Out-of-body experience

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 2:04 pm » by Truthseekerx

Since 1997, I have been having out-of-body experiences. On average it occurs about once or twice per week. Some of these experiences are very simple while others are very profound, to me at least. I've only told my wife and one other close friend because I am a well-known person in my field of work and saying such things would be detrimental to my career. The anonymity of this website will allow me to tell others... I'm sure someone else out there will understand.

I will mention my first out-of-body experience because pennylane asked me about it in the post called “My Theory So Far!! please read and post comments.” If you want to hear about some others, let me know.

I don't know anyone else who leaves their body on a regular basis. I believe one reason why I have an unusually “loose” connection with my body is because of my lifestyle, so I will preface this out-of-body experience by saying the following about myself:

-- My life is very low stress. My thoughts are not preoccupied with survival issues.
-- I don't think about the past unless someone asks me about it. I live mostly in the future, although I'm trying to be more in the present for my wife's sake (LOL).
-- I have no fear of leaving my body permanently (i.e., dying). I know it's just a temporary vehicle and I will have many more.
-- My body is in a high state of health. I do not use drugs of any kind—neither recreational nor pharmaceutical. I eat only whole, fresh, organic foods that either grow on plants or trees or in the ground. The only animal products I will (rarely) eat are eggs or raw milk/cheese, but they must come from animals that are healthy, drug-free and happy in their environment. 99% of the time, I drink water from a clean, natural spring. The rest of the time I will substitute distilled water. I exercise regularly.
-- I keep the electromagnetic smog in my environment to a minimum. I won't use a cell phone or other cordless devices.
-- I have not been indoctrinated into religions or other lines of thinking. This includes the New Age movement.

I lived in a high-rise condo that had seven floors above mine. I went to sleep in my bedroom and woke up while it was still dark outside. I found myself floating about two feet above my body, looking upward. The center of my bedroom ceiling started to shimmer and then it opened up to the edges of the ceiling, about a foot away from the walls. I did not see the floors above me. Instead, I saw the night sky filled with stars. I was surprised to see stars because I lived in a large city. A ball of bright light (about 12 to 18 inches in diameter) entered through the opening in my ceiling and then hovered about 3 feet above me. It sparkled and swirled with veins of energy and made a crackling sound. I was in awe with its beauty. I reached out to it and held it between my hands—but I didn't see my arms and hands. [At this point, I need to mention that when I am out-of-body, I still have all of the “bodily” perceptions, plus others. You don't need the body to see, hear, feel, smell, taste, etc. In fact, being inside a body greatly reduces your perceptions because it acts like a filter.] Although I was outside of my body during this experience, I had the sensation of being in a body... but it was non-physical. I could feel the pressure on my non-physical hands as I squeezed the ball of light. The ball contracted about 25% as I did this and the swirling energy inside it accelerated until it popped out of my “hands”, did a quick loop around me and then dived into my left hip and disappeared. I dropped down into my body and opened my physical eyes. The opening in my ceiling was gone and there was no sign of the ball of light. Everything looked normal, including my hip.

To this day, I don't know what it was or why it went into my left hip. This was my only contact with what people call "orbs."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 2:13 pm » by Drjones

Wow,very cool.Thanks for sharing mate.My lifestyle is almost identical to yourself,fresh organic foods daily,with juices,exercise regularly,i only drink filtered water,i like to take chinese tonic herbs and superfoods like spirulina daily(I've built all this up over time,i figured if i have the money and this stuff is all it's cracked up to be i should give it a go,why not?..)...Besides the 'odd' dream or two i have had ...no outer body experiences for me,unfortunately,but you never know....i'm firmly of the belief their is some conspiracy at play on our planet to keep us dumbded down and docile,this is mainly done through chemicals in the food and water but like you say we also have EMF fields to deal with,this is something i am researching at the moment.I posted a topic yesterday about some pendant that can offer protection,where i am highly sceptical at the moment i have read many more positive reviews of the product than negative,when i get enough pennies together i'll probably give it a try....at the moment i have himalayan salt lamps all around the house...

The Q-Link pendant-?

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 2:55 pm » by Truthseekerx

drjones wrote:Wow,very cool.Thanks for sharing mate.My lifestyle is almost identical to yourself,fresh organic foods daily,with juices,exercise regularly,i only drink filtered water,i like to take chinese tonic herbs and superfoods like spirulina daily(I've built all this up over time,i figured if i have the money and this stuff is all it's cracked up to be i should give it a go,why not?..)...Besides the 'odd' dream or two i have had ...no outer body experiences for me,unfortunately,but you never know....i'm firmly of the belief their is some conspiracy at play on our planet to keep us dumbded down and docile,this is mainly done through chemicals in the food and water but like you say we also have EMF fields to deal with,this is something i am researching at the moment.I posted a topic yesterday about some pendant that can offer protection,where i am highly sceptical at the moment i have read many more positive reviews of the product than negative,when i get enough pennies together i'll probably give it a try....at the moment i have himalayan salt lamps all around the house...

The Q-Link pendant-?

Yeah, I take the super foods too. Helps mineralize the cells and cleanse the heavy metals from the body. Heavy metals seem to be everywhere in our environment these days. And it sure doesn't help when they spray the air with them (chem trails).

My wife has a Q-link pendant exactly like the one shown in your picture. She says she notices a difference if she is in front of a computer for a length of time. There is research behind the effectiveness of this product: http://www.qlinkproducts.com/Scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=123
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 3:50 pm » by Disinfoagent007

I have had the most cool out of body experience at the dentist.

I got the nitrous oxide to ease the pain before they started drill...just before I passed out I asked for some more and the nice lady turned it up, I got REALLY high :wink:

At a point I felt like I was very small and my body was like a shell...I was crawling round on my knees inside myself.
When the drilling started it felt like I exploded and got shot out of my body up under the ceiling...I could see myself lay in the chair, I could hear what they was talking about, I could see the back of the 3 dentists standing over me.

I got really scared, but I could feel that I still had a connection with my body.
I decided it was better to go back...then I woke up and the hole in my teeth was done.

I told the dentist what I had experienced, she told me I had dreamed...she told me I had stopped breathing.
She didn´t belive me until I told them what they had talked about when I was gone

She just looked and said "WOW"... :o
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:38 pm » by Trinity11

hey truth seeker, its a shame that in todays common society we hide experiences like this from the general public due to ridicule when profound moments like these should e embraced by the human race and not looked down upon, hopefully one day when the collective matures we can live in a truely free world.

on a different note....

you are not alone I too have obe's, not as often as you mentioned (although i would love too) but it does happen. Once I was falling asleep consciously (instead of letting my mind chatter and than passing out I was paying close attention to my senses as my physical body went to sleep) I woke up in my room as is. I Had a feeling I was out of my body, so I pulled my finger and sure enough it stretched and went back into place (this is a common test people use to see if there out of there body). From there I was just flying around my room. I than flew into my television set and watched my room from inside my tv. This may sound odd but to those who have experienced no this actually isnt that crazy. Than I went up to the wall, put my head through to look in my moms room and I saw her sitting there on the computer.

When I awoke I went to her room and there she was on the computer. It amazing that all human beings have the potential to experience this, unfortunately we are not taught to nurture it, hell if it wasnt for random experiences the world wouldnt even know this was possible. Imagine the world if nurturing this natural human ability was a priority.

Another experience.

I went to "sleep" and awoken in my "dream" and I was talking to my brother, I was fully conscious the whole night I was "dreaming" I was talking to my brother in my dream explaining some things to him. I had a feeling this was profound so the next morning I confronted my brother and asked him if he dreamed of me, he said yes and I asked him what about and what was the dialog, sure enough he told me all the same things that happened in my "dream".

I believe when we have obes we are experiencing reality in another dimension of existence, perhaps the dimensions where dreams take place. When I had that experience with my brother (which isnt the only one) I had an epiphany, if I communicated with him in the "dream realm" and have had out of body experiences the same "realm" than perhaps we really are all connected through one consciousness. It's amazing the things we can experience unfortunately unless the media says otherwise people like us are looked down upon like lunatics.

