Out of Body Experiences

Initiate

PostWed Jun 18, 2008 1:10 am » by Djinn

choseneye wrote:Sleep paralysis ......? sounds simliar to wat you experienced ...

Yeah, I'm quite sure it is. But if you are skeptical you should really try it. The key - I think - is to stay awake mentally while your body falls asleep.

Try!

Initiate

PostWed Jun 18, 2008 2:18 am » by Estanislao

Robert Monroe had a lot of really trippy things happen to him after he had made contact with other beings. I remember something about him finding money in his wallet all the time, plus going out at unexpected times etc.

I've never had anything like that happen. I actually haven't done it in a while, I'll have to get back into it. I turned my dreams off when I was a kid, because I didn't understand it, so now it's a hard process I have to go through.

If you already lucid dream it's a snap, because when you're dreaming your already out, so you just need to remind yourself your out, then the dream fades away and your looking down on yourself.

Writer

PostWed Jun 18, 2008 2:35 am » by Warfinge

I have experienced Lucid Dreaming for short periods many times over the years. It's a frustration for me because as soon as I know I am dreaming I start to slowly wake. I read about exercises to stop the waking like pirouetting but I always wake up shortly. I once made it a block from my home but woke up.

I originally read about Lucid Dreaming in a story in Omni Magazine back in the 70s. There was a lot of useful exercises in the article but I have forgotten them. Sadly, my longest subjective experience was around 20 minutes before waking. I think I will start trying again. The one thing I remember thats way important is to set your mind to it before you sleep. Just really focus on it.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 18, 2008 3:16 am » by Djinn

I think it all started when I was younger, maybe 14-15. I was lying in bed, staring on my eyelids and then suddenly I saw myself from above. If I moved my arm, the arm moved also in my 'vision'. I even rolled over to the side and I could see that, from above! It was all black around my bed as if it was the only thing existing.

It's odd because that was at night when I was going to sleep. Now I can only do it on the morning it seems. And now I can't move while doing it.

Lately I'm only falling asleep. Argh!
Been a while actually. The first times it was so easy, but not now! maybe it only works in certain short periods as with warfinge.
Maybe you need to recharge your spiritbatteries.
I ordered that book estian. Hopefully that will help me.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 am » by Clawspiracy

"While in OBE you do have an embilical cord so your distance is restricted, no zipping to Neptune, but the globe is within reach..."

I'm not so sure. I met a guy who studied under some Guru that told me that travel through multi-verses was possible, that Westerners often concern themselves with OBEs as simply 'leaving the body'...

I didn't believe it at first, but I had a very intense OBE and I was shown the formations of Galaxies at accelerated rates, and when I asked my "guide" about the distance issue... He said something about my lack of understanding of how the universe worked. 'Everything is everywhere at every when, as it was as it is and how it will always be. There is no distance...'

-- C
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 18, 2008 8:24 pm » by Rizze

There are many biblical references to levitation or oobes. Both Peter and Jesus reportedly walked across water in the Sea of Galilee. Many Eastern yogis and lamas and Western religious figures exhibited levitation or oobes. For example, levitations were reported with St. Francis of Assisi, St. Teresa of Avila, Francisco Suarez and St. Joseph of Cupertino. In St. Joseph's case his levitations were witnessed by Pope Urban VIII. St. Joseph levitated so often that many referred to him as the "flying friar."

I too had an oobe many years ago, I was really shocked when I actually realised that it was happening to me. As soon as I did realise this, I fully awoke with a bang.
" I mean I heard a loud bang towards the front of my head."
I also was fully aware of my surroundings. It has never happened since.... a form of astral projection maybe?
Remote viewing is done in a similar way only they do it in a more awakened state.
I wouldn't mind having that experience again.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostWed Jun 18, 2008 8:43 pm » by Estanislao

Yeah, you're right on the distance, but you do have a cord. It's what gets you back.

but newbies shouldn't be going too far out (was my intent) before knowing what's out there and how to deal with it.

Monroe's other books talk about some seriously crazy shit. Plus Presidents have OBE's protecting them etc. It gets involved.

My first OBE, I was about 9, my dreams at the time were becoming so intense, I couldn't separate reality from the dream (that's why I had to turn them off - still regret having to do that). I was taking a nap around noon, when all the sudden I was looking down on myself, no fanfare, no warning, no sounds, nothing. After I was looking around for a bit, I heard my mom call me for lunch. So I tried to pick up my arm and wake myself, that's when I realized I was out of body, when my hand just went through my arm. I tried several times, it was pretty cool. Then I snapped back in and ate lunch. I tried to get back out after lunch but couldn't. But it opened my eyes from then on. (at the time there wasn't a lot of info on the subject)

On levitation:
I've studied a lot of Eastern philosophy including Kung Fu and Chi control, where they perform "miracles" with Chi. Dem Moc is the hands of death, A guy killed a cow with one strike, blew it's heart up. Another master, knocked down a student over the phone, etc.

Then you look at Coral Castle, the guy was definitely levitating the rocks. As much as I can tell, he was using frequency resonance to alter, I believe, it's dimensional plane. That 's one reason why I believe come 2012 our DNA is going to get a frequency bump that puts us in a slightly different dimensional plane. (too much info?)

PostThu Jun 19, 2008 8:35 pm » by Sirastral

Hello all just a few lines to say i have been going obe since i was 19 yrs old im 53 now and have found that i have never come across a distance barrier,ive been to many different realms where on the odd acaision ive spent many years there only to return back here with just minutes passed by,let peace wisdom love and light shine on you always

Initiate

PostFri Jun 20, 2008 3:11 am » by Djinn

sirastral wrote:Hello all just a few lines to say i have been going obe since i was 19 yrs old im 53 now and have found that i have never come across a distance barrier,ive been to many different realms where on the odd acaision ive spent many years there only to return back here with just minutes passed by,let peace wisdom love and light shine on you always

This seems amazing. It's too wonderful to be true..

But I'm gonna see for myself before I start accusing you of raising unnecessary expectation 8-)

Initiate

PostFri Jun 20, 2008 6:19 am » by Estanislao

yes, please tell us more. or write a book.
What's your best technique for getting out?

PreviousNext