OUTTA HERE>>>INNA HERE

Initiate

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 am » by pandoras

Would somebody please 'splain wtf is goin' on 'round here?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 am » by Flecktarn

richc wrote:
otoel wrote:
richc wrote:Its not an Aprils fool. :cry:

Stay safe seahawk.

RIK

So why make us all paranoid and not tell us what the fuck is going on? That is very immature specially in a conspiracy related forum, and that is coming from one of the most immature members here.

I was online and watched Trolls thread happen in real time. It just felt weird.

Troll says he will speak his mind. Seems like others don't want him too.

Dom has just posted a thread about websites being monitored and maybe prosecuted.
Is all this linked.?

The DDoS attack two days ago seemed to be the start of something.?

Maybe it has been found that this site has been infiltrated and the mods cannot agree on the way forward.?

RIK

the way to go would be up to lukas the site owner ,and if necessary new forum rules ,but free speech will always find a way over censorship
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 am » by Realorfake

Hawk? where ya goin??? :cry:
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 am » by Bleever

Man I really wanted to stay out of this as I was convinced it was a april fools things, Troll is a Wiley one...anyhow looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Maybe we all end up deleting our accounts but I have a funny feeling everything we have ever posted is being collected and stored somewhere else separate from DTV...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Troll2 deleted the original thread the night he posted it, then posted it again! Very dubious.

People copy and paste all the time. TPTB claim that copyright protection is because folks are stealing intellectual property and they are not getting paid for their work/ideas.

The problem is that intellectual property covers a VERY wide range. If they have their way all internet as we know it would be phased out or forced underground.

People seem to be scard of their own shadows today. Getting closer to being like old Russia every day.

8-)
Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Initiate

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Maybe were all on the red and blue list. As freedom grasp for one last breath
suffocation comes upon us all. Tyranny and technology strangle hold on the masses.

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. During the last 182 years in the history of The United States, this is only the sixth time a secret meeting has been held by The House. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world. The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed. (The new surveillance techniques that are going to be used by the U.S. Government to watch all American citizens). The story was first released in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia revealing the contents of the secret U.S. Government meeting and plans for America including all of it's citizens.

We are all on a Red or Blue list somewhere, those on the red list will be woken at 4am and taken to the camps and probably killed.
Red List - These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List - these are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List - these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am » by Phoenix rising

Everything you have ever said anyway has been logged by the chip in your keyboards, most of us on here already know this but we are still true to ourself 's and stand by what we believe in, if I was worried about what I said I wouldn't be on this site, I am no more scared of death but have a healthy fear of life and in fact of the two life is more scary by far.

Always be true to yourself for when we fail to be that we become them!
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 am » by Bleever

suevassusej wrote:Maybe were all on the red and blue list. As freedom grasp for one last breath
suffocation comes upon us all. Tyranny and technology strangle hold on the masses.

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. During the last 182 years in the history of The United States, this is only the sixth time a secret meeting has been held by The House. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world. The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed. (The new surveillance techniques that are going to be used by the U.S. Government to watch all American citizens). The story was first released in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia revealing the contents of the secret U.S. Government meeting and plans for America including all of it's citizens.

We are all on a Red or Blue list somewhere, those on the red list will be woken at 4am and taken to the camps and probably killed.
Red List - These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List - these are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List - these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well you know where I stand on all of this...I am very secure in my faith and it is my belief whatever happens or is going to happen will only be temporary, i have my eyes on the prize.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:15 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

bleever wrote:
suevassusej wrote:Maybe were all on the red and blue list. As freedom grasp for one last breath

Upload to Disclose.tv

Well you know where I stand on all of this...I am very secure in my faith and it is my belief whatever happens or is going to happen will only be temporary, i have my eyes on the prize.

All things must come to past, and no servant is greater than his master "until Death"

rev 20 verse 4,5
4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 am » by E6722maj

i hope i'm on a list.

come and get me you fucks, and watch what happens

whatever

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook