Overdose - The Next Financial Crisis

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:10 am » by Thellght

Upload to Disclose.tv

With the US raising their debt ceiling, are we in a global bail-out bubble that will eventually burst? This doc offers a fresh insight into the greatest economic crisis of our age: the one still awaiting us.

The financial storm that has rocked the world began brewing in the US when congress pushed the idea of home ownership for all, propping up those who couldn't make the down payments. When it all went wrong the government promised the biggest financial stimulus packages in history and gargantuan bailouts. But what crazed logic is that: propping up debt with more debt? "They're giving alcohol to a drunk: it just sets him up for a bigger hangover."
Facebook
https://facebook.com/IlluminatiTV
Youtube
https://youtube.com/illuminatiMediaTV

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:36 pm » by Chillitiger

Good Video,

Gave me the clearest insight of the economy to date. More people should view it!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm » by Middleman

Thellght wrote:
The financial storm that has rocked the world began brewing in the US when congress pushed the idea of home ownership for all, propping up those who couldn't make the down payments.

Deregulation and printing money non stop were the start of it. Then the banks over lent to anyone who wanted it, and the whole market was biting off more than it could chew, not just Fannie and Freddie.

This problem took bipartisan efforts for several decades to get where we are today, and blaming one relatively powerless section of the economy is letting off the banksters and politicians who truly made it happen.

Sorry for the rant. but it needed to be said.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 5:15 pm » by Torofamily

Thellght wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

With the US raising their debt ceiling, are we in a global bail-out bubble that will eventually burst? This doc offers a fresh insight into the greatest economic crisis of our age: the one still awaiting us."

Outstanding, Outstanding, Outstanding find Thellght. Thank you for bringing it.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 6:26 pm » by The57ironman

......great presentation....but nothing new...i was hoping for a solution

Upload to Disclose.tv

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com