself,it was all more like a silohouette and a sense of atmosphere around me that was dark and stretching upwards.lasted for a few seconds only,but was much much different from the first.This experience was more like a "near" out of body experience I guess because it was a feeling like I didn't detach all the way.Scared me pretty bad though,even now just talking and thinking about it,I'd rather not experience anymore.I don't know if I got a little taste of what the transition into death is like,but to say it was incredible would be an understatement.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:53 pm » by Trinity11

truthseekerx wrote:
trinity11 wrote:hey truth seeker, its a shame that in todays common society we hide experiences like this from the general public due to ridicule when profound moments like these should e embraced by the human race and not looked down upon, hopefully one day when the collective matures we can live in a truely free world.

on a different note....

you are not alone I too have obe's, not as often as you mentioned (although i would love too) but it does happen. Once I was falling asleep consciously (instead of letting my mind chatter and than passing out I was paying close attention to my senses as my physical body went to sleep) I woke up in my room as is. I Had a feeling I was out of my body, so I pulled my finger and sure enough it stretched and went back into place (this is a common test people use to see if there out of there body). From there I was just flying around my room. I than flew into my television set and watched my room from inside my tv. This may sound odd but to those who have experienced no this actually isnt that crazy. Than I went up to the wall, put my head through to look in my moms room and I saw her sitting there on the computer.

When I awoke I went to her room and there she was on the computer. It amazing that all human beings have the potential to experience this, unfortunately we are not taught to nurture it, hell if it wasnt for random experiences the world wouldnt even know this was possible. Imagine the world if nurturing this natural human ability was a priority.

Another experience.

I went to "sleep" and awoken in my "dream" and I was talking to my brother, I was fully conscious the whole night I was "dreaming" I was talking to my brother in my dream explaining some things to him. I had a feeling this was profound so the next morning I confronted my brother and asked him if he dreamed of me, he said yes and I asked him what about and what was the dialog, sure enough he told me all the same things that happened in my "dream".

I believe when we have obes we are experiencing reality in another dimension of existence, perhaps the dimensions where dreams take place. When I had that experience with my brother (which isnt the only one) I had an epiphany, if I communicated with him in the "dream realm" and have had out of body experiences the same "realm" than perhaps we really are all connected through one consciousness. It's amazing the things we can experience unfortunately unless the media says otherwise people like us are looked down upon like lunatics.

I am not asking anyone to believe anything I say, these are my opinions and personal experiences, I know what feels real to me. I speak from experience and dont articulate such topics based on things ive read or videos I watched. Everything I just expressed came from personal experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience. When you were out-of-body, was your communication telepathic?

Yes, it would be nice to be able to talk with more people about these experiences. I work in the very conservative field of "investing" so my clients and employees are probably not open to hearing these kinds of things from me. They need to feel that I am a pillar of stability. Little do they know that this ability has helped me predict the outcome of some of my best investments over the past decade. :banana:

lol your adorable ...."pillar of stability" lmao...

anywho... no it wasnt telepathic in the sense that we looked at eachother and spoke with our minds.. no . It was literally a dialog like in real life I spoke with words and he responded. I have been studying obes for many years even more so since I spoke to my brother. Dreams take place in a higher dimension a higher vibration. Ofcoarse this dimension co-exist with this one. (quantum physics prove that there are several dimensions co-existing with this one). We "go" there every night when we sleep its just part of our nature.

I joined a meditation group after having these experience so I could nuture it. Actually alot of people experience this, theres even groups of people who meet together, meditate and than try to meet up in that dimension (also known as the astral plane) and explore together as a group. Its an ancient practice supressed from the mainstream. Again it happens in the same dimension where dreams take place, in that dimension you project your thoughts right away. When your dreaming its really your train of thoughts projecting images just like when you zone out in daily life. Except your dreams your "thoughts" are manifesting. So if you "fall asleep" thinking alot with the mind chattering you most likely wont have an conscious out of body experience because your going to be dreaming and not seeing whats really there. When you fall asleep with a clear mind, with awareness and no mind chatter you are more likely to have an OBE because you are in awareness.

Try this experiment next time you there and please let me know how it goes,
next time you are consciously out of your body try this:
look at an object and picture it changing color. For example if there is a white chair, stare at it and visualize it turning blue. With all your being BELIEVE it will be blue. If done correctly you will see that you change it blue.

