OUTTA HERE>>>INNA HERE

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 3:36 am » by Slith

44z44 wrote:
dlslith wrote:
44z44 wrote:Glad your back in dtv seahawk,but dtv must have lost alot of old members/forum lurkers/video section members after they logged in dtv and seen the seized image,was not worth it i-m-o.

If they left . they'll come back. No worries zaff

But dtv members like deuem work in dtv will never be back.

I have feeling they will be back. Even deuem.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 3:40 am » by 44z44

@slith,how? when it all got deleted,as requested by deuem.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 am » by -Marduk-

seahawk100 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

To you all :pray: for being great sports! :cheers: :hugging:

awesum!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 4:23 am » by Slith

44z44 wrote:@slith,how? when it all got deleted,as requested by deuem.

Just cause it got deleted, doesn;t mean he won't be back

Initiate

PostThu Apr 19, 2012 5:11 am » by Stone069

Seahawk

We all make mistakes...........I am not pErfECt. People make bad decisions, I KNOW I have!!! I am upset MOSTLY because I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER, or was anyway.
I always felt........I CAN NOT BELIEVE I AM ABOUT TO TYPE THIS............That we were the MATURE ones. anytime I have gone to GLP(very rarely) I always saw a bunch of childish crap. When I went to ATS I always saw childish crap. I am not talking about the information but the personalities. I always came back here to read and discuss all kinds of stuff with what I thought were mature people. Again I can't believe I just typed that. When I first started to post in the forums I could not believe the name calling and personal attacks that were thrown around. I posted about it and even had a heated exchange or two about it. I then stepped back and really started reading between the lines and realized, I was just expecting the wrong thing. I was expecting this to be a "Textbook" type of interaction. When I stepped back and looked at the whole picture, I realized we are here, like those who go to a local pub/bar. Just a bunch of people who have similar interests and we are all human( I think.......I still question some people here but I will let that go ) We are here to hangout, and bullshit about things which interest us. Sometimes I have heated DISCUSSIONS with my best friends and call them names over a beer and NASCAR talk. I finally got it!! That was when I realized this WAS home.

( Can ANYONE tell this was my first forum experience? LOL )

I spent a few years here and made some forum friends, LOW SIX, Drextin, I spoke with Spock and Hesop. I had a knock down drag out with endofall over weed. I laughed my ass of at pindz, and threw a couple of digs at him too! I get sucked into every one of savs posts even after I called him out on some of his "headlines" Hell he was the one who helped me realize we have to look at a lot of shitty pics/vid/sites/posts to find that one gem which proves our point, or, perfects our rebuttal. I have spent many hours I should have been sleeping, trying to catch up on will's space anomalies thread.

When I came here and found the BS page you guys chose to put up, I immediately thought :bullshit: . I then posted else where that we had been seized, and it was debunked. I thought to myself ok, well DTV 2.0 is coming then and went about my weekend. When I kept coming back and seeing the page it dawned on me that many other people are seeing this. I was then embarrassed. Here we ALL are screaming about lying, Nasa is lying, Obama is lying, LBJ lied, Bush lied, (ALL OF THEM) Nixon lied, FBI is lying, DHS is lying, CIA is lying, well congratulations guys, now the only "alphabet" group who was supposed to be about truth,.................DTV............. is lying!!! You have joined the elite Alphabet groups who are lying to the people they are supposed to be taking care of. You have dropped us not only to their level but you have plunged us into GLP territory. The mods are supposed to take care of our site, not knock it down and detract from it. I said this else where and I will say it here. Think on this, How many newbies came to our site while that crap was up and got scared shitless, maybe even enough for them to be turned off on the TRUTH for good. The first time they try to find out what is really going on and now they have to be worried that they will be lumped into some investigation they had nothing to do with,..... fuck that I am outta here, would be my first move and never go back. How many people were on the borderline of telling their story who will now shut the @#$%^%$ up and tow the line.

Anyway that is where my anger comes from. I KNOW you did not have this outcome in mind. At least I hope that is the case. ok I KNOW you all had no ill will in mind. Just poor taste. JK. I will end this as I started.

We all make mistakes...........I am not pErfECt. People make bad decisions, I KNOW I have!!! I am upset MOSTLY because I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER.

EDIT Sorry I forgot to say thank you all (MODS) for all you guys do here, in a thankless job. I like most of you and respect you all. shout out to cornbread also .... forgot you when I was name dropping, probably a bunch of others also.

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook