Out of Body Experiences

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 3:31 am » by Djinn

Hey all..

I wonder if you ever had one of these. I have recently had several!
I didn't know what this was until I read something about it. And then one morning a long time after I read it, when the alarm fired off, I decided to snooze for a while longer.
I was really relieved that I could go back to sleep, gosh I was tired.

So I was still lying in bed, thinking about absolutely nothing (!) and only enjoying how nice it was to stay in bed. Then a really weird feeling started to come. I felt really heavy. Then a loud Buzzing noise, I guess sort of like the sound of a TV, you know the sound you can hear when you switched on an unused channel. It was kind of scary so i opened my eyes. Then I started to remember those things I read about it and I got really thrilled as I realized it have to be the same thing I read about.
Quickly I closed my eyes to try again. And you'd think I was too thrilled but no, it started to happen again. The buzzing sound and a feeling of being pulled out of my head. The sound I hear turns higher and higher the longer I 'focus'(on nothing!) until it reaches it maximum it seems(I could somehow hold the weird feeling in this state). After awhile I just stopped, had to get up.
All day I couldn't think about something else.

I read more about it and was really surprised how similar others described their experiences. Next morning there was no doubt I had to try again and so I did.

Same thing happened this time, the feeling and the sound. I had read that when you start to hear the sound you should try to just stand up. Sounds kind of ridiculous but I had that in mind. So I tried to stand up, it was not possible! Couldn't move anything. I decided to move my arm by force so I used all my strength and could feel it move a few cm. Then I tried again to stand up in a quick move and Boom! It suddenly felt like I stood up! All of a sudden the whole room appeared before my eyes, BUT it was with a really dark blue light. I just 'stood' there for awhile then for some reason I got absolutely horrified and opened my eyes 'for real' and I was still lying in my bed.

I was completely astounded. Since then I haven't had such a strong experience but I can't stop trying every morning. It's just so damn exciting.

I told this to my sister. The next morning she started describing what she apparently experienced and it was strikingly similar to mine.

This made me a little bit more confident that it wasn't only me who had some kind of braindamage or something hehe..

Now it's your turn. Have you ever felt this sort of thing?

If you haven't try this:

1. Set your alarm so you can lie in bed for maybe an hour.
2. Stare at the backside of your eyelids while trying to think about nothing.

This is all I did. I haven't read THAT much about this so maybe anyone out there can give me some hints or exercises to control this in a better way and as I've read: be able to fly around and move through walls.

I'm sick of writing now, heha. Maybe I'll fill in with more later.
I hope you try this..

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 2:35 pm » by Djinn

Why I post this in the first place is because I have a theory.

Maybe when you enter this state, you enter another dimension?
Maybe when you die you come to this place. And if you are seen while in this state, maybe that is what people call ghosts. Perhaps you 'soultravel'. That would be cool 8-).

Still, perhaps it's just the brain generating this world, which feels so real..
Almost more real than what you see now =)

I don't know yet.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 5:06 pm » by Estanislao

Yes it's another dimension, and anytime anyone is in REM sleep, that's where they are. So lucid dreaming is an easy gateway to OBE's.

OBE's are the classic guru form of accessing higher knowledge. And if you've read any of my stuff, I believe the 4th Density will be in between our current reality and this OBE state.

While in OBE you do have an embilical cord so your distance is restricted, no zipping to Neptune, but the globe is within reach.

The military has done extensive work with OBE's or what they call remote viewing, (but that's a very misleading and watered down term). OBE's are very real and gurus can even make them visible ie bi-location.

Great subject!, The Monroe Institute has hemisynch tapes and classes that can help you get out of body as well. Read Robert Monroe's "Journeys Out of Body".

P.S. might want to read my stuff on generating "love hz" or love frequency. You might run into some cranky entities out there. And I'd stay local, until you can do some research on it. It's awesome, I encourage you to move forward with it, just be responsible and careful.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 5:15 pm » by Djinn

Ah thx for this info.

I surely will read that 'Journeys Out of Body'. I can't wait!

And yeah, I think it has to do with meditation. Perhaps this is state monks are trying to come to?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 6:25 pm » by Estanislao

Yeah that's the state monks are trying to reach.
They spend years or lifetimes trying to reach this level, when all they need is to get on the internet and read a few books. There is a systematic proceedure for getting out of body, consider yourself very fortunate for coming across this.

My first OBE was by accident as well.

Don't know if you ever tried this, but if you look at the back of your eyelids, you'll start seeing shadows, and if you continue to look you'll start seeing images of people or landscape or whatever.

I tend to think this is like a playback of current events. It's pretty trippy, just thought I'd mention it.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 6:43 pm » by Djinn

Ah yea, I sometime keeps staring and I start to see places. Not people though.

hehe once I got into the vibrationstate and I wanted to try to leave my body. I tried to roll to the side and geee.. It felt like I kept falling and falling. So I got scared. Thought I fell of my bed :lol:

And yeah, Poor monks :wink:
I feel lucky yes.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 pm » by Djinn

Hmm..

I wonder if anyone has been harmed while doing this.. Mentally perhaps?
Can you be hurt, you think?
Scary..

Writer

PostTue Jun 17, 2008 10:18 pm » by Soulsearcher

Well Hi
New to this computer thing but not to OBEs or Lucid dreaming.
Mine become deja vu, several years later. I had the last one two nights ago,
i don't have to try, it just happens. The last year has involved conversing with
a being through a mirror. The whole thing becomes like a play & then i can
rewind or replay at will? This happened to either of you two? :ghost:

Initiate

PostTue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 pm » by Djinn

hello soulsearcher!

Ah we are 3 now :) You mean you were having a conversation with a being through a mirror while you had an OoBE?
I wonder what the conversation were about :geek:

Well since I'm not that experienced, I say no to your question. It happens really fast for me, the time it actually felt like I was out of my body. It's the process to get there which seems to take some time. So maybe it'll loop around for me too.
Maybe time doesn't exist in 'the OoBE-dimension'?

Writer

PostWed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 am » by Choseneye

Sleep paralysis ......? sounds simliar to wat you experienced ...

Next