Also try this stare at something (your hand or the the bed) and visualize lets say an apple, and with all your being believe that theres an apple there, decide the color of the apple the shape of it, and visualize it there infront of you again if done correctly you will manifest the apple.

Again, I say to try this experiment because I have done it many times and it worked. It justs proves that we can manifest reality.

You know that saying "as above so below", well if in a higher dimension we can manifest things at an instance than the same rules must applying here in this reality. Although it might take a bit longer here because we live in physicality the same law should apply. We really can create our own reality. Damn you media trying to tell us we cant do anything!

People say oh its witch craft, its not if we can do this naturally than it IS a part of our being, our nature and who we are. I think anyone who says its withcraft is trying to steer people away from our potential as human beings.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 6:32 pm » by Truthseekerx

kingdraco wrote:I've had two of them.At least I think they were out of body experiences :headscratch: Never in my whole life have I experienced something like it and I'm kinda embarassed to talk about it. :oops:

The first was white and peaceful(felt something or someone was there with me),it's very hard to describe the experience in words.It happened during a panic attack and I thought it was a heart attack at first,felt like my heart was squeezing.After a moment it eased up,and I began having these hot flashes,dizziness and sweating.I got nauseaous from being hot and dizzy.I got a cold rag and draped it over my face and laid down.That's when I had the "white light" experience.I went from shear terror and fear to immediate calmness and peace.The dizziness,vomitting,and sweating all went away.It's soo weird to put in words,this "light" wasn't like you would look into a bulb or sun,I was feeling some "light" or being inside it.

The second experience was way more frightening,(again from a panic attack and symptoms from the 1st experience,dizzy,nauseaous,sweating..) but this time,I felt like I was being pulled up and out but it was a dark atmosphere/feeling,again it's hard to descibe,but I knew I was above myself but I couldn't see myself,it was all more like a silohouette and a sense of atmosphere around me that was dark and stretching upwards.lasted for a few seconds only,but was much much different from the first.This experience was more like a "near" out of body experience I guess because it was a feeling like I didn't detach all the way.Scared me pretty bad though,even now just talking and thinking about it,I'd rather not experience anymore.I don't know if I got a little taste of what the transition into death is like,but to say it was incredible would be an understatement.

It sounds like you did have out-of-body experiences but they either reminded you of dying or they were the result of almost dying (after all, dying is an out-of-body experience... but one where you permanently leave that body). If you believe in past lives that would mean that you have died before. Some deaths create traumatic memories and the panic attacks might have been some kind of remembering of a past death even if it was not fully conscious.

If you find yourself leaving your body again, stay calm... it's ok. Your body can die but you cannot. Knowing this gives you great control outside of your body and the experiences that you can have are absolutely amazing.

I am aware of the white light you mentioned. My advice is to avoid it because, contrary to what many "religious" people say, it does NOT lead to God. It leads to your memories of this life being effectively erased (suppressed, actually) and the re-start of another life. I know I probably just stepped on some toes but I'm speaking from my own experience.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 pm » by Donovan

trinity11 wrote:
truthseekerx wrote:
trinity11 wrote:hey truth seeker, its a shame that in todays common society we hide experiences like this from the general public due to ridicule when profound moments like these should e embraced by the human race and not looked down upon, hopefully one day when the collective matures we can live in a truely free world.

on a different note....

you are not alone I too have obe's, not as often as you mentioned (although i would love too) but it does happen. Once I was falling asleep consciously (instead of letting my mind chatter and than passing out I was paying close attention to my senses as my physical body went to sleep) I woke up in my room as is. I Had a feeling I was out of my body, so I pulled my finger and sure enough it stretched and went back into place (this is a common test people use to see if there out of there body). From there I was just flying around my room. I than flew into my television set and watched my room from inside my tv. This may sound odd but to those who have experienced no this actually isnt that crazy. Than I went up to the wall, put my head through to look in my moms room and I saw her sitting there on the computer.

When I awoke I went to her room and there she was on the computer. It amazing that all human beings have the potential to experience this, unfortunately we are not taught to nurture it, hell if it wasnt for random experiences the world wouldnt even know this was possible. Imagine the world if nurturing this natural human ability was a priority.

Another experience.

I went to "sleep" and awoken in my "dream" and I was talking to my brother, I was fully conscious the whole night I was "dreaming" I was talking to my brother in my dream explaining some things to him. I had a feeling this was profound so the next morning I confronted my brother and asked him if he dreamed of me, he said yes and I asked him what about and what was the dialog, sure enough he told me all the same things that happened in my "dream".