I am not asking anyone to believe anything I say, these are my opinions and personal experiences, I know what feels real to me. I speak from experience and dont articulate such topics based on things ive read or videos I watched. Everything I just expressed came from personal experience.

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 4:40 pm » by Shashamani

Well i had out of body experiences to and I do not live healthy

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 pm » by pandoras

I don't live particularly "healthy" as well.
When I was 19, I felt a strange falling sensation while sleeping. I recall "waking up" and opening my eyes to see what should have been my gf at the time, however all I saw was grey. It was at this time that I started to get that falling sensation again. The grey was getting closer and I realized what I was actually looking at was the ceiling. So I told myself to look around. I looked around to see my body and my gf still laying in bed. I floated along the ceiling and into the room next door, where I kept my gear, looked around and then not of my own violation, I floated back to the bedroom and returned back to my vessal.

OBE's are real.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:13 pm » by Disinfoagent007

pandoras wrote:
OBE's are real.

They sure are...and everybody can do it.

Try this:

Go to bed and lay on your back, arms and legs straight...close your eyes.

Relax...and just try.

Start with just look at yourself...don´t go too far away.
Try go further and further away, just remember that your body needs your mind.

Good luck :sleep:
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:14 pm » by Truthseekerx

trinity11 wrote:hey truth seeker, its a shame that in todays common society we hide experiences like this from the general public due to ridicule when profound moments like these should e embraced by the human race and not looked down upon, hopefully one day when the collective matures we can live in a truely free world.

on a different note....

you are not alone I too have obe's, not as often as you mentioned (although i would love too) but it does happen. Once I was falling asleep consciously (instead of letting my mind chatter and than passing out I was paying close attention to my senses as my physical body went to sleep) I woke up in my room as is. I Had a feeling I was out of my body, so I pulled my finger and sure enough it stretched and went back into place (this is a common test people use to see if there out of there body). From there I was just flying around my room. I than flew into my television set and watched my room from inside my tv. This may sound odd but to those who have experienced no this actually isnt that crazy. Than I went up to the wall, put my head through to look in my moms room and I saw her sitting there on the computer.

When I awoke I went to her room and there she was on the computer. It amazing that all human beings have the potential to experience this, unfortunately we are not taught to nurture it, hell if it wasnt for random experiences the world wouldnt even know this was possible. Imagine the world if nurturing this natural human ability was a priority.

Another experience.

I went to "sleep" and awoken in my "dream" and I was talking to my brother, I was fully conscious the whole night I was "dreaming" I was talking to my brother in my dream explaining some things to him. I had a feeling this was profound so the next morning I confronted my brother and asked him if he dreamed of me, he said yes and I asked him what about and what was the dialog, sure enough he told me all the same things that happened in my "dream".

I believe when we have obes we are experiencing reality in another dimension of existence, perhaps the dimensions where dreams take place. When I had that experience with my brother (which isnt the only one) I had an epiphany, if I communicated with him in the "dream realm" and have had out of body experiences the same "realm" than perhaps we really are all connected through one consciousness. It's amazing the things we can experience unfortunately unless the media says otherwise people like us are looked down upon like lunatics.

I am not asking anyone to believe anything I say, these are my opinions and personal experiences, I know what feels real to me. I speak from experience and dont articulate such topics based on things ive read or videos I watched. Everything I just expressed came from personal experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience. When you were out-of-body, was your communication telepathic?

Yes, it would be nice to be able to talk with more people about these experiences. I work in the very conservative field of "investing" so my clients and employees are probably not open to hearing these kinds of things from me. They need to feel that I am a pillar of stability. Little do they know that this ability has helped me predict the outcome of some of my best investments over the past decade. :banana:
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:20 pm » by Truthseekerx

shashamani wrote:Well i had out of body experiences to and I do not live healthy

Then I guess health is not a necessity for obe's. I mentioned my lifestyle because, quite frankly, I don't know why I have obe's. One thing I know that's different between me and most other people is my lifestyle so I thought it might be a contributing factor.

Good to know. I'm learning by hearing from others who have these experiences.

Next