Out of Body Experiences

Writer

PostFri Jun 27, 2008 11:53 pm » by Soulsearcher

Hi Estanislao
You come across as very well read, learned person. I have noted the eastern studying.
I haved read many things & certain 'techniques' you need a like minded person to
try with. I have only found one, we are not soul-mates but are fromtthe same soul group.
I wish i knew though why my oobes have to involve sex at the end ; i think its because
all psychic energy starts as sexual energy & in this oobe i cannot be mediumistic it appears to be a trainng ground for myself. Thats why i think i am only allowed to bring certain
'memories' back with me. As in Tantric i raise an energy with this 'creature' (male form)
we communicate & then the whole thing becomes sensual & then sexual. I can go to oobes for rescue work, which i jot down when i 'awake'.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 28, 2008 9:54 pm » by Djinn

oi
This is a story I just have to share here:
My Mother was sleeping one night.. Suddenly she saw a bright light and then she was looking at Asian kids and people screaming and running in fear from what looked like to be a blue wall.
It was not a normal dream. The 'dream' made her wake up and she couldn't breathe. Dad asked her what was wrong and she told him that something was very wrong. Something has happened to the Asians. . The next day it was on the news about it. It was the Tsunami(2004), actually happening the exact time she had that 'dream'.
I mean.. She actually knew.. Coincidence? I think not.
What do you think about this?

(hah forgot to type what happened, had to edit.)

Initiate

PostSun Jun 29, 2008 3:22 pm » by Estanislao

soulsearcher wrote:& in this oobe i cannot be mediumistic it appears to be a trainng ground for myself. Thats why i think i am only allowed to bring certain
'memories' back with me.

I have test dreams or training dreams. Specifically to 'grade' my reactions and solutions. Anyone else?

As far as the sexual energy, and encounter. It could be a lot of different things (I won't speculate publicly), (that you've studied Tantric throws and interesting twist into it)
... what do you mean by "rescue work"?

Initiate

PostSun Jun 29, 2008 10:42 pm » by Djinn

This morning I felt the 'vibrations' coming. So I tried to think myself upwards and after a while I could feel the ceiling against my hands.. It feels so real.. Amazing.

Writer

PostTue Jul 08, 2008 11:33 pm » by Soulsearcher

Justy the other night i had a rude awakening or was it?
It was Sunday night & i was asleep i became aware that there was tugging at my left ankle
(i was facing the ceiling). I thought the sheet was wrapped around my ankle & i was trying
to loosen it; the tugging became stronger & i opened my eyes & saw a presence tugging at
my leg & then another presence pulling my other leg apart, i panicked i knew what
was coming, this scenario is not your classic 'beam me up Scottie & lets experiment on her'
routine & yes i have had that happen, thats why i can be flippent, a non-entity appeared
to my right, no smell, just a shadow, he played around with my left boob & yes you do
become aroused & moved onto other parts of my anatomy, as he finished he
materialised & he was a biped with arched or curved spine & hair similar to
dreadlocks, he quickly glanced at me & disappeared. So is this OOBE (because i can
come out & look at myself) or is this the incubus/succubus or somenthing beyond that?

Initiate

PostWed Jul 09, 2008 6:29 pm » by Estanislao

wow, sounds like it could be several different things, or a combination.
1) an abduction (in your own bed is odd, usually happens on a ship)
2) a fantastical lucid dream
3) going OB while being abducted
4) mischievous entities/spirits having their way w/ you

Without any more info, I'd say it might be an ongoing lucid dream.
Same subject matter. In some cases, same players. Different situations.
But that's just a guess.

If it happens again, see if you can make an object that you love appear. Like a favorite lost pet, or something that isn't typically in the room.

Writer

PostFri Jul 11, 2008 9:51 am » by Soulsearcher

Hiya
Yep i read your answers & looking back (i rememember most of them) same subject
matter, same mode of bodily attack i am always terrified coz i know whats gonna
happen (watch The Entity - if your'e old enough to remember it - circa 1980) & then ask
why, i do know the difference between alien invasion, they do not take me to the
mother ship just 'converse' around my bed & have 'prodded' me there.
On the mediumship level i have always found it difficult to close down, so am always open.
The rescue work i mentioned previously is when we're doing a healing tree & we help
lost souls to go towards & through the 'light'. I added my other bit to this episode & it ended up on a new thing called other mysteries - did you read it? Whats the relation in asking
for something that i loved to appear? I presumed the rude sexual awakening i endure
is to increase my psychic knowlege coz you would know all psychic energy starts off
as sexual energy.

Previous