I believe when we have obes we are experiencing reality in another dimension of existence, perhaps the dimensions where dreams take place. When I had that experience with my brother (which isnt the only one) I had an epiphany, if I communicated with him in the "dream realm" and have had out of body experiences the same "realm" than perhaps we really are all connected through one consciousness. It's amazing the things we can experience unfortunately unless the media says otherwise people like us are looked down upon like lunatics.

I am not asking anyone to believe anything I say, these are my opinions and personal experiences, I know what feels real to me. I speak from experience and dont articulate such topics based on things ive read or videos I watched. Everything I just expressed came from personal experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience. When you were out-of-body, was your communication telepathic?

Yes, it would be nice to be able to talk with more people about these experiences. I work in the very conservative field of "investing" so my clients and employees are probably not open to hearing these kinds of things from me. They need to feel that I am a pillar of stability. Little do they know that this ability has helped me predict the outcome of some of my best investments over the past decade. :banana:

lol your adorable ...."pillar of stability" lmao...

anywho... no it wasnt telepathic in the sense that we looked at eachother and spoke with our minds.. no . It was literally a dialog like in real life I spoke with words and he responded. I have been studying obes for many years even more so since I spoke to my brother. Dreams take place in a higher dimension a higher vibration. Ofcoarse this dimension co-exist with this one. (quantum physics prove that there are several dimensions co-existing with this one). We "go" there every night when we sleep its just part of our nature.

I joined a meditation group after having these experience so I could nuture it. Actually alot of people experience this, theres even groups of people who meet together, meditate and than try to meet up in that dimension (also known as the astral plane) and explore together as a group. Its an ancient practice supressed from the mainstream. Again it happens in the same dimension where dreams take place, in that dimension you project your thoughts right away. When your dreaming its really your train of thoughts projecting images just like when you zone out in daily life. Except your dreams your "thoughts" are manifesting. So if you "fall asleep" thinking alot with the mind chattering you most likely wont have an conscious out of body experience because your going to be dreaming and not seeing whats really there. When you fall asleep with a clear mind, with awareness and no mind chatter you are more likely to have an OBE because you are in awareness.

Try this experiment next time you there and please let me know how it goes,
next time you are consciously out of your body try this:
look at an object and picture it changing color. For example if there is a white chair, stare at it and visualize it turning blue. With all your being BELIEVE it will be blue. If done correctly you will see that you change it blue.

Also try this stare at something (your hand or the the bed) and visualize lets say an apple, and with all your being believe that theres an apple there, decide the color of the apple the shape of it, and visualize it there infront of you again if done correctly you will manifest the apple.

Again, I say to try this experiment because I have done it many times and it worked. It justs proves that we can manifest reality.

You know that saying "as above so below", well if in a higher dimension we can manifest things at an instance than the same rules must applying here in this reality. Although it might take a bit longer here because we live in physicality the same law should apply. We really can create our own reality. Damn you media trying to tell us we cant do anything!

People say oh its witch craft, its not if we can do this naturally than it IS a part of our being, our nature and who we are. I think anyone who says its withcraft is trying to steer people away from our potential as human beings.
hmm :think:
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 pm » by Seahawk

I must be trying too hard. I have had two, so far, but they both occurred when I wasn't trying. When I attempt to have one, I get fail. Some lucid dreams are pretty damn close to OBE's though, at least in some ways. Major diff, imo, is the direction control. I have no control with the L.Ds.

In one of the OBEs, I had very high self-awareness, but didn't really manage much other then realizing what was going on. Could not seem to "stretch the tether," if you know what I mean, or to get beyond my room. The second was much better, and I actually ended up where I wanted to be. Only prob was that it was short- lived, and I didn't initiate- at least consciously. The interesting thing about the last, was that even though I didn't initiate, I did, at some point, gain the same self-awareness that seems to occur in OBE's, and was able to direct myself, or the OBE, to a conscious goal. That was a blast, and really just intensified my desire to continue with this practice. Someday, I might get good at it.

I love this. Very worthwhile goal imo.

Thanks for sharing.

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 11:27 pm » by Pennylane

Thanks for sharing truthseeker, sounds like a very interesting experience!

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 3:19 pm » by Spock

Good thread

Previous