Out of Body Experiences

PostFri Jun 20, 2008 11:58 am » by Sirastral

Well ill try very hard to tell as true as i can remeber,im just the same as all of you here that have posted,im a seeker trying to learn and see more,of what is hidden from view,this is the little story of the first time i ever new my world was other than it seem to me every day.in 1973 i lived in a smallish town called bedford in england,and at the time had no job life wasnt to much fun so i decided to travel sheffield city about a 120 miles away to see what was there,see if it was any better than what i was leaving behind,Well after spending what little money i had and befor the first week was there i found i had to sleep out under the moon a few days,finaly i found myself a job and at the end of the week found my self a little bedsit,it was 2 or 3 days after i moved in that id came home from work felt a bit nakered and lay on the bed and rolled myself a smoke,not weed lol but just normal rollup,well i must have put smoke in ash tray,cos the next second i was at my mothers house looking out of the window,every thing looked and seemed as it should be,gusse im must have been there 3 or 4 minutes and then all there was ,was a pulling falling rushing feeling like i had been droped 50 feet at great force bed and whole room seemed to shake and i was staring at the cieling of my little bedsit in sheffield with my smoke still in ashtray but it had burned hafl way down.this is the first time any thing like this had ever happened and ever since right up to me being 53yrs old now has kept me always wanting more and more,for me the wanting to know more the great big i must must must have kind of wanting as given me all that i have exspirience since that first day,but some times you can feel cursed because you some times dont ever get normale sleep like other people do,well thats enough from me,let love wisdom peace and light shine on you all always :-)

Writer

PostFri Jun 20, 2008 4:35 pm » by 11eleven

Some simple exercises to do this successfully are any basic medidtation. First relax all the muscles in your body. Anything thats tense just loosen it up. try to just be aware of all 5 sense without actually thinking of anything. Try to concentrate on one thing. It could be your breathing or your heartbeat. Make sure while your concentrating on it, not to think of anything. if any thoughts come, just let them go and keep concentratiing on that one thing. Allow your body to fall asleep, once your body starts falling asleep, you will be concious of the process you are now entering the world of dreams conciously. What happens is when we fall asleep we enter the fifth dimension. We enter it every night. The reason we dream is because our mind is daydreaming the majority of the time when we are awake, so it continues doing throughout the night. If we learn to be aware, and concious with focus, than we would not be bombared with dream images at night. The place we go to is called the Astral. There we can see all the images from our subconcious, but we can also explore the universe. We can even walk around in our house while our physical body is asleep. It is a skill that anyone can master. What you experienced was the very beginging stages of this process.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 20, 2008 5:30 pm » by Djinn

11eleven wrote:The place we go to is called the Astral. There we can see all the images from our subconcious, but we can also explore the universe. We can even walk around in our house while our physical body is asleep. It is a skill that anyone can master. What you experienced was the very beginging stages of this process.

A theory I have is that this is what the ancient civilizations were practicing. Hence the
extraordinary knowledge about astronomy. Somewhere along the road it was forgotten..
Last edited by Djinn on Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 20, 2008 5:45 pm » by Estanislao

11eleven wrote:The reason we dream is because our mind is daydreaming the majority of the time when we are awake, so it continues doing throughout the night. If we learn to be aware, and concious with focus, than we would not be bombared with dream images at night.

I found this interesting. Suggesting perhaps that we occupy different dimensions on an ongoing basis. Bi-dimensional.

This would reinforce even more, a dimensional evolution.

Writer

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 pm » by Soulsearcher

I can't be really sure whether i am lucid or obe.
They happen regurlarly. He (i know its a male form) beckons me to enter the mirror
becomes black when contact is established. If you really wanna know more I 'll tell
if you're really interested. :o

Writer

PostSat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 pm » by Soulsearcher

choseneye wrote:Sleep paralysis ......? sounds simliar to wat you experienced ...

Hi choseneye
What do you reckon Sleep paralysis invoves then? :?:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 22, 2008 12:08 am » by Djinn

soulsearcher wrote:I can't be really sure whether i am lucid or obe.
They happen regurlarly. He (i know its a male form) beckons me to enter the mirror
becomes black when contact is established. If you really wanna know more I 'll tell

Are you kidding? :)
I'd love to.

Writer

PostSun Jun 22, 2008 12:44 am » by Warfinge

It's frustrating. Since my last post, I have managed to lucid dream 3 times but immediately wake up. Maybe 5 seconds before I wake.

Writer

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 12:14 am » by Soulsearcher

djinn wrote:
soulsearcher wrote:I can't be really sure whether i am lucid or obe.

Are you kidding? :)
I'd love to.

:love: ok dijnn i well tell you but it will be later, its 2255 where i am, Sunday night.
The 'stories' will be in a book i am writing but you can have glimpses at my life.Firstly, do you
know that all psychic energy starts from sexual energy using the chakras spiralling within your body. (7 of them) However i am under the impression there is one more being
discovered & it has been given a gemstone attribute to it of which i have bought a ring.
Incidentally, when i want to reply to you do you press the quote icon? Can't grasp this
computer thing? cheers. :)

Initiate

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 12:46 am » by Djinn

Hey

Either you click quote - like you did, hence quoting what I said - or you just click on post reply.
Well.. I read through a page concerning Chakras once but it's a bit vague, if you know what I mean. So the answer to your question have to be no.

You can't expect me to believe what you are saying. And I'm sure you realize I have doubts about your claims. BUT please tell me your story. And remember, I think we are all trying to be open-minded.

Please tell :)

PreviousNext