Out of Body Experiences

Writer

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 12:53 am » by Warfinge

soulsearcher wrote: ... ok dijnn i well tell you but it will be later, its 2255 where i am.......

Aww! now see...there goes the Mayan Calender end/ doomsday prediction. I feel better about my long term plans now. :wink:

Writer

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 pm » by Soulsearcher

warfinge wrote:
soulsearcher wrote: ... ok dijnn i well tell you but it will be later, its 2255 where i am.......

Aww! now see...there goes the Mayan Calender end/ doomsday prediction. I feel better about my long term plans now. :wink:

Hi warfinge,
I did try the spydera thing but got a site to do with golf or paintballling stuff -er
was this right? i will try again to night.
Cheers
p.s. Login later to read my story.

Writer

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 pm » by Warfinge

Yeah, it's a hobby I am passionate about. I have a lot of interests but I just picked a random one for my sig.

Writer

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm » by Soulsearcher

So are you serious about obe's etc? I've been mediumistic since
as long as i can remember but it still scares me. :alien: The obes or lucid dreaming
always inolve lots of people of the human kindbut the final message/contact is not of this world.. I could describe him. By the way what is a 'sig'

Writer

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 10:15 pm » by Soulsearcher

djinn wrote:Hey all..

I wonder if you ever had one of these. I have recently had several!
I didn't know what this was until I read something about it. And then one morning a long time after I read it, when the alarm fired off, I decided to snooze for a while longer.
I was really relieved that I could go back to sleep, gosh I was tired.

So I was still lying in bed, thinking about absolutely nothing (!) and only enjoying how nice it was to stay in bed. Then a really weird feeling started to come. I felt really heavy. Then a loud Buzzing noise, I guess sort of like the sound of a TV, you know the sound you can hear when you switched on an unused channel. It was kind of scary so i opened my eyes. Then I started to remember those things I read about it and I got really thrilled as I realized it have to be the same thing I read about.
Quickly I closed my eyes to try again. And you'd think I was too thrilled but no, it started to happen again. The buzzing sound and a feeling of being pulled out of my head. The sound I hear turns higher and higher the longer I 'focus'(on nothing!) until it reaches it maximum it seems(I could somehow hold the weird feeling in this state). After awhile I just stopped, had to get up.
All day I couldn't think about something else.

I read more about it and was really surprised how similar others described their experiences. Next morning there was no doubt I had to try again and so I did.

Same thing happened this time, the feeling and the sound. I had read that when you start to hear the sound you should try to just stand up. Sounds kind of ridiculous but I had that in mind. So I tried to stand up, it was not possible! Couldn't move anything. I decided to move my arm by force so I used all my strength and could feel it move a few cm. Then I tried again to stand up in a quick move and Boom! It suddenly felt like I stood up! All of a sudden the whole room appeared before my eyes, BUT it was with a really dark blue light. I just 'stood' there for awhile then for some reason I got absolutely horrified and opened my eyes 'for real' and I was still lying in my bed.

I was completely astounded. Since then I haven't had such a strong experience but I can't stop trying every morning. It's just so damn exciting.

I told this to my sister. The next morning she started describing what she apparently experienced and it was strikingly similar to mine.

This made me a little bit more confident that it wasn't only me who had some kind of braindamage or something hehe..

Now it's your turn. Have you ever felt this sort of thing?

If you haven't try this:

1. Set your alarm so you can lie in bed for maybe an hour.
2. Stare at the backside of your eyelids while trying to think about nothing.

This is all I did. I haven't read THAT much about this so maybe anyone out there can give me some hints or exercises to control this in a better way and as I've read: be able to fly around and move through walls.

I'm sick of writing now, heha. Maybe I'll fill in with more later.
I hope you try this..

Are you in England?

Writer

PostTue Jun 24, 2008 4:19 am » by Warfinge

soulsearcher wrote:So are you serious about obe's etc? I've been mediumistic since
as long as i can remember but it still scares me. :alien: The obes or lucid dreaming
always inolve lots of people of the human kindbut the final message/contact is not of this world.. I could describe him. By the way what is a 'sig'

So are you serious about obe's etc?
Yes for a very shallow reason. I have experienced lucid dreaming and I really want to be able to do that at will. I am not into meeting other astrial entities because that would scare the crap out of me. I'd like to keep my experiences "internal" for now. If I mastered lucid dreaming, I may want to experience more advanced projection but I will stay sonservitive in my experiences if I can control it.

By the way what is a 'sig'?

A "Sig" is forum lizard slang for signature. I have many interests. Paintball, Motorcycle Dragracing, CNC machining, politics, UFOs etc. I have favorite forums for each of those things. Just like Disclose.tv ..... I used the Spyderea.net link here was mostly because Spyderea is a little slow and any traffic would be good. I have been a member there for nearly 10 years and it breaks my heart to watch a forum die.

Writer

PostTue Jun 24, 2008 11:05 pm » by Soulsearcher

If i quote again i'm not sure whether i'm lucid or oobe. I'll tell you one of my
regular tales. My entity behind the mirror has to be awakened (bit like genie in the lamp!).
I seem to remember waving my arms around a lot to do this. He seems to be annoyed
but then surfaces through the mirror, when we are on a telepathic link i seem to relay
information to which he gives me answers. These are not always remembered
on awakening. Whilst it is a traditional mirror he appears to have a male appearance,
when the mirror turns into a magick mirror his reflection appears to take on a 'alien'
form or non-human shape. He always beckons me through to taste his world, but i am
terrified, he has to come through to me & mine. There is a sexual liasion after this.
This is a very brief description.

Writer

PostWed Jun 25, 2008 1:53 am » by Warfinge

Yeah that's quite different than anything I have ever experienced. I am lucky to get the "falling" through the bed sensation before I wakeup. That would scare me too. I think I'd pass on meeting other entities.

So I'd classify my experiences as "brief" lucid dreaming and yours as OOBEs. Which I don't think I want any part of if it's gonna be as spooky as your experiences are. :)

Initiate

PostWed Jun 25, 2008 1:57 am » by Estanislao

that's a trip. sounds like phantom of the opera... or Legend.

Is this something that you are currently doing? or was this long ago?

Writer

PostFri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm » by Soulsearcher

Hi Estanislao
Sorry am not able to reply at mo but as soon as i have a bit of time, i'll fill
you in.
TTFN. :!:

PreviousNext