OUTTA HERE>>>INNA HERE

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 am » by Mediasorcerer

good link hurtswhen i pee, but they already have history going back years,of everything, nothing new really, there just telling us about it now.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 am » by Hurtswhenipee

:think:
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 am » by Iamthatiam

cosmine wrote:@Iam

As you know it ,being luciferian force oneself to be totaly honnest to the point of if i see something of value in the garbage i ask the owner of the house if it's ok to pick it up,when i'm moving furniture if i find a cent under the sofa i give it back.
(Once there were 5000$ under a mattress.)

It also mean to stand up like a man (woman) for your rights and especially the right of other's even if you have to give up your freedom or your life.
Theres too few heros those day.

"Mother" warned me to commit no crimes what so ever. I wont jeopardise my place in hell... :twisted:

"Hero"...

This word sounds awkward today, in my life. My Granps was a Hero, a National hero with Medals and Streets/Tunnels named after him...So what, his duty as a Military, and as a Friend, was fulfilled...What about the family's consequences?

About half a hour ago, I wasn't being able of sleeping, because the neighbour kid, of aproximately two years old, was crying out very loud, hysterically, I must say! So, I holstered my gun inside a case that seems like a square leather bag, to conceal it, and went there to ask what the fuck was going on...The mother asked me in return if I had never heard a kid crying before, obviously unaware about what I do...The father came to me asking "why are you asking?", and "what this has to do with you?"...

You know, ninety percent of the times I ask for something which anyone as a citizen is supposed to be inside their right to ask, people tend to not cooperate! Behaviour that that turns 180 degrees like a charm when these same people is threatened to go to jail, just like I did with these two, half a hour ago!!! Was I a hero the countless times I did something like this?

The meaning of this word is too complicate to me, as you can see!!!

Don't mind me anyways, Im just venting a bit! :hugging:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 am » by Cosmine

:clapper: personally all can i do...most often is to tell morons what piece of shit they are,usualy they shut up and disapear...wander why?...He,he! :twisted:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 am » by Troll2rocks

________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 3:42 am » by Icarus1

this place is going down quicker than the titanic
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 3:57 am » by Cosmine

icarus1 wrote:this place is going down quicker than the titanic

LOL,it's more of a submarine,a windowless ship trying to reach detination in between the surface and the ocean of bs floor.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 4:09 am » by Iamthatiam

troll2rocks wrote:Image

Spit it out, man, what the heck are you seeing?!?! :look:

:mrgreen: This, perhaps?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 4:16 am » by Cosmine

iamthatiam wrote:

These are Bimbo and Limbo,didn't knew you know them too...biblicaly speaking...perhaps...:twisted:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 am » by Hurtswhenipee

cosmine wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

These are Bimbo and Limbo,didn't knew you know them too...biblicaly speaking...perhaps...:twisted:

Jimbo?
